Function - Udlandet
46 job matcher din søgning
AKVA Group Land Based, Vejle
AKVA Group Land Based is looking for more skilled people wanting a career in a growing international company that engineers, designs, develops and builds industrial scale aquaculture production facilities worldwide.
The Service Engineer’s primary function is a) support of the end users, b) commissioning of installations, c) electrical design of our facilities and d) generating manuals, procedures and knowledge sharing programs. You will assist project managers in engineering and design, carrying out quality control and solving the challenges that occour on any project.
You should expect 150 travelling days per year. Additional travelling may be required for training purposes.
Do you have the skills in driving the innovative adjacent Digital agenda? Are you ready for new challenges as our new Digital Innovation & Partnership Manager?
If so, you have the opportunity to join FLSmidth’s fast growing Digitalization department. You will be responsible to develop and manage Digital partnerships as well as drive the innovative adjacent Digital agenda. Partnerships remains imperative for Digital success and to continuously evaluate, engage, develop these cooperation’s cross the globe and value chain, internally and externally will be a key responsibility.
You will ensure continued and increased entrepreneurship within FLSmidth as well as engage with external entrepreneur communities (startups, hackathons, etc.). You will Increase cooperation with Academia related to relevant technologies such as Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Sensor technologies, etc.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as System Roadmap Director reporting to the Head of Windfarm Design Offshore in BU Offshore Wind.
As System Roadmap Director in BU Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the System Roadmap Strategy required for designing the winning windfarm covering areas such as; Overall system functionality, production, interface control, market interaction, loads interaction as well as control features and infrastructure
- Work closely with the other roadmaps, the supply chain as well as with the internal Line Functions and other stakeholders
- Establish and manage the required number of Product projects to execute the System Roadmap Strategy towards target fulfilment
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Wroclaw
As a Strategic Buyer in Danfoss Power Solutions, you will be responsible for a range of strategic procurement activities to ensure supplier performance and development on both short- and long-term basis. In doing so, you will be working across several globally operating functions and in particularly serve as the link between Supply Chain and external suppliers. Reporting to Senior Procurement Manager, Frank Lennart, will be mainly focus on the local and global market sourcing.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To Coordinate Production Parts Approval Process for changes and new projects including worksheets, and purchase orders
- The first escalation point for supply and/or quality issues including documentation of supplier performance
- Drive capacity management towards suppliers
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Povazska Bystrica or Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the kind of knowledge and skillset to explore a range of challenging solutions to identified problems?
If it would appeal to you to be the expert within Danfoss global finance processes, being able to coach, challenge and train people? Then we warmly invite you to join us as Subject Matter Expert Accounts Receivable. You are offered a unique job opening, where you will get the opportunity to put complex skills to the test and gain exciting future career options within the Danfoss organization.
- Close contact with key stakeholders from the business and corporate functions
- Build relationships with Shared Service Centers and Regional Finance Managers
- Drive performance of external shared service centers and legal compliance partner
LEGO System A/S, Billund eller Storbritannien
Would you like to develop your commercial and analytical skills whilst working in a global function? And do you have what it takes to drive revenue management activities for our global market?
As manager for revenue management, you will have a central impact on professionalising our go-to-market approach by driving various revenue management initiatives which entails:
- Creating visibility of current trade investment spend and its effectiveness and impact on retailer margins
- Establishing credible retailer margin benchmarks towards competitor offerings and customer expectations
- Supporting the development of customer investment and promotional guidelines that are linked to our customer segmentation
©2018 The LEGO Group
DEIF A/S, Skive
Are you a Product Manager looking for a job that embraces both technical and commercial issues? Can you see exciting opportunities in making our product manager function more commercial? And do you want to be part of a large organisation with good career prospects?
As our new Product Manager – Key Accounts you will be responsible for expanding DEIF’s position in the Land Power business with special focus on our key accounts.
Your primary focus will be on maintaining and developing the existing business, finding new opportunities and customers, identifying the needs of customers and coordinate with product owners to incorporate the required features. You will experience a close cooperation with the Business Development and Sales team.
