9 job matcher din søgning
The Core Facility for Integrated Microscopy (CFIM, www.cfim.ku.dk) is a life sciences imaging facility including both electron - and light/confocal microscopy. CFIM has recently acquired an FEI Teneo VS and CorrSight to expand research in serial block face scanning and CLEM (Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy). A full time position as EM Lab Technician is now open. Starting date 1 November 2017.
You will be co-responsible for all operational aspects of the CFIM EM specimen preparation workflow, including embedding, room and cryo (Tokuyasu) sectioning, Staining, Immuno-gold labelling, High Pressure Freezing, Freeze Substitution; Preparation of samples for SEM including Critical Point Drying, Mounting, Sputter Coating and preparation of samples for serial block face scanning; Preparation of samples for CLEM analysis.
Indrykket 23. august
Are you a Chemist with experience in analysis of a wide panel of organic and inorganic solids, liquids and gases? Do you want to be part of an exciting international project and contribute to the development of CERN's accelerator infrastructure, one of the largest in the world with a total of 130 km of vacuum vessels?
As a Chemist in the TE-VSC-SCC Section, you will:
- Perform material analysis in the chemistry laboratory at CERN, give advice on the best techniques to be applied and contribute to the improvement of the equipment and methods.
- Give advice to improve the operation and monitoring of the waste water treatment plant.
Indrykket 23. august
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for technical coordination for all new construction projects and major expansion projects. You will, in close collaboration with the project managers and the technical staff, secure project progress and smooth exchange of information between Hempel, consulting engineers, contractors etc. You will also secure the quality of project execution by implementing standards and guidelines for design and construction.
- Oversee all technical aspects of Group Technology & Engineering factory projects with special attention to buildings civil and M&E, and the interface to plant related scope
- Technical coordination between all internal and external parties stakeholders involved in the project
- Review of project documentation securing compliance between Hempel design, conceptual design and detailed design by local consultants
Indrykket 11. august
Covestro A/S, Randers
As PTA Engineer you will be part of the production team. The production manufactures the liquid polyurethane systems to customers globally. As PTA Engineer you will be working at our office in Randers with 17 employees, and be part of the production team of 7.
Main task is supporting and improving the production and HSEQ department
- Production and process optimization and rationalization especially in respect to safety, cost, and quality
- Further develop production of new advanced PUR systems
- Implementation of technical operational improvements especially in respect to safety, cost, and quality
- Business case analysis
- Contact to authorities regarding permits etc.
Indrykket 4. august
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We are strengthening our team in the Materials and Processes department; hence we have established a new position to expand our expertise in surface coating application. Together with a team of experts you will be improving and developing our blade surface material technology base and the associated coating application processes.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Maintain and develop surface coating material and application specifications and associated documentation
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to design surface materials for blade manufacturing
We offer a challenging position in an international organization of professional and highly qualified colleagues and leaders, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and grow.
Indrykket 31. juli
Mercuri Urval søger for Repipe Lining Systems A/S i Viborg
Eksportsalg med stort vækstpotentiale
Du får ansvaret for salg af Repipe Lining Systems løsninger globalt med særligt fokus på Tyskland og Skandinavien, hvor potentialet vurderes at være størst. Andre markeder som det øvrige Nordeuropa vil også være relevante. Du er selv med til at lægge planen for salgsindsatserne i samarbejde med direktøren.
Salget har indtil nu primært været varetaget af direktøren, men man ønsker nu at investere yderligere i væksten og ansætte en stærk Sales Manager, der kan udbygge salget. Der er velfungerende anlæg i både Tyskland og Skandinavien, som kan bruges som referencer.
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 22. august