8 job matcher din søgning
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain? Right now Terma is searching for a broad range of talented profiles to our Software Development organization.
Terma is a global leading developer of advanced products within mission critical systems as radar systems for surveillance of airports and harbor- and coast areas as well as self-protection systems for helicopters, transportation- and fighter aircrafts.
Right now we are searching for different profiles like Software Developers (Java, C#, C++), Software Test Engineers, Internal Software Consultants and much more. In these positions you will be a part of a competent Software Development department, where you together with you colleagues will be a part of all stages in the software development process such as, design, programming, test, integration and documentation.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Til Electronics Manufacturing i Terma Lystrup, søger vi teknikere til test og fejlfinding af kompliceret og højteknologisk elektronikfremstilling.
Du vil indgå som en del af et team på 21 faglærte teknikere, heraf også elektronikfagteknikerlærlinge.
Opgaverne i afdelingen omfatter test og fejlfinding samt opbygning af testsystemer i tæt samarbejde med Termas produktionstekniske afdeling. Desuden deltager du i udvikling og optimering af testudstyret.
Udover test og fejlfinding vil du i forbindelse med opstart af nye projekter deltage i kvalifikationsopgaver, som miljøtest og bidrage til dokumentationsfremstilling til nye produkter.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
We are looking for an experienced person to team up with our current experts in the supplier management field. The position will include analysis and evaluation of selected suppliers' performance and conducting of on-site supplier assessments incl. reporting and follow-up.
You will be part of implementing new products at suppliers. You will become the Point of Contact regarding quality to a number of important suppliers in Denmark and abroad and get very involved in flow down of requirements as well as trouble shooting and process improvements.
You will be part of a committed organization within a demanding and exciting domain providing numerous challenges and ample opportunity for personal development. We focus on career opportunities and supplementary training and education.
Terma A/S, Grenaa
In Terma, we are now looking for a Quality Engineer and since our quality assurance is an essential foundation in our industry, you will as a quality engineer become a key player in one or more of our programs.
You will take responsibility for Quality Assurance on 2-4 programs on deliveries of structures to airplanes.
Your primary tasks
- All quality activities, e.g. reviews, preparation of quality plans, and projects meeting
- Processing of problem reports, corrective actions, deviations from internal and external audits
- First Article Inspection and statistical process control
- Complete handover-procedures to the customer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the Ambassador/Head of Mission and guests as directed
- Ensure the security of Embassy vehicles when outside Embassy premises
- Collect and deliver mail, invitations, letters, goods, packages, etc. as directed
- Excellent driving skills
- Have basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics and maintain official vehicle in clean and road-worthy condition
- Familiarity with transport routes in Copenhagen and other areas of Denmark
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 years experience in housekeeping in Copenhagen
- Good communication skills in English
- The ablity to supervise and manage daily tasks