Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Electronics - Sydjylland
14 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Can you provide our customers with the best technical solution? And do you want to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth, where you will continuously be able to develop your skills and competences? Then we have an interesting and challenging job for you!
Your main task will be, through direct customer contact, to apply and validate application solutions based on Danfoss Power Solutions’ mobile hydraulic, electric and electronic control products across the entire product line. More specific you will:
- Provide local field test support to customers on system and component basis
- Run customer vehicle system reviews
- Be the trouble shooter
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Are you ready to develop tomorrow’s manufacturing systems? For Danfoss Power Solutions Joysticks and Controls, we are looking for a true team player to lead our list of road map projects.
As our new Advanced Project Engineer you will join the New Product Development teams and lead the implementation phase together with highly skilled and dedicated professionals. You will develop tomorrow’s production systems using the newest industry standards. Using new thinking, new solutions with advanced technology, you are leading us into Industry 4.0 transition. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage New Product Development (NPD)
- Lead technology projects ranging from CAN bus, analogue electronics, Sat Nav. wireless communication, displays and controllers
- Act as a core team member in projects
- provide technical, retailing and after sales service support to our distributors in Denmark – if needed also in Norway and Sweden
- provide product training and service support to our distributors in cooperation with Head Office Customer Service Support
- training our dealers to carry out routine service checks
- attending trade exhibitions in Denmark: demonstration of products and software to distributors and customers
- degree in a technical discipline (laboratory techniques, electronics, mechanics) or IT advantageous
- strong experience in technical sales and establishing professional relations in the area of dental/medical devices through dealers and/or direct sales in a B2B-market
OJ Electronics A/S, Sønderborg
OJ Electronics søger snarest muligt en dygtig produktionstekniker, der har erfaring fra industriel elektronikproduktion og er vant til at arbejde med SMT-produktion.
OJ er i gang med at specificere og indkøbe en ny AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection/Vision maskine), da den vi har, er ved at være udtjent. Det betyder, at du skal være med til at specificere, finde, implementere og programmere den nye AOI/Vision maskine, inden du selvfølgelig skal være med til idriftsættelsen i produktionen. Du vil, sammen med en kollega, få procesansvaret for AOI/Vision, Pick & Place maskiner og øvrigt udstyr i SMT-området.
Vi har et godt kollegialt fællesskab og har et unikt introduktionsprogram til alle nyansatte, som klæder dig på til at tackle de nye faglige udfordringer, og vores mentorordning sikrer, at du hurtigt lærer dine nye kolleger at kende.
Ørsted Distribution & Customer Solutions, Virum or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Can you build the control and communication infrastructure that will enable our customers to take part in a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Energy System Analyst in Flexibility Solutions where you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing the control infrastructure for the technology platform that allows industrial and commercial customers to support the green energy transition while creating real value for themselves.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the design and standardisation of our central control infrastructure so that it can be applied efficiently to customers’ sites throughout the business.
- train the delivery and commissioning teams to properly design, test, validate and operate the control solutions we implement for our customers’ sites.
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our oil & gas business and be the operations manager of the Siri, Nini, Nini East and Cecilie fields (including our Stine Subsea & SAL system)?
Your key tasks will be to take full ownership and responsibility for the operation of the Siri, Nini and Cecilie platforms, including:
- ensure safe and efficient operations
- manage a crew of highly specialised people working offshore and in the office
- maintain an open and constructive dialogue with authorities
Danfoss Power Electronics, Gråsten
Produktionen af frekvensomformere er udelukkende kundeordre- og étstyksordrestyret, hvilket stiller store krav til udstyr og mandskab. Derfor er høj udnyttelse af produktionsudstyr meget vigtig og vi har derfor indført Danfoss Produktivitets Program (DPP) som en naturlig del af dagligdagen, hvis værktøjer bidrager til at højne kvaliteten samt øge udnyttelsesgraden på områdets testudstyr.
Det er tale om en udfordrende stilling, som stiller krav til dine faglige kompetencer, fleksibilitet og engagement.
- Fejlfinde/analysere fejl på print
- Fejlfinde/analysere og finde root causes på print/apparater fra egen produktion
- Hjælpe produktionen i den udstrækning det er nødvendigt med bl.a. reparation af print
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
Would you like to work with the newest technologies in an organization, which supports innovation, creativity and quality? Do your ambitions include using your current experiences to specify and design connected embedded products with external development partners?
Maersk Container Industry is looking for a position as Embedded System Engineer with experience in electronics product development and embedded software development.
Our future Embedded System Engineer will help to drive various projects, from product specification to product validation and verification. He/she will plan and execute with both internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Translate product and system strategy into features and requirements.
- Create and update product specifications.
- Be main point of contact for technical questions and clarifications towards external suppliers.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Denmark, France or Italy
Can you support our Sales and Marketing team with the best Business Unit support? And do you want to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth, where you will continuously be able to develop your skills and competencies?
Your main task will be to apply and validate application solutions based on Danfoss Power Solutions’ mobile hydraulic, electric and electronic control products across the entire product line. More specific you will:
- Establish account strategies, product platform plans and profitability targets.
- Execute strategies and focusing on agreed target accounts in your assigned region.
- Support and provide input on technical data needed to provide optimal customer proposals.
Danfoss A/S, Hamburg, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark
Are Change agent, leadership consultant and out-of-the-box thinker words that describe you? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of unconventional solutions to the challenges of tomorrow’s HR organization?
In this role, you will focus on organizational capability, talent management, employee engagement and leadership development within our newly established Electronic Controllers and Services Unit that follows an ambitious growth strategy.
You will support Danfoss in building a positive employer brand and ensuring our people remain a key competitive advantage in the market place. You will act as a sparring partner to our management to support the ongoing organizational development and growth of the unit.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you have a proven track record within project management and business transformation? Can you lead and secure different types of business decisions into tangible operational actions? And would you like to be part of NVC, changes and business projects of various sizes? Then you could be the new Project manager, we are looking for in Danfoss Floor heating and Electronic Control (FEC).
You are offered a unique job opportunity, where you will get the chance to make your mark on the development and implementation of products and projects. You will report to head of Business Development and the position is located in Vejle. Furthermore, 5-10 days of travelling per year should be expected.
As Project manager, you will be responsible for leading several projects in parallel and you will make sure that the projects are successfully delivered according to agreed deadline and budget.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have flair for hands-on technology experiences? Do you enjoy interdisciplinary projects that combine knowledge of different engineering and design competences?
Our task is to identify, explore and evaluate future processes and technologies and to drive innovation end to end in supply chain from idea to actual implementation. As one of our two Technology and Industry 4.0 Interns, you will be part of an exciting project evaluating and driving forward new manufacturing technologies and solutions. Specifically, you will:
- be exposed to new advances in Research and Development
- have the opportunity to be a part of meaningful projects that shape the future of the company
- be a part of a highly skilled team in the LEGO® Group’s innovation department and experience close mentoring and supervision
©2018 The LEGO Group
Har du lyst til at bruge din faglærte uddannelse til at understøtte Flyvevåbnets F-16 jagerfly?