Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
319 job matcher din søgning
Ved Haarslev er vi dagligt 450 medarbejdere på hovedkontoret i Hårslev på Fyn – på verdensplan er vi over 1100 medarbejdere, hvor vi udvikler, sælger og producerer maskiner til process-industrien.
Dine daglige opgaver vil spænde over et bredt felt og bl.a. bestå af:
- Modtage informationer fra dagholdet, håndtere dem på eftermiddagsholdet og overlevere til natholdet.
- Overordnet tilsyn og kvalitetskontrol
- Vedledning og faglig sparring af og med medarbejderne på eftermiddagsholdet
Du tilbydes en attraktiv og udviklende stilling med et stort ansvar i en vækstorienteret og global virksomhed, der er teknologisk førende, og hvor vidensdeling er en naturlig del af dagligdagen. Vores kerneværdi er ”Working Together”, og vi tror på, at ”Working Together” fører til den sjoveste arbejdsdag og de bedste resultater.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and be in charge of the introduction of new employees and the closing down of resigned employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collection and follow up on KPIs.
- Monitoring of Danish working time rules and controlling of clock in/out in AX.
- Calculation and follow up on annual working hours on the different shifts.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support both business units in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and efficiently in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
In this role, your focus is on understanding data and analyses to provide insights that can help us combine digital and physical play. You will join the LEGO Connect department which is tasked with developing new products that bring LEGO® bricks to life. Here, you support the development of new products and generate updates and improvements to our existing products. To achieve this, you:
- Work and engage with our community of users to better understand how they use our products and define and drive potential new areas of research
- Maintain and improve existing products by drawing on insights from analytics
- Help us understand how we can combine embedded electronics, digital experiences and LEGO bricks by collaborating with the Connect team to develop new products for launch
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior designer, you collaborate with model builders to create new play experiences. You join the LEGO Connect department, which is tasked with developing new products that bring LEGO bricks to life, to set the direction for the creation of a digital experience where embedded electronics compliment LEGO bricks. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Briefing vendors, managing relationships and working with partners to try out new ideas and develop and design world-class play experiences
- Facilitating speculative new areas of research and driving the delivery and implementation of more mature ideas for market launch.
- Designing for production through a rigorous iterative prototyping process where you help define what great deliverables are within design, production and process in the team
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to influence the design and functionality of the LEGO® bricks and thus have a direct effect on children´s play experience? Then we need your technical expertise to link design, materials and production setup for new and updated versions of our world-famous toy.
In Engineering & Quality in Billund, we are looking for 3 mechanical engineers for 2 different departments, developing the technical design of the LEGO bricks. In the Novelty Element Development (NED), you will join 10 element developers driving the technical development of new LEGO elements.
Overall, you will:
- Provide technical expertise regarding the choice of materials, production methods and product specifications for new or upgraded LEGO elements
- Team up with technical mould developers to drive projects, developing new or optimising existing elements, within the right timing, costs and quality
©2018 The LEGO Group
Do you have solid qPCR technical knowledge and a commercial background? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company, and Europe’s market leader in qPCR? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The role will involve significant travel activity – at least 50% of the time – predominantly within the Nordics (DENMARK and NORWAY), but also outside the region.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with the other sales teams in Bioscience Division and Research and Safety Division
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions
Lisberg recruiting on behalf of Blue Ocean Robotics in Odense
Do you have a world class insight into the robotics field?
If you want to be part of Blue Ocean Robotics, a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile, here's an interesting opportunity to create a career together with robots and humans.
Your future role in Blue Ocean Robotics
- As responsible for our technology development you must ensure the implementation of our RoBi Roadmap and RoBi Design
- You are responsible for identifying the new robot technologies coming up and strategically putting these into play in relation to relevant industries and applications, right down to specific applications
- In cooperation with your employees, you are responsible for developing new ideas for robot concepts that, within specific applications, can lead to good business opportunities and good business cases
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Danmark A/S, SkovlundePierre Fabre is the second largest French private pharmaceutical laboratory and the second largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world with presence in 130 countries, a global turnover of EUR 2.3 billion in 2016 and 13,000 employees worldwide.
You'll join a young and dynamic supply chain team adapting to a fast-growing environment in the Nordic countries in our Nordic subsidiary based in Denmark. Located in our subsidiary in Skovlunde, you'll work closely with our clients across the Nordic countries, our logistical supplier and the local team.
The Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the management of Nordic sales orders, from receiving an order to the delivery to all our clients (wholesalers) on all our territories maintaining and ensuring a smooth collaboration with our logistics partner.
DHI, Aarhus eller Hørsholm
Vi har rygende travlt med en lang række spændende opgaver inden for spildevandsrensning og skal derfor styrke vores team med en fagligt stærk projektleder.Du vil komme til at arbejde med gennemførelse af projekter relateret til bl.a. procesoptimering af renseanlæg, udviklingsprojekter inden for spildevandsrensning og avanceret datahåndtering. Baseret på MIKE by DHI softwareprodukter (bl.a. DIMS.CORE) leverer DHI løsninger, som dels automatiserer f.eks. dataindsamling og anvendelse af disse og dels implementerer avanceret realtidsstyring af f.eks. processer på renseanlæg og afløbssystemer.
Arbejdsopgaverne spænder vidt og kan f.eks. omfatte
- Projektledelse på renseanlægsprojekter hvori implementering af DIMS.CORE ofte indgår.
- Deltagelse i udviklingsprojekter i samarbejde med eksterne partnere.
- Faglig sparringspartner for projektmedarbejdere.
