41 job matcher din søgning
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
Do you want to contribute to idea generation and development of strategic awards and thematic calls within education and outreach, and do you want to be part of a recently established department focusing on initiatives that inspire and enable children and young people to learn? This might be the job you have been waiting for.
As Project Officer in our department you will participate in the development and coordination of strategic awards within our areas and identify new areas within education and outreach to support including potential grant recipients and optimal grant types. Building stakeholder relations with municipalities and other public organisations within education is also an important part of the job. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of a leader, 2 Project Officers, and 3 Grant Administrators, all working team oriented in a motivating working environment.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Can you make our people framework come alive through flawless deployment of people processes?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today and tomorrow for all of us. We believe that we have a talented people organization and we are looking for Senior Annual Cycle Program Manager to deploy and drive our Performance management process, our engagement survey and the merit process, which run in the annual HR Cycle.
Your primary responsibility includes e.g.:
- Building an overall deployment plan for the different processes and ensure coherence between processes
- Engaging with stakeholders – both managers and the HR community – to ensure alignment and timely information
- Ensuring communication related to the relevant process steps
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Can you translate a business strategy into a people framework and unlock the people potential of our global population?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today & tomorrow for all us. We believe that we have a talented people organisation and we are looking for a new Senior Talent Manager to leverage and further develop the frameworks to manage our talent pipeline.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve, drive, and govern our Talent & Succession Frameworks globally
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is looking for a NORDIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER responsible for recruitment and training.
/"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"/ is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about talent acquisition and development in an international and dynamic environment.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate Managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our Employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right candidates
- Drive the training calendar and facilitate selected trainings
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Does being a part of an innovative and fast growing global company sound fun and do you pride yourself of being a Class A Talent Acquisition Specialist? If so, Siteimprove is the perfect place for you! The past year we welcomed close to a hundred new Siteimprovers and as the growth continues, we are looking for a new colleague to join our ambitious and social HR team located in our beautiful headquarters in Copenhagen.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting talent to our teams in Copenhagen and for our local offices around Europe and in Canada. As a growing SaaS company we hire tech savvy sales talent, highly skilled marketing and product specialists and tech minded customer service profiles.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be a key player in the safety surveillance and development of one of LEO Pharma’s new biologics Tralokinumab for the treatment of atopic dermatitis. You will become part of a team of 6 Safety Advisors working with an investigational, fully human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
We are offering a job with considerable individual responsibility, challenges, and the opportunity to develop your professional and personal competencies. As Principle Safety Advisor, your focus is to be globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes with main tasks including but not limited to:
- Leading safety management teams
- Assisting with establishing and developing consistent safety risk management practices across projects, processes and documents
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be a key player in the safety surveillance and development of one of LEO Pharma’s new treatments for chronic skin diseases. You will become part of a team of approximately 12 Safety Advisors working with investigational products from phase I-III.
We are offering a job with considerable individual responsibility, challenges, and the opportunity to develop your professional and personal competencies. As Senior Safety Advisor, your focus is to be globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes with main tasks being:
- Signal detection and management
- Participation in clinical trial teams providing safety input to clinical development discussions and documents, e.g. trial protocols and Investigator’s Brochure
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Are you business and change oriented, and passionate about Organizational Effectiveness/HR Development? Is your engagement grounded in both creating conceptual solutions, and deliver the same solutions to the business? Would you like to be a part of an organization which purpose is to save and enhance lives? We are looking for a talented person for our Global Organizational Effectiveness team, to be located in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- You will facilitate selected development activities within professional and leadership Development
- You will participate/lead in developing and delivering concepts and programs to drive organizational development in particular in Copenhagen, but also globally within areas such as , e-learning, Performance Management, Leadership, High Performance Teams, Change Management, High Potentials and succession, Voice of the Workforce etc.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Are you business and change oriented, and passionate about Business Partnering/Organizational Effectiveness/HR Development? Is your engagement grounded in both creating conceptual solutions, and deliver the same solutions to the business? Would you like to be a part of an organization which purpose is to save and enhance lives? We are looking for a talented person who will be a part of our Global Organizational Effectiveness team, and at the same time serve as a HR “go to” partner for our Global Product Supply organization, primarily in Copenhagen.
In this role, you get to utilize your skills as an HR Business Partner, as well as your ability to develop, and implement local and global Organizational Effectiveness/HR Development initiatives. Your contribution will be visible to, - and make a difference to the whole company.
A.P. Møller – Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Join Maersk Operations – the engine room of our global activities with the world at your desk.
- Responsible for HR and operational requirements for the seafarers under the Northern Europe Manning Office
- Provide support and guidance to the seafarers under the Northern European Manning Office
- Handling employment and contractual queries
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Bacterial Synthetic Biology section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability is seeking a talented cancer immunologist to work on development of new immune modulatory therapeutic strategies for treating cancer using microbiome engineering. The overall project is focused on the using synthetic biology to engineer microbes and microbiomes for therapeutic purposes.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Identification of relevant points of intervention of the immune system to heat up tumors
- Development of therapeutic strategies for modulating the immune system to increase tumor clearing using microbial therapies
- Establishment and maintenance of in vitro assays relevant to immune oncology
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for Projects and Change Management? And do you want to be part of Maersk Drillings journey in providing world class customer services on a global scale?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Lead and manage the implementation of a new HRIT system, including system selection, project planning and testing in coordination with our Business Improvement team
- Oversee the project and manage priorities, including assigning tasks, resolving issues/roadblocks and handling deployment/support activities
- Optimize the current HRIT processes to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, and reduction of manual processes to help drive accuracy and standardization
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The rewards analyst will contribute to the development of rewards programs and delivery through analyses and ad hoc support incl. but not limited to preparation of presentation material, updating systems and preparation of reports.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Provide analyses of how rewards policies are implemented and applied. Using data and insights to summarise and synthesize findings for decision making.
- Support the annual rewards process, by preparing input for external salary surveys, assisting in the budget planning (salary increases, policy changes etc.), develop salary structures etc.
- Develop standard Excel tools based on needs identified by the global rewards colleagues
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an experienced Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to become part of our global People team.
As our new Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for leading full life-cycle recruiting across our Corporate functions. Your main responsibility will be to work with hiring managers across departments and business areas to ensure we are attracting and hiring the right talent.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Ballerup
As an intern, you will support the territory HR Function with project work for internal partners. This includes carrying out workplace analysis, monitoring and following up on Learning KPIs, running smaller projects within the Rewards and Learning agenda to ensure a robust practice and offer to deliver a great employee experience.
You will be assigned to and manage your own projects and areas of responsibility. You will collect, analyse, and consolidate data for stakeholder review and reporting. You will review practices and propose new solutions. There is a lot of interesting and important projects which could be included:
- Support roll out of new IT platform for Sales Incentives
- Support Performance Management and High-Performance Culture - understanding the bias, decisions and barriers to Differentiation based Rewards
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
People & Culture Transformation is a small team with the purpose to deliver on the strategic and transformational people and culture agenda across the bank working with Process Owners in HR as well as other functions in the business (Group Strategy, Communications, etc.).
As Chief Consultant in Transformation People & Culture, you will play a key role in shaping and supporting the transformational and strategic People & Culture agenda in close collaboration with the HR community and the business.
As Chief Consultant, you will lead and be involved in a range of initiatives with the intent to help build the culture and capabilities we need in Danske Bank to deliver on our strategic and transformative agenda and achieve our promises to customers, employees and society.