Haldor Topsøe - Storkøbenhavn
5 job matcher din søgning
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a service oriented, knowledgeable, and self-driven Senior IT Supporter to join our Global IT Service Desk in Haldor Topsoe.
You will be responsible for providing first-level desktop/infrastructure support to users, incl. first-line support in Topsoe’s core applications. You will provide local office support incl. walk-in in Lyngby and remote support to our regional offices. The support includes mobiles (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for both end-users and internal IT focused.
- Daily operation of the Global IT Service Desk.
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve, and close incidents through the IT Service Management system.
- 1st level user support (desktop, mobile, applications, connectivity, etc.).
In a collaboration between Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at DTU and Haldor Topsøe A/S, we are offering a PhD position within catalysis and catalytic process development.
The PhD project will explore and develop new catalysts and process routes to nitriles, in particular, acrylonitrile, which today is produced from oil and where a process starting from synthesis gas can be more sustainable and economic. The project will include catalyst synthesis, characterization and testing, development of reaction kinetics, process scheme development, and evaluation of commercial competitiveness.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Catalyst synthesis, characterization and testing
- Develop and optimize catalyst testing procedures and facilities
- Development of reaction kinetics and process flow diagrams
Vil du være en del af et hus, der tør sætte barren højt og stile mod at blive de bedste?
Bülowsvej - for børn og familier, Frederiksberg C