11 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
Danfoss Cooling is looking for a Director of Strategic Communication. As Director for Cooling, you will be responsible for the global communication strategy, translating and communicating business strategies to more than 6.000 employees and external communication. You will be working with positioning Danfoss Cooling as an innovative thought leader externally and ensuring that our Cooling leaders are well-equipped to successfully communicate internal and external.
As a hands-on person and communication expert, you will enable your small team of communication advisors to encourage proactive communication and represent Danfoss Cooling through innovative and traditional channels to broaden knowledge to the employees across Danfoss and to our business and industry partners.
AIG Europe, Frederiksberg, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki
Are you our new Nordic Head of A&H? AIG is currently looking for a new Head of Accident &Health to be part of our Nordic organization.
A leadership position reporting to the General Manager of Nordics and Europe Head of A&H, this position will develop and monitor A&H product strategy, P&L, and talent management, executing upon Europe strategy, underwriting strategy, and pricing guardrails. The geographic footprint includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland generating GPW of 100m USD.
Execution of the Nordic A&H Strategy:
- Responsible for setting Nordic P&L – execute against growth and profitability goals and objectives.
- Drive underwriting excellence across the Product Line, by establishing and ensuring adherence to risk appetite, line setting, standards and guidelines, and ensure rating and pricing adequacy.
ITW Construction Products ApS, Middelfart
We develop and invest in graduates for our VP General Management talent pipeline who demonstrate the potential to become assistant managers by the end of our 2-year programme, followed by continued progression towards becoming the head of a division in ITW.
You will have a comprehensive induction period in which you will be introduced to your mentor, colleagues and ITW business philosophies. Your first placement will provide a valuable insight to our business, products and customers. This is followed by a series of assignments in different business functions in Europe & the UK for up to 9 months each where you will have the opportunity to take the lead on key challenges and projects, preparing you for your first role as an Assistant Manager and onwards to a future leadership role.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Famobra in Harrislee
This is a unique opportunity to set your footprint on a fast-growing company within global trading and at the same time be part of the international, family-owned Fleggaard Group with solid financial results.
You will be leading a very international team with a company culture that has elements from both Danish and German culture, so you must focus on retaining key employees and make the organization work optimally. You will have the overall responsibility of 34 highly dedicated employees. Travel activity up to 30 days per year must be expected.
Famobra is part of the Fleggaard Group, an international conglomerate with a rich history that goes back to 1926. Famobra specializes in the global trade of international, high-turnover goods. Their core strength is the sourcing and distribution of fast-moving brands.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge