901 job matcher din søgning
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Rex&Lindeborgh a/s is recruiting on behalf of client
We are right now seeking both English and Danish speaking staff with or without a forklift certificate to help out in our many spring and summer vacancies. Would you like to help out with different work tasks in the greater Copenhagen area, then do not hesitate to send us an application.
We need people for both day and evening shifts.
The work may include:
- Forklift driving ( for certificate holders only)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and packing goods
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Silvan in Aarhus
Develop the category, and promote new outdoor interior designs and projects!
As Category Manager – Outdoor, you will join a team of purchasing colleagues and report to the Head of Category Management. You are responsible for maintaining the development of the product category to meet the customers’ demand across Silvan’s 42 department stores and e-commerce.
You will be responsible for driving product development, sales, profit, and growth of outdoor products in cooperation with Marketing and Retail to inspire future consumers towards DIY projects, outdoor furnishings, and the many products that can optimize the areas outside the house – whether it be useful machines or interior décor.
Ørsted Master Thesis, UK, Germany, Denmark , Taiwan
Do you want to kickstart your career and study the thermal properties of soil for a world leader within renewable energy?
Write your master’s thesis with us and face a wide range of complex scientific challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to develop and deploy some of the world’s largest renewable infrastructure assets, solving complex challenges that require innovative solutions in close cooperation with other leading specialists, leveraging each other’s know-how and expertise.
The soil thermal resistivity obtained from laboratory and field test results will be analysed with respect to the main soil parameters, specifically soil type, grain size, density, moisture, depth and temperature along the cable route, comparing the analyses with published literature and studies available.
From day one, you will receive responsibility and be actively involved in the end-to-end process of hosting client events across a range of different themes. You will have your fingers on the pulse of innovation, and get to work with a wide variety of topics relating to areas such as growth, incubation, digital transformation and strategy, each driven by the purpose of solving specific client issues.
Your focus will be on building and refining the innovation center operations, which will include tracking KPIs, exploring and validating new emerging technology, continuously identifying potential areas of improvement, further standardizing client solutions, preparing presentation material for workshops, engaging and following up with stakeholders for continuously building and maintaining the client pipeline.
In this position you will get a broad view into our global organization's services, processes and activities. Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Nordic Go-to-Market Leader, your colleagues will be the marketing and communications professionals located in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.Your key responsibilities
- Take end-to-end ownership of marketing strategy and tactics in your responsibility area, build a plan, set goals and define KPIs, and execute the plan with a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, strengthen relationships and generate leads
- Develop strategic marketing programs that integrate a mix of marketing channels including, for example, client events, thought leadership, direct marketing, social and digital channels
Are you the best in town when it comes to Matlab and do you know your way around acoustics and signal processing? Do you want a student position where you both build up your professional qualifications and participate in making a true difference for people all over the world?
In your new department, we focus on configuring and testing hearing aids and connectivity products prior to release. Your primary job will be focused around verification of our test software but we also look at your qualifications and interests when it comes to defining your tasks.
Some of your general tasks could be:
- Test Matlab tools according to test specs
- Writing documentation for Matlab tools
- Various signal processing tasks
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to be part of a strong team with great impact on the Grundfos digitalisation journey? And do you want to work with a wide technology portfolio, building your knowledge within new fields and collaborating across all levels of the Grundfos organization?
Mainly, you will focus on developing technologies, and your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used. To have this impact, you will be driving your own projects until they are implemented into our factory of the future. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Scope the project and set the team for specific projects
- Facilitate a network of external partners on a global scale
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af at tilsikre at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told, gennem udfærdigelse af korrekte importfortoldninger samt korrekt tarrifering? Så er du måske den nye Customs Brooker Specialist vi søger til vores shipping import team i Nordborg.
Som Customs Brooker Specialist er dine primære arbejdsområder at foretage korrekte importfortoldninger, der sikrer, at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told af sine varer og kan modtage varen uden forsinkelse. Gennem en korrekt importfortoldning sikrer du, at al import forløber problemfrit, og at vores partnere får den bedst mulige service. Derudover vil en stor del af dit arbejde bestå i at deltage i vores globale compliance team, der sikrer korrekt tarrifering af alle Danfoss produkter.
William Demant, Smørum
Are you interested in a role that provides you with an exceptional opportunity to drive the commercial excellence strategy for William Demant and ensure world class level?
You will take the lead in coordinating, developing and implementing the commercial excellence approach based on global best practice with the adherence to William Demant’s principles. You will also continue to develop and define William Demant’s approach to selling by building competency frameworks, and guide the development of the sales organization in accordance with the framework.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, develop and implement the overall Sales Strategy
- Guide the yearly business planning cycle for sales across the markets
- Coordinate, develop and implement William Demant’s Commercial Excellence approach based on global best practice
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
As member of IT Infrastructure Development and Architecture you will be a part of a department that is responsible for the development and implementation of IT infrastructure on a global scale.