Mercuri Urval søger for kunde i Myanmar
Teknisk chefrådgiver (N1) i Myanmar, Kystfiskeriprogrammet, Nay Pyi Taw
Som teknisk rådgiver yder du support til Departementet for Fiskeri og landets kystfiskeriprogram, der har fokus på at fremme et mere bæredygtigt, community-based og ansvarligt fiskeri. Du vil støtte udviklingen og gennemførelsen af programaktiviteterne gennem bl.a. etableringen af en central monitorerings-, kontrol- og overvågningsenhed på fiskeriområdet i Nay Pyi Tay, herunder inddragelsen af lokalsamfundet og de lokale myndigheder, og du vil fungere som sparringspartner for departementets programdirektør og den danske ambassade.
Du har en relevant videregående uddannelse og solid erfaring inden for fiskeriforvaltning i udviklingslande. Du har tidligere arbejdet med statslige organer og fiskersamfund, og du er flydende i engelsk. Erfaring fra Myanmar er en fordel.
LEGO System A/S, Billund, Singapore or London
Can you bring our data to life? Join us to transform multi-sourced supplier data into valuable insights and build a global network throughout the LEGO Group.
As part of the Procurement Business Excellence team, you will join 8 dedicated colleagues based in Billund, Singapore, Prague and London. The team is responsible for processes, systems and BI for the Global Procurement organisation. As BI responsible and strategic business partner to the indirect spend categories of Procurement, you will turn our supplier data into valuable insights to enable sound, data-based decision-making. Moreover, you will:
- Build the master data structure and develop the procurement reporting platform designed to provide easy access to the necessary insights to procurement managers
- Participate in improvement projects in the team to optimise processes and ensure Lean and agile thinking
©2018 The LEGO Group
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Danida
Financial Management Adviser (N1), Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI)
As Financial Management Adviser (FMA) you are the day-to-day responsible for the financial management and procurement of NURI, an initiative under the overall aim at improving the economy for the population in Northern Uganda.
As FMA you ensure that implementation of NURI is living up to the highest standards of integrity, accountability and transparency in terms of financial management. You will work closely with the partners who are carrying out the actual implementation of NURI.
Together with the Programme Management Adviser (PMA) you are placed at the Coordination Function, established to oversee the implementation, operating as a decentralized unit under the Royal Danish Embassy in Kampala.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
zooplus AG, Munich
- Development of the regional price strategy and implementation in the Nordics region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- Analysis of the sales figures of the individual areas and identification of optimization potentials for growth and earnings increase through targeted pricing
- Managing the entire operational pricing process for our Nordic online shops
- Regular creation of reports as well as ad hoc analyses
- Conduction of competitive analysis as a basis for competitive pricing
- Continuous optimization of prices based on the price-selling function and the competition in close cooperation with the central pricing team
zooplus AG, Munich
- Taking primary responsibility for our regional Scandinavian product assortment
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses as well as price comparisons
- Responsible to define and execute a local brand strategy including the acquisition of new suppliers
- Key contact for negotiating and specifying framework conditions and promotions with suppliers
- Actively managing the relationship with existing suppliers in close internal cooperation with Accounting, Supply Chain functions, Global Category Management and Purchasing
Do you have in-depth wind turbine knowledge and would you like the opportunity to share your expertise? Are you ready to take on new challenges and learn how to teach and train your colleagues?
As a Technical Instructor, you will be part of the training activities from the beginning to the end. You will participate in the development of new training material and also conduct both classroom and field training for internal and external employees. You will organise and plan the training courses in cooperation with back office functions and incorporate HSE and quality into the training materials. You will be responsible for continuous development and update of existing training material for all courses.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Mercuri Urval søger for Orgadata i København
Internationalt • B2B • Løsningssalg
Den tyskejet virksomhed ORGADATA, som udvikler og sælger innovative softwareløsninger til dør- og vinduesindustrien, er i en rivende udvikling og søger derfor en ambitiøs og målrettet Area Sales Manager, som skal varetage salget til virksomhedens fokusmarkeder - Danmark og Norge.
I denne nyoprettede stilling spiller du en vigtig rolle, når det kommer til at nå markedets potentiale, idet du er ansvarlig for at etablere, vedligeholde og udbygge kunderne på disse markeder.
Med fokus på både farmer- og hunterdelen i dit salgsarbejde trives du i høj grad med at skabe resultater gennem gode og vedvarende relationer til dine kunder. Din hverdag er i høj grad præget af stor frihed, hvor du med base fra dit hjemmekontor selv tilrettelægger, hvordan du videreudvikler dine kunder.