+Nordic +Sales +Healthcare
9 job matcher din søgning
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Stockholm
The purpose of the Nordic CRTL role is to deliver the Oncology Business Strategy within the Nordics of responsibility, achievement of financial results and performance objectives, contribution to reinforcing the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology, through the customer-facing roles and change management.
- To lead the Customer Relationship Team (CRT) with direct responsibility for both the Sales Team and the co-ordination of other customer-facing roles (i.e. Medical, Market Access, GMO) working across the Nordics in order to ensure the right access to the markets, sales performance, competitiveness while helping to reinforce the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology.
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with a pool of highly effective stakeholders and core customers to further reinforce the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology.
Indrykket 21. september
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
Our client is a well-established and financial stabile international production company delivering technical solutions to the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry. The company has just entered the Danish market with the ambitious goal of becoming the Danish market leader within the next 5 years. This is your chance to be a part of this exciting growth journey right from the very beginning!
As Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for driving complex projects within the Life Sciences & Healthcare Industry, including handling of costs and lead time. You will be involved in the projects right from the beginning when the company quotes for a project. You will make sure that everything is in order right from the budgets to specifications of requirements from the customer, documentation, tests etc. In the process, you will be coordinating with the responsible factories.
Indrykket 20. september
Som en del af Employee Relations skal du - i denne nyoprettede stilling - sammen med dine 5 øvrige kollegaer i teamet, der er fordelt på de øvrige danske sites i Søborg, Aalborg og Kolding sørge for at supportere virksomhedens ca. 1600 ansatte i Danmark. Som HR Senior Partner i Employee Relations får du ligeledes procesowner-ansvaret for Compensations & Benefits på alle de danske sites. Det betyder, at du er den ansvarlige for eksempelvis den årlige lønreguleringsproces og Alfa Lavals pensionsaftale. Du er fysisk placeret på siten i Nakskov og må forvente rejseaktivitet mellem de øvrige 3 sites et par gange om måneden.
- Ansvarlig for Compensation & Benefit-processer i Danmark
- Forhandle og vedligeholde samarbejdsaftaler inden for Compensation & Benefits
- Supportere Nakskovs ledelsesteam med fokus på trivsel og forandringsledelse
Indrykket 19. september
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the QA Manager – Qualified Person role is to ensure that marketed medicinal products and investigational medicinal products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with GMP/GDP and also that all complaints and quality issues related to importation and distribution of Novartis products in Denmark are handled in accordance with GMP/GDP legal, regulatory requirements legal and the Novartis Corporate Quality Manual.
- Ensure that handling and distribution of medicinal Novartis products are in accordance with regulatory requirements, GMP/GDP and the Novartis Corporate Quality Manual (QM) and Policies.
- Perform batch review/release of commercial products. Reject non-compliant batches as required. Ensure that CoA and other documents are received, reviewed and archived for all batches released for sale or distribution to clinical trial sites.
Indrykket 18. september
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Novartis Patient Safety Specialist role is to support management of Patient Safety operational processes at Country Organization in ensuring compliance with Novartis global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of Novartis group marketed and investigational products (drugs and devices). Support with various PV/ vigilance related tasks for all the Nordic countries.
- Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse event reports for all Novartis products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs, literature, Spontaneous Reports, etc. Transcribe, translate and enter data of all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
Indrykket 11. september
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Getinge Group in Copenhagen
Every day Getinge helps clinical staff coordinate, register and execute their work by providing critical digital and technical solutions to the healthcare sector. Their passion is built on a genuine compassion for people’s health and well-being, and based on first-hand experience and close partnerships.
As Product Specialist you will work as a professional and technical IWS-advisor for customers in the healthcare sector, making sure that they are being offered the most efficient and user friendly solutions possible in relation to their situation.
You will have a broad range of stakeholders like operating personnel, IT departments, KOL´s and Hospital Management on a national and Nordic level.
Indrykket 8. september
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Compliance Assistant.
The purpose of the Compliance Assistant role is to support the Compliance function in enabling and driving ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program.
- Support Compliance Function in establishing compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines/implementing procedures
- Support Compliance Function in establishing processes and SOPs for relevant policies
- Support Compliance Function in establishing and performing regular monitoring tasks
Indrykket 8. september
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you able to accelerate growth in Ambu’s Anaesthesia business area through best in class product training for our distributors? Do you have excellent people skills that enables you to interact with distributors and their customers? And do you have the ability to structure and execute on agreed plans? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that may be your next career move.
As Product Training Specialist, you will have an exciting and outgoing job, where your main objective will be to support sales through training and dialogue with our distributors. Your main product area will be our Anaesthesia products, especially within our visualization range.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Train and educate our distributors’ field personal
- Co-visit customers with distributor sales teams
- Identify and prioritize targets and achieve territory goals in collaboration with Ambu business development managers
Indrykket 7. september