Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Purchaser - Sydjylland
4 job matcher din søgning
In this key account manager position, you focus on market access and sales driven activities related to Danish municipalities. You will be on the road about 70% of your time, where you visit municipalities and wholesalers to make Coloplast Ostomy and Continence Care products available to people across Denmark.
You will prepare, launch and follow up on tenders. This requires frequent meetings as well as the creation and distribution of tender materials and product communication, so potential public purchasers have every reason to tender the Coloplast products.
Also, to be the best possible advisor, you facilitate TCO-presentations and aid our partners, so they are updated on market pricing and market dynamics. In sum, you help make sense of our products, EU tender law and the market. And you help the Coloplast organization create consistently great communication, product launches and tender materials.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Our Pilot Plant is looking for a buyer to assist in the sourcing of materials for the Pilot Plant development projects.
You will have global interaction with customers, suppliers and Engineers from LM. With reference to the Manager for Engineering, you will get independent responsibility in the department and will play a significant role in optimizing the flow and cost of materials.
In the role as Buyer your primary activities will be:
- To prepare, send and maintain purchase orders using the ERP system, or other means of requirements
- To track shipments of raw material to ensure on-time delivery
- Track cost savings
Do you want to work together with regional commodity teams, to develop and lead indirect sourcing projects in group function including our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain?
In this newly established position as Lead sourcing specialist, you will work together with regional commodity teams, develop and lead Indirect Sourcing projects in Group Function incl. our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop & Lead indirect sourcing projects across group as agreed with business stakeholders and regional source commodity teams.
- Deliver a competitive advantage by driving group supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Execute across the purchase base with full accountability for meeting savings, usage reduction, cash and preferred supplier targets.
Are you a skilled professional in designing and constructing advanced machinery?
Invector Solutions A/S, Sønderborg