19 job matcher din søgning
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join our team and develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of a suite of tools for our research activities and an integrated web application written in Python and TypeScript.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Develop user interface components, algorithms, and web services
- Communicate with researchers and other developers to gather feedback and team up on creating and improving tools for the platform
- Design data structures, models and APIs for services
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to work with some of the latest technologies within your field?
You will be working in a project-based and agile environment, where you get ample opportunity to use your competences broadly among our applications depending on the projects. Thus, you will be developing solutions on our custom-built platforms, but also develop integrations for standard platforms as well as new types of software that are more ad hoc.
As you will be working on our internal applications, you will be working closely with the users during the projects. After the solutions are delivered, the users will receive support from another part of the organization, and you can move on to the next projects and new users.
We are looking for a Database administrator with a strong focus on the performance and scalability.
You will be managing high performance databases at the national supercomputing platform as well as participate in designing and implementing new databases.
As a DBA, you will be managing systems for exploring, interacting with the data coming from our internal systems and researchers. Your responsibilities will relate mostly to the backend systems. Your main tasks would include:
- Developing new architectures and systems while maintaining clean and coherent infrastructure
- Optimising queries and fine-tuning
Want to be part of being an industry game changer? We are moving into offshore wind installation based on a novel crane solution that has passed concept lockdown and is now moving towards PoC and detailed engineering. Use your experience to help build the solution in the most optimal way possible in a whole new way of going to market.
In this role, you will be instrumental to the success of the project, and you will report directly to our technical innovation lead. You will be working quite independently within your field as part of a truly cross-functional team in an international company with high ambitions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with motion compensation systems
- Approval of new crane solution within relevant societies
- Prototyping of new crane solution
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic senior software engineer to develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
At the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (CFB) we engineer commercialization-ready “cell factories” for the sustainable production of biochemicals and therapeutical proteins. You will join the Software Engineering & Applications group of our Computational Biology unit.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of services for integration with lab instruments and an integrated web application for data capture, data analysis and experimental design.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Do you want to analyze the global economy and financial markets, in particular global equity markets, in order to assist in generating investment strategies?
As a Senior Portfolio Manager, you will thus develop your analytical and strategy skills in an international environment. You will be part of the team which is responsible for portfolio construction, in particular strategic and tactical asset allocation. We are involved in cross asset, equity, credit, fixed income and FX investment decisions.
As a Senior Portfolio Manager you will help us strive to deliver cutting edge research with clear investment related implications with emphasis on global equity markets. We have tier 1 access across the global sell side community but our efforts are also heavily reliant on supra national, central bank and academic research.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to build a cutting-edge iOS and Android app for one of the best-known luxury brands in the world? And do you want to:
- Create experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what an app should do and add a layer of magic?
- Join a team of experienced C# and .NET developers solely responsible for bringing the Bang & Olufsen app to the market?
- Innovate and challenge the normal software development practices?
Er du en kommercielt tænkende forretningsudvikler med en teknisk/naturvidenskabelig baggrund?
Så kan du blive en del af Forretningsudvikling på DTU i Afdeling for Innovation og Sektorudvikling (AIS). Vi driver i samarbejde med institutter og centre udviklingen af innovation og entreprenørskab på tværs af DTU og skaber derigennem værdi for studerende, forskere, virksomheder og øvrige samarbejdspartnere.
Dine arbejdsopgaver, der er knyttet til et eller flere institutter, er:
- identifikation og kommerciel modning af højteknologiske innovationsprojekter, som udspringer af DTU’s forskningsområder
- at drive kommercialiseringsprocessen fra vurdering af opfindelse til kommercialisering i form af etablering af en spin-out eller aftale med en etableret virksomhed
- udarbejdelse af og opfølgning på kommercielle handlingsplaner for projekterne.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that develops and maintain data warehouse and analytic solutions? Do you want to increase your technical competences, as well as your financial understanding within the asset- and fund management universe?
The person we are looking for will support the business needs and do ETL and BI development in our Oracle based Data Warehouse. You will be developing different solutions within all aspects of the Oracle technology stack.
- Creating and maintaining ETL processes using Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle Data Integrator
- Preparing data marts to support the needs of the business including data analytics in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite and Oracle Data Visual Analyzer
Terma A/S, Lyngby and Lystrup
Are you passionate about the research field of radar processing? Would you like to drive the future within radar technologies? And are you motivated by developing complex radar systems? Then we have the right Industrial PhD for you!