You will play a key role in the experimental work of setting up advanced immunoassays (ELISA, MSD, AlphaLISA) to quantify biomarkers in relevant biological matrices, as well as characterization of antibody-antigen interactions to guide lead selection and engineering activities in antibody discovery campaigns. Your work will also include development of cell based assays and biosensor-based characterization of antibody-antigen interactions such as measurement of affinities and epitope binning. The majority of the work will be done in close collaborations with a single academic in the Biologics team.
We offer the opportunity to join an innovative team of highly qualified colleagues working in a scientific environment dedicated to discovery of antibody based drugs for treatment of neurological diseases. We work in an open and collaborative atmosphere with excellent possibilities to develop technical skills and scientific expertise.
You will be the financial driver for group and statutory accounting, tax, insurance and reporting for a number of EMA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) subsidiaries and proactively work to ensure local compliance.
Your main tasks will be to be responsible for timely and accurate monthly and yearly financial reporting for a number of EMA subsidiaries including both Group and Local Statutory accounts; prepare and conduct local audits; cooperate with local consultants and auditors supporting Novozymes with local compliance, and with Novozymes’ Shared Service Center in Bangalore, India.
You will also be the finance partner for the local employees in your subsidiaries, including administrative tasks, and you will participate in driving and ensuring execution of improvement initiatives and projects within Financial Controlling.
Clarion Hotel, Kastrup
På Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport har vi travlt og vi søger en passioneret Senior Sales Manager, der med sin erfaring og et bredt netværk bag sig, kan bidrage til at være med til at sprede budskabet om Clarion i Danmark.
Kunne du tænke dig at arbejde for den mest kreative hotelkæde i Nordeuropa? For en kæde der løbende ekspanderer og skaber nye muligheder? Er du en person som kan lide udfordringer og går efter det unikke? Nordic Choice Hotels har i årevis været synonym for innovation i hotelbranchen. Vi tror på at talent kan komme mange steder fra.
- Salg og forhandling af vores hotel i Danmark med hovedvægt på corporate-kunder samt konference- og eventsegmentet
- Selvstændig varetagelse og udbygning af egen kundedatabase
- Høj aktivitet i form af kundemøder og call days
We experience increasing interest in our services related to modelling of water environments. Therefore we are looking to expand our team with a new person with cross cutting skills in water environments and computer science.
We are looking for a person who can further develop our capacity within ecological modelling and support the ongoing transition towards cloud-based services.
Specifically the areas of responsibility will include:
- Applying and developing hydrodynamic and ecological models based on our MIKE Powered by DHI software
- Automating and optimizing model development and execution, data analysis and data processing
- Developing rapid prototypes for new services based on customer driven innovation
Would you like to work with manufacturing logistics processes and supply chain optimisation in a global organisation?
Working out of our offices in Kolding, you will join 3 other supply chain consultants. Here, you will play an important role in our global logistics organisation as you optimise our supply chain by defining and implementing standards for procurement processes, material flows and detailed production planning.
Working with local manufacturing logistics systems, you support our factories as a project manager and change agent on improvement projects. As we are global process owners, you will work closely with our team of consultants to help develop, define and implement Supply Chain processes.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you want to shape your own position and do you want to be part of a fast-growing international company?
We offer an exciting and responsible position with excellent opportunities for you to personally shape the position. You will be part of a dedicated software team, which works to further develop the software that is chiefly responsible for the communication between all of the customer’s robots, which we call fleet management. Fleet management is responsible for among other things:
- Synchronisation of data between the robots
- Monitoring of the robots
- Order management
- Managing shared resources, e.g. charging stations, areas with limited space
- Demonstration of REST API for e.g. ERP and warehouse management-systems
If you thrive on ensuring a high Software release quality and want to improve your skills in a new and ambitious business group, then you might be our new test automation wizard!
As our new Software QA/Test Developer, you will be responsible for setting up an automated test environment and for guiding the implementation of the test cases for the best possible work effort/coverage trade-off.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence your tasks and the selection of technologies.
The software and tools are based on Microsoft .NET/C# technologies, and WPF.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field.
VirCall er et virtuelt callcenter med dansktalende medarbejdere bosiddende i Danmark samt udland – potentielt hvor som helst I verden – det kræver blot en stabil internetforbindelse og at tidsforskellen ikke afviger for meget fra den danske.
Vi søger B2C-mødebookere samt sælgere, som er klar til at blive en vigtig del af VirCaller-teamet ved snarest tiltrædelse. Du er måske studerende og søger studiejob, freelancer, selvstændig eller lign. og søger supplering i et arbejde som kan klares hjemmefra.
Vi opererer rent virtuelt, hvilket gør at du via dit eget set-up med computer, internetforbindelse samt headset er klar til at arbejde, blot ved at logge på vores cloudbaserede software.
Vi lønner altid efter danske standarter og på lige vilkår uanset, hvor du er bosiddende og ansætter kontraktuelt deltid samt freelance, afhængig af din situation.
We are looking for an experienced academic for a new position in Analytical Development, that will provide scientific leadership and coordination for analytical development activities. The department is part of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research (CPR).
You will be responsible for the analytical development in our global development projects within our highly integrated CMC project organization. You will lead the analytical development for small molecule API’s and IMP for clinical studies, and ensuring sufficient quality of release and stability analyses, and coordination of project activities across the organization.
If you are passionate about automation and production equipment, this job is a great opportunity for you. We need two skilled engineers to join our team, as we have many new projects in pipeline. Pharmaceutical Bulk Production (PBP) manufactures tablets, capsules, ampoules and drops. We are 85 highly dedicated employees thriving to create the best supply chain in pharmaceutical industry.
As project engineer you will play an important role in our continuous work to improve our processes and equipment with the aim of increasing the robustness and efficacy of production. You will be responsible for a portfolio of acquisition and upgrade activities, managing the entire process from acquisition process, through execution and final evaluation of the individual projects.