You will be the key responsible person for driving the life-cycle planning and development of the Microsoft System Center Suite primarily SCOM and SCCM. This includes building the models requires in SCOM for service orientated monitoring and housekeeping and troubleshooting on SCCM distribution points, generation of reports etc.
Together with colleagues in the Infrastructure Development and Architecture department and other parts of IT you will be building and implementing new solutions for MAN Diesel & Turbo and you must be able to manage technical project implementation with a well-documented handover to the operational department and outsourcing partners.
ORIGIO a/s, Måløv
Currently, we are in a dynamic growth phase for the organization and therefore we look for a new strong member to join our Finance function as part of our Shared Service Center team and support its continuous focus on optimizing business performance.
You will be the second member of our accounts payable team which jointly will be responsible for all activities in relation to our vendors in Denmark and in our 8 European subsidiaries, including:
- Ensuring proper approval of invoices according to corporate policies
- Planning and carrying out daily transaction registrations of all incoming invoices in a timely manner and with focus on accuracy and quality according to coding guidelines
- Collecting all invoices to ensure timely registration before month-end and due payment dates
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Parker Hannifin
Do you have experience within Life Science or Biopharma? Do you want to utilize this experience to grow the business of filtration and single use products in the Nordic region?
As a part of our North East Region Team your primary role is to grow sales and market share within Parker Bioscience Filtration and Single Use products. The right candidate is one who will strive to maintain and increase sales revenues with existing and new direct/distribution accounts mainly in Denmark (Sealand) and Sweden.
- Execute and follow-up sales growth plans to achieve sales growth targets
- Generate sales action plans to grow new and existing accounts
- Work within a sales team and the Parker Bioscience divisional support teams to deliver agreed growth strategy and marketing plans.
UNHCR is recruiting for a General Service (Temporary Appointment) position in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in UN City, working in the Centre Management Unit (CMU) of the Copenhagen Global Service Center (CGSC).
- Undertake asset management functions (physical verification, distribution and electronic inventory), STI’s and consumables tracking and updating in MSRP and offline as appropriate.
- Manage office supplies, including the PI visibility material and liaison with UNCITY shop.
- Liaise with Procurement Service in Budapest on relevant issues and follow up as required or requested by the supervisor.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain?
At the moment we are searching for a Lead Software Engineer to be a part of our Radar Software Development team. One of the key tasks of the team is the continued development of a software platform providing deliveries that are part of all of Terma’s currently marketed radar systems.
The job involves taking on two roles in relation to these software deliveries: A coordinating role and a software developer role.
In the coordinating role, you are technically responsible for driving a software release from beginning to end, including:
- Coordination of ongoing development activities concerning the delivery
- Coordination of test activities with testers
- Follow-up on the agreed scope with systems engineers, project managers and product managers
Kan du motivere og inspirere dine medarbejdere? Kan du sikre gode resultater og energisk og personlig service? Så er du måske vores nye butikschef.
Som butikschef får du ansvaret for den daglige drift af butikken, det vil sige alt fra lagerbeholdning og salgstal, udvikling og ledelse samt kommerciel merchandising. For at få succes i jobbet skal du gå forrest og få det bedste ud af dit team for at skabe en inspirerende shoppingoplevelse for vores kunder. Den ugentlige arbejdstid er på 40 timer.
- Salg og kundeservice
- Motiverende ledelse af dine medarbejdere
- Visuel merchandising
- Samarbejde med ledergruppen for at optimere butikkens resultater
- Hurtig og effektiv håndtering af nye varer
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Er du en teamplayer og problemknuser? Og vil du være med til at skabe de optimale rammer for Danske Banks nye HR-organisation?
Vi leder efter en administrativ HR-sekretær til en bred vifte af administrative opgaver. Du vil blive en del af Group HR Executive Office – et lille team på to personer, som sammen vil supportere vores Bankdirektør Henriette Fenger Ellekrog (Chief Human Resources Officer). Vi søger en energisk ny kollega, der får opgaverne til at glide, møder andre med et smil og er nysgerrig efter at finde svaret på de spørgsmål, hvor svaret ikke er givet på forhånd.
Din opgave er at supportere med administrative opgaver som eksempelvis mødeplanlægning, administrere HR-mailgrupper, opdatere Group HRs interne organisationsdiagram, udsende nyhedsbreve, lave rejsebestillinger, expense-afregning, tildeling af autorisationer og meget mere.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Do you want to work for a global leader within offshore wind?
you’ll be responsible either for delivering the technical content of contracts for the execution of our WTG installation and/or working with the product line group to provide portfolio savings and improvements.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development, so our people can realise their full potential.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in E-commerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com.
Your specific tasks include:
- Owns all E-commerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
- Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
- Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
- Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
©2018 The LEGO Group