The project is a 3-year collaboration between Terma, Aalborg University and DTU Space.
It will involve PhD students from the two Universities mentioned as well as our new Terma Industrial PhD student. You will be working closely together with support from both Terma and University supervisors.
You will support all the phases of the project, and be involved in both the research activities and the hardware build and trials. The role consists of a broad range of topics and a large amount of supervision and support will be provided wherever necessary.
We are looking for a professionally dedicated computer scientist who takes pride in well organised programmes to support the evolution, integration, and publication of scientific programmes within the area of satellite data processing.
The primary responsibility will be taking existing, primarily personal scientific programmes from a working level to a well-documented, well-structured mature level ready for publication as Open Source and/or integration into professional framework tools.
Many of the tasks will be in the context of the Swarm satellite mission. Swarm is a satellite constellation designed to explore the Earth’s magnetic field, funded by the European Space Agency (ESA).
The successful candidate will be heading the task of bringing prototype-like applications within Swarm DISC to a professional, mature level in close collaboration with the international partners.
Visma Consulting A/S, Lyngby
Vil du være med at udvikle samfundet? Som Java udvikler i Visma får du de dygtigste kolleger, på de fedeste it-projekter.
Vi udvider vores Graduate program for 2018 og mangler en sidste kollega med speciale i Java. Du vil få mulighed for at udvikle kompetencer inden for en række teknologier og holde fokus på Java.
Som udvikler du kommer til at arbejde med Java og relaterede teknologier fra alle leder og kanter. Derudover vil du primært arbejde med:
- Analyse, kravspecificering, design og løsningsbeskrivelser
- Du deltager i nyudviklingen af løsninger, som er forretningskritiske for vores kunder
- Du arbejder med Application Management og sikrer høj kvalitet og kontinuerlige forbedringer for kunderne
Visma Consulting A/S, Lyngby
Drømmer du om at arbejde med it i et inspirerende, innovativt og tværfagligt miljø så er Visma Consulting noget for dig! Vores graduate program har en varighed på 12 måneder, og er et fast tilrettelagt forløb der kombinerer det at arbejde på live projekter med teori og workshops.
En stor del af din hverdag vil bestå af kontakt med kunder og dit faglige netværk. Din evne til at interagere vil være afgørende for at skabe solide løsninger, der er med til at gøre en forskel. Vi vil også have din personlige læring og udvikling i fokus, samtidig med at vi forventer du vil udfordre os med din viden fra studiet.
Vores graduate program indeholder
- Deltagelse i projekter på nogle af de største danske it-løsninger
- En skræddersyet uddannelses- og udviklingsplan med en veldefineret karrieremodel, hvor DU er sat i førersædet for din fremtid
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Hardware Qualification Engineer to be responsible for applying test expertise to the project to ensure that product functionality and quality fulfills the project requirements and authority certification requirements by use of verification and validation processes and systems.
As a Hardware Qualification Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Review requirement specifications and technical product descriptions in order to design and develop appropriate tests and test systems for verification of product performance according to product and authority requirements
- Review and contributor to contents of technical product manuals
- Engineering and write of test specifications for environmental- and MOPS-requirements according to project requirements and standards (DO160/DO262 etc.)
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to get your product certified for flight? Cobham Aerospace Communications develops advanced communication solutions to be installed in commercial aircrafts by all major world manufacturers. The Systems Engineering practice at Cobham plays a key role, ensuring that the product design and development can live up to the high standards of an avionic certification process.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Understand and apply relevant aeronautical standards and regulations
- Understand and refine System requirements with the development teams and customers
- Contribute to the System definition and functional breakdown
- Support the Hardware, Software and Verification teams in the product development and review of specifications
- Implement Aeronautical System, Safety and Security processes in an avionic organization
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Are you passionate about Continuous integration, building a deployment pipeline, enabling software developers perform at their best by automating everything and creating a high performing Linux infrastructure then this opportunity is for you.
At Cobham SATCOM we have started our agile journey and we are building our DevOps capabilities and an essential part of this is to be able to build a new Linux based infrastructure and continue to support the current setup at the same time.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Operating our software build environment and ensure high uptime
- Managing users, network and rights
- Installation and configuration of new systems and applications
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Professional for our Solutions Specialist Sales team, with deep knowledge about Cloud Data Platform...
MICROSOFT DANMARK APS, Kgs. Lyngby