15 jobs match your search
Climate-KIC ApS, Lyngby
As a member of the marketing communications team this position will develop and execute strategies, initiatives and activities to raise the profile of EIT Climate-KIC and maximise impact. The position will play an essential role in promoting Climate-KIC’s business strategy and achievements.
- Help develop and implement a PR and communications strategy to establish EIT Climate-KIC as a key player in the Nordic climate innovation ecosystem.
- Social media coordination: help build EIT Climate-KIC´s Nordic brand and increase our presence and engagement on all our social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate on the development/creation of original content (images, video, copy, photography) for all our social media, and launch the content in highly noticeable and unique ways.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for enhancing our corporate online presence and performance – to colleagues via intranet and similar tools, and to external stakeholders via our corporate website and social media. You will own our digital platforms and thereby be in charge of further developing our corporate online communication channels and assisting with content creation.
Furthermore, you will be an important communication partner who can support managers and select corporate departments with their all-round communication needs. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and further develop our My.GN intranet (based on SharePoint Online)
- Manage our corporate website gn.com (based on Sitecore)
- Manage and drive corporate social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) while liaising with brand teams to coordinate activities across the group
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
As our Social Media Specialist, you will contribute to develop and implement our comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty and other company goals and objectives. The Social Media Specialist will support and work closely with the marketing team and external agencies to seamlessly guide and deliver projects success and ongoing results.
- Develop and execute social media plan in collaboration with PR and Special Media Manager and external agencies
- Develop robust monthly social media content calendar
- Create content that aligns with overall marketing campaigns and provide social media support for product launches, promos, special campaigns
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
På CBS har vi brug for en ny kommunikationsmedarbejder, der sammen med engagerede og dygtige kolleger kan styrke vores indsats på sociale medier, markedsføre vores uddannelser og arbejde med intern og ekstern kommunikation.
Du skal beskæftige dig med opgaver inden for intern og ekstern kommunikation, hovedsageligt overfor kommende og nuværende studerende. Du skal både være rådgiver og lede projekter - og levere indholdet.
- Du kan lægge en solid kommunikationsplan, der tager højde for både de aktuelle behov og de mere langsigtede og strategiske ønsker.
- Du skal drive og eksekvere kampagner til målgruppen - du ved, hvad der virker og hvordan.
- Du bliver sat i spidsen for arbejdet med CBS’ corporate sociale medier – både dag-til-dag opgaver og de mere langsigtede.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to support the implementation of a project strengthening the EU’s capacity to deliver humanitarian aid?
We are looking for a full-time Project Specialist in the DRC SBR team, who will be a cornerstone of the work on succeeding with the implementation of HOPE and will take upon a key role in this regard.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Support hosting organizations in developing the HOPE EUAVs’ Terms of Reference.
- Responsible for running the recruitment of HOPE EUAVs including vacancy publication, screening, short-listing, interviewing, testing and reference taking and building up a pool of EUA Volunteers.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
This is your chance to gain a thought leadership role in a rapidly growing company. Our Jabra brand is undergoing major development, and we need you to craft the brand story of the future.
In this role, you will be the driver of our thought leadership, providing content, material and platform for earned and owned media. Working with stakeholders from the business and gathering external data points, your aim is to build an engaging story in both our enterprise and retail segments.
Specifically, you will do so by:
- Developing and creating content marketing activities for offline and online media including social and blogs
- Working with our PR team on thought leadership through earned media, developing a story that gains coverage in key press titles within our target media list
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is looking for a Communication & Coordination Manager to join its dynamic and dedicated team in Copenhagen.
For CIP’s Investor Relations, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Communication & Coordination Manager to provide administrative and project management support.
- Managing communication related tasks, including implementation of new web page and ongoing maintaining and updating of LinkedIn, drafting and coordination of press releases, and updating of external communication material
- Event planning and execution, including investor related events and internal CIP events
- Investor Committee coordination and support of meetings and processes, including distribution of material
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Science Writer? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the research department of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company. Orphazyme A/S develops paradigm-changing drugs for the treatment of severe, debilitating neurodegenerative and neuromuscular diseases such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), sporadic inclusion body myositis (sIBM), and lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs).
We are seeking a Science Writer who can lead our soft-funding activities and support our scientific communication towards both professional and lay audiences.
- Leading our soft-funding activities
- riting scientific articles for publication in top academic journals
- Reading and researching specialist media and literature for internal strategic reporting
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
You will be an integral member of the Global Dietary Supplements (DS), Microbiome, HMO & Pharmaceutical Excipients (Pharma) Communications team which has been formed to support the strong strategic business growth objectives in this area.
As part of the wider Global Communications team, the Global Communications Specialist, will provide strong strategic support to the EMEA Regional Communications team and Global stakeholder holder community, assisting in defining and executing a strategic communications plan for this business area.
Strong collaboration, attention to detail and alignment to Regional and Global Communications, Business Units and Corporate Communications messaging is also critical.
American Chamber Of Commerce In Denmark, Copenhagen
The American Chamber of Commerce in Denmark (AmCham Denmark) is a non-profit business event, services and advocacy organization promoting the interests of 260 American, Danish, and international member companies.
To be successful in this role, you are an “IT savvy” self-starter, capable of simultaneously developing, managing and delivering successful projects. You also have a good eye for graphics and some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or even Premiere Pro and After Effects). Experience in applying business analytics and visualizing data is an advantage.
As a Communications Consultant, you will be accountable for ensuring coherent messages and visuals across digital and non-digital platforms. You will take the lead in developing high quality content and ensure that the AmCham brand and messaging is promoted consistently