7 jobs match your search
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
As a Digital Project Manager at PANDORA’s Global Head Office, you will get the opportunity to work with varied digital campaigns and projects, focusing on creating inspiring and intuitive shopping experiences for our consumers around the world. You will work with other talented and creative minds in an innovative and collaborative environment, for a world-renowned global jewellery brand, known for its high quality, hand-finished and contemporary design, at affordable prices.
- Project management of digital activities, driving varied projects and marketing campaigns through the conceptual and creative phases to the technical development, as well as managing final content preparation, test, launch and evaluation
- Work closely together with a cross-functional global marketing team, including Product, Brand Marketing, PR, Social Media, CRM, Retail etc.
Indrykket 13. december
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you able to foster great social media and digital ideas and make them come to life? Then join us! Now is an exciting time to be at LEO Pharma. With more than 100 years of continued success, we are moving fast forward in our ambition to shape medical dermatology. Always driven by our mission to help people achieve healthy skin.
Your main tasks will include:
- Contributing to LEO Pharma’s digital strategy
- Improve our corporate social media presence on a strategic, tactic and operational level
- Scout for new ideas for optimisation and development of existing platforms and channels
- Maintain and further develop our corporate websites
Indrykket 12. december
Bjarke Ingels Group, Valby
We are looking for a new member to join our Business Development team and be responsible for the Nordic market, which currently includes, besides the Scandinavian countries, Greenland and the Baltic.
The role includes great personal development potential in an international creative environment where the level of ambition is high.
As Head of Nordics, you will:
- Give active support to the Business Development Partners
- Manage junior personnel in the Business Development Department.
- Lead the preparation & response to Nordic PQ/PQQ/RFQ requests
Indrykket 12. december
Puori ApS, Copenhagen
Puori has large growth ambitions and we are constantly optimizing our brand in order to meet and exceed market needs. Our ambition is to provide the purest and highest quality health supplements available in the market. Your main task is to ensure world class brand communication strategies and optimization of the Puori brand.
Our Brand Manager will be driving brand growth via smart strategic and commercial thinking, innovative and clever A&P and global brand strategy, including 360 degrees marketing program incl. digital work.
You will also have strengths in managing the process from the identification of the opportunity through to development of a concept, pack, range and product to successful realisation in global markets.
Indrykket 8. december
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Nordic Training Manager role is to ensure best in class external communication within franchises of responsibility to ensure successful implementation of change processes and to ensure that all people managers processes excellent first line management skills including feedback, coaching and implementation skills.Key Responsibilities:
- Act in close cooperation with the Franchise Leadership Team (FLT) within the areas of communication, upskilling of customer facing colleagues and their managers, cross functional cooperation, account management and change management.
- Together with FLT; set a clear direction for development and external communication
- Sparring and coaching on how to best leverage possible channels of communication
Indrykket 21. november
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL in Hedehusene or Brussels
The objective of the position is in general to secure that the ROCKWOOL Group is perceived as being the thought leader within Fire Resilience, and to secure that the ROCKWOOL Group contributes to the development of regulatory requirements for fire safety.
As part of Group Marketing and Communications, the Public Affairs Manager will contribute to the development of future directives, laws, fire regulations, insurance rules as well as standards within fire safety, and will on a yearly basis propose target and strategy for this work. Furthermore, one of the key responsibilities will be to build up and maintain a network of thought leaders within fire safety and key stakeholders having impact on future requirements within the fire safety area.
Indrykket 20. november
At UserTribe we are looking for a new team player with strong communicative skills and who is extremely driven by creating value...
The Hub, 11. december