Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Retail - Udlandet
14 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund eller Storbritannien
Would you like to develop your commercial and analytical skills whilst working in a global function? And do you have what it takes to drive revenue management activities for our global market?
As manager for revenue management, you will have a central impact on professionalising our go-to-market approach by driving various revenue management initiatives which entails:
- Creating visibility of current trade investment spend and its effectiveness and impact on retailer margins
- Establishing credible retailer margin benchmarks towards competitor offerings and customer expectations
- Supporting the development of customer investment and promotional guidelines that are linked to our customer segmentation
©2018 The LEGO Group
RelateIT A/S, Dubai
Through the past few years, RelateIT has successfully established itself as one of the leading Dynamics NAV partners in Denmark. With our eyes set on expanding our business internationally, we expect to open the doors to a new office in the heart of Dubai in the beginning of 2019.
Therefore, we are looking for talents to join our team and our ambition of establishing RelateIT in this region. Are you driven and independent, and do you want to work for a company with Scandinavian roots where we value input from all employees?
What will be your focus areas?
- Developing the latest versions of NAV/BC as well as projects in older versions
- Equipping our existing customers with the newest versions of our products and technologies or upgrading our existing customers to the newest versions and technologies
Er du drevet af at skabe resultater, og er du klar til at løbe et nyt brand i gang?
ONLY søger en resultatorienteret sælger, der brænder for salg, og som kan opbygge og udvikle salget af ONLYs nye brand ONLY YOU til vores vigtigste Key Account-kunder.
Du bliver ansvarlig for ONLY YOU og dermed den bærende rolle i brandets fremgang – dette indebærer også, at du får rig mulighed for at påvirke brandets udvikling. Som person besidder du et stort drive og gåpåmod, som sikrer, at du lykkes med det, du sætter dig for.
- Det fulde budget- og resultatansvar for ONLY YOU
- Strategisk planlægning for at nå vækstmålene
- Brandambassadør herunder vedligehold og udvikling af kunderelationer
- Sikre en tæt og proaktiv dialog med designere og indkøbere, så indsigten fra markedet overføres til produkterne
- Sikre at ONLY YOU har optimalt forhandlernetværk blandt vores wholesalekunder.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to play a central role in making Danske Bank the master of advice. You will do that by developing our concepts for advice across markets and business segments, establishing the engines that will leverage our efforts, and applying advanced analytics to increase precision, timing and relevance of our advice.
Your team will own these engines and concepts to ensure continuous improvement and leverage across business units and borders. You will be leading a global team with location in any of our Nordic headquarters, depending on your background.
zooplus AG, Munich
- Taking primary responsibility for our regional Scandinavian product assortment
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses as well as price comparisons
- Responsible to define and execute a local brand strategy including the acquisition of new suppliers
- Key contact for negotiating and specifying framework conditions and promotions with suppliers
- Actively managing the relationship with existing suppliers in close internal cooperation with Accounting, Supply Chain functions, Global Category Management and Purchasing
Du har en unik mulighed for at blive en del af én af Danmarks førende chokoladeproducenter. Vi har en klar ambition om at være de bedste inden for kvalitet og service – og det er en livslang passion for os at levere den allerbedste chokoladeoplevelse.
Som Shop Manager vil du få medansvaret for den daglige ledelse og drift af butikken. Det er vigtigt, at du har stor interesse for salgsarbejde og er opsøgende i forhold til potentielle kunder. Du skal være drevet af lysten til at yde den allerbedste service til vores kunder, skabe unikke kundeoplevelser samt være en rollemodel for de øvrige ansatte.
Vi kan tilbyde:
- gode muligheder for uddannelse, internt såvel som eksternt.
- et attraktivt job i en visionær familievirksomhed i stor vækst, hvilket giver gode muligheder for et videre karriereforløb.
- gode medarbejderforhold, bonusordning samt personalegoder og personalepriser.
zooplus AG, München
- Optimizing the online shop and drive sales and profitability
- Sales-oriented placement of the (promotion) products and brands in the online shop zooplus.dk
- Responsibility for creation, implementation and evaluation of online sales promotions and other direct marketing activities
- Supervising and quality assurance of the translators
- Continuous improvement of the online shop e.g. extension of the product categories and implementation of e-mailing campaigns
- Development of customer retention program e.g. bonus program
- Monitoring and analysis of sales KPI’s e.g. revenue, sales, contribution margin
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in E-commerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com.
Your specific tasks include:
- Owns all E-commerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
- Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
- Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
- Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
©2018 The LEGO Group
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Atria
Leading food company • International environment • Growth opportunities
Atria is one of the leading food companies in the Nordic countries, Russia and the Baltic region. In order to meet increasing export demand and opportunities, Atria is looking for a competent and commercially oriented international Area Sales Manager to build up the export sales and drive sales activities to western European customers.
As Area Sales Manager, you will become part of an internal export sales team with highly competent colleagues and you will get good support from the Internal Sales Team. This is an opportunity to receive international experience in a well-established company with a well-known brand offering high-quality products. You will build sales from scratch and establish Atria in a new area.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Fresenius Kabi in Sweden
An exciting opportunity to establish, build and expand an entirely new business area in the Nordics
Fresenius Kabi in September 2017 successfully acquired the entire development pipeline of Merck KGaA’s biosimilars, along with employees located in Aubonne and Vevey, Switzerland.
Accordingly the organization is now augmented, in a newly established position, with a Nordic Project Manager/Brand Manager that can take responsibility for the biosimilars portfolio.
In general, the job will include these areas:
- Manage the newly acquired Biosimilar business of Fresenius Kabi in the Nordics
- Assess and evaluate local market scenarios in order to prepare the Fresenius Kabi biosimilar launch i.e. identify success factors, key decision makers, purchasing system, patient flow etc.
- Prepare and define the business and marketing plan of the Biosimilar product range in the Nordic countries