Finance business partner
8 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to take up the exciting challenge of supporting our Markets business with financial reporting and forecasting?
Join us and become Senior Business Partner in Business Partners Markets, which is part of Finance DCS and Treasury Risk Management. The team supports the Senior Vice President and Heads of Departments in the Markets division with follow-up on financial statements, forecasting for both the short and the long term, performance management and ad-hoc analysis.
Your key tasks will be to
- interact closely with the business in making very complex activities easily understandable
- ensure that value-creating activities are in focus
- contribute to creating transparency in earnings for the power and gas portfolios and the trading activities with main focus on the gas portfolio
Indrykket 17. august
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Make your experience count within one of the most important agendas in Arla Foods, as you make your mark on price management from a European perspective.As Senior Manager, you will play a key role in developing and standardising finance price management activities and embedding them in our markets across Europe. As this is a new position, you can develop the function from scratch making your mark on best practice, management reporting and recommendations, etc.
In this very hands-on role, you:
- Work closely with the Commercial Operations team in Europe and Pricing teams in the markets to ensure full alignment on processes, tools and ways of working
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from the markets in Europe to establish the price management virtual community
Indrykket 16. august
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you want to work in a fast paced, creative and challenging environment with a steep learning curve? Do you thrive in a hectic international environment with an opportunity to be a part of a world class company?
We are looking for a strong Finance Business Partner who will be a great asset to the Business Finance organization and functional leaders in Health and Nutrition business unit. In this role you will join a dynamic team of dedicated finance professionals working closely together to support the business.
In your role as a Finance Business Partner your primary tasks are:
- Provide strategic and financial decision support to the business
- Drive financial forecasts and estimates in the business unit
- Profitability analysis
Indrykket 16. august
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Do you want to be the Finance Lead and a part of the leadership team for the Grocery area in Dansk Supermarked Group with a turnover of approx. 15 billion DKK?
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will be a part of the Finance Organisation, but you will be partnering up with the Grocery category of our Commercial unit, taking on the role of invaluable support to and collaborator with the management/purchasing director, being party to the sector strategy and providing insights and recommendations to really improve profitability and performance.
In the role your tasks and responsibilities will be
- Complete business controlling of all aspects of sales, cost, profitability and analyses for the relevant categories (pricing, promotion, bonus, waste etc.), i.e. the top part of the P/L for each DSG chain
- Provide insight in supplier and category performance with recommendations for improvements
Indrykket 11. august
Maersk Oil, Copenhagen
Do you thrive- in the interface between finance and technology? Join Maersk Oil as Senior Finance Business Partner to our Applied Technology (AT) global function and be part of executing our business strategy and drive performance in this central part of Maersk Oil.
As an AT Finance Business Partner, you will be part of the AT Leadership Team, where you will drive and advice on business performance and be accountable for ensuring transparency and consistency on the financial management of the function. Your primary internal interfaces will be the Chief Technology Officer and his Leadership team, and the global Finance organisation.
The role will position you well to influence and impact financial decisions in Maersk Oil and further grow your career as a finance leader.
Indrykket 7. august
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
Er du analytisk, struktureret og ambitiøs? Har du et drive og en åbenhed, som hjælper dig til at være dialogskabende og opsøgende? Tør du udfordre og foreslå forbedringsområder?
Som Finance Business Partner i Flügger vil dine primære ansvarsområder ligge indenfor Logistik og Indkøb. Det vil være dig, der supporterer Head of Logistics og Head of Purchasing, og du er deres daglige analytiske sparringspartner.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil indebære:
- Strategisk, taktisk og operationel business controlling
- Sikre, at der er business cases til rådighed i relation til væsentlige finansielle og økonomiske beslutninger
Indrykket 7. august
Sabroe Selection søger for kunde
Du får ansvaret for at være Finance Business Partner for din egen forretningsenhed. Stillingens primære formål er, at levere materiale som understøtter beslutningsgrundlaget i forretningsenheden samt i den samlede værdikæde gennem koncernen. Du bliver blandt andet også ansvarlig for nyetablerede forretningsenheder.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. være:
- At være en vigtig og kompetent sparringspartner for ledelsen
- Definition og opfølgning på KPIér
- Udarbejdelse af målsætninger & forecast
- Optimering af driften
- Deltage i design og udvikling af BI-værktøjer
Indrykket 31. juli
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As the reporting and data specialist, you will own and drive centralized financial reporting within LEGO Education. You will provide global data analysis and support the broader finance organization and the global LEGO Education organization. More specifically, you:
- Maintain & develop the LEGO Education reporting platform, ensuring continuous improvements and proactively manage the platform for changes in future needs
- Be responsible for the execution of the financial reporting, including; monthly financial & sales reporting, daily – weekly – and monthly sales reporting, with a focus on ensuring strong data quality and one set of numbers throughout the LEGO Education business
- Be responsible for the monthly management performance reporting, and identifying areas of improvement and highlight needed corrective actions to improve future performance
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 28. juli