5 jobs match your search
LEGO System A/S, Billund
If you are an idea first creative with strong art direction and agency background, this is your chance to create strong creative concepts and global campaigns that bring out imagination, creativity and a passion for play.
In this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90 % of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. Working with a team of skilled close colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, your tasks will be to:
- Deliver awesome communication targeted to children and their parents all over the world
- Drive creative workshops collaborating with strategists and account managers to develop campaigns based on consumer insight and strategy.
- Drive and develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
A new division is seeing the light of day – a Content Studio from which all future digital creative outlets will be developed. Are you driven to produce extraordinary thinking and digital craftmanship of the highest level?
As a creative lead and conceptual thinker, you will be responsible for securing that the Content Studio delivers consistent creative outputs, marketing concepts and communication objectives to Global Arla & Local Brand teams.
Concretely, you will:
- Develop and manage Arla’s creative direction, best practices, style guides and activation guidelines in collaboration with Arla content and brand teams
- Communicate creative visions and translate insights and ideas into executable projects
- Provide creative direction and design support to design team and others from the Content Studio
The role is for a 6 month period and you’ll create high quality animated and still images, specifically marketing material for our games and...
SYBO ApS, København K
Danmarks største børs for freelance opgaver.