11 job matcher din søgning
International Trade & Investment (ITI) is looking for a student to join the dynamic and hardworking team at the British Embassy in Copenhagen, on a 6 month full-time basis, with a preferred start date of the 1st of September 2018.
During the internship you will gain insight into and become actively involved in a variety of interesting areas related to trade and investment such as:
- Market research and business development
- Industrial sector mapping in the fields of infrastructure, food & drink and renewables among others
- Accelerating UK involvement in ITI “high value” campaigns
As an Assistant Development Executive (ADE) you will provide ongoing support to the Regional Manager as well as senior executive colleagues in their business activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide desk-based research of key target companies in the Nordics/Caspian as well as monitor and report on market trends
- Undertake prospect identification: Profile and secure relevant appointments for the Executives by telephone and through guided marketing activities
- Respond to enquiries from Scottish companies wishing to access Nordic & Caspian markets and report on trade activities. On occasion, represent SDI at business events (e.g. trade shows) and provide event management for smaller business seminars, luncheons and other corporate hospitality events
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Gentofte
Do you want to form and manage the sale and operation of liquid hydrocarbons from one of the top ten companies in the North Sea?
Your key tasks will be to
- managing our sale and operation of LPG, crude and condensate from the Danish, Norwegian and English sector.
- create the new guidelines, strategy and set-up for the INEOS Oil & Gas - hereunder coordination between local Oil & Gas units, INEOS Trading & Shipping, other INEOS units and the buyers in the market.
- participate in creating a new marketing strategy incorporating market situation, INEOS group requirement and local Oil & Gas entity requirements.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Kick-start your career as one of our new Junior Executives in our Supply Chain Team
Our Junior Executive Programme is a 12-month programme for talented Master Graduates. We see your career as a long-term commitment and the Programme is a rapid learning process that will help you in getting ready for a permanent position at British American Tobacco. We'll challenge you and give you responsibility at an early stage, allowing you to develop your career as an international business leader with the required support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
The position is based in our Supply Chain Team. The main purpose of the role is to support the Supply Chain team in data analysis and assist in process improvement. Role-oriented to operational processes however with right attitude more opportunities will be open up for development.
British MotorGroup Danmark, Birkerød
Vi søger en dygtig mekaniker til aftenhold til vores Jaguar- og Land Rover-værksted i Birkerød.
Efterspørgslen på vores arbejdskraft er høj, og vi åbner derfor værkstedet om aftenen.
Som en del af aftenholdet, vil du primært få ansvar for at håndtere og udføre mekanisk klargøring af nye og brugte biler, montering af udstyr samt større reparationer.
Du får et job, hvor:
- Du arbejder meget selvstændigt med høj disciplin og refererer til værkstedschefen
- Du har fokus på høj kvalitet og godt samarbejde
- Du bliver en del af et moderne bilhus med et positivt arbejdsmiljø
- Din arbejdstid er fra kl. 14.15-24.00 mandag til torsdag, og du har fri hver fredag samt weekend.
Facebook is seeking a seasoned professional to join our Infrastructure Construction Management team as a Loss Control Engineer. The Loss Control Engineer must be experienced in providing guidance on complex construction activities related to safety, insurance, regulatory agency compliance and risk management. The Loss Control Engineer will be a vital component in ensuring the success of the global safety program we are establishing for our data center construction program.
- Coordinate and provide direction, training and mentoring to on site construction teams and internal Facebook stakeholders to implement effective safety methodologies.
- Perform risk assessments for all construction related tasks.
- Collaborate with our General Contractor to monitor the safety program on the project site and maintain a good working relationship to facilitate zero incidents.
Business Specialist within Finance, Transactions, Lease- and Contract Management with ERP knowledge Business Specialist within Finance, Transactions, Lease-...
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Bliv del af en spændende koncern i autobranchen, og tag dit første skridt mod at kickstarte din karriere inden for økonomi, hvor dine...
NCG Retail A/S, Odense S
Vi søger en erfaren salgskonsulent med base på Sjælland til opsøgende salg af primært af vore nye innovative sko med flydende gelé.
PROBODY MEDICAL ApS, Sjælland