Companys - Skåne
168 job matcher din søgning
Dahl & Kjærgaard Human Resources recruiting on behalf of customer
- With the dedication and competence to develop the business
Our client is an Italian company that produces and sells fruit and vegetables in several markets around Europe. Fruits and vegetables – organic or conventional products for the FMCG/Retail market as well as for the Foodservice/Catering market.
As a part of the job you will:
- Develop and define the strategy and implement it on the Swedish and Norwegian market
- Develop and control budgets
- Establish, maintain and develop relations with customers and suppliers
LEMAN International System Transport A/S, Helsingborg
Can you deliver value adding HR support on all people and organizational aspects towards our Swedish and Finnish businesses?
As HR Business Partner you bring business understanding, change management, consulting and learning know-how to your partnership with the line managers. You will team up with line managers to support them in reaching their goals and support them formulate winning strategies by focusing on the right decisions, having an informal opinion about what the business must do, and by aligning capabilities to match demands.
We offer a very exciting job in a flat and dynamic organization focusing on sustainable over market growth. To us, it is all about quality, commitment, responsibility, focus and defining the right solutions to our customers and employees. We want you to participate in that mission and of course have fun along the way.
If you’re looking to join a global team of exceptional people, committed to designing, delivering and supporting best-in-class technology solutions in a fast-paced, results-oriented and growing company – Belden is for you.
- Drive profitable growth by identifying potential customers within defined vertical markets
- Quantify, prioritize and develop new accounts, drive market penetration and new business growth within the Nordics region
- Manage existing account relationships in the vertical market and identify opportunities to grow revenue
At Belden, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning.
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Ikaros Cleantech i Malmö
Poolia is recruiting a driven and passionate accountant to Ikaros Cleantech, a subsidiary of European Manutan Group (a listed company) based in Paris, France. The position is full-time and is based in Oxie.
The Accountant will focus on bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, VAT, cash flow estimates, statutory reporting, travel expenses, reconciliation of accounts and supporting the CFO for Sweden and Finland.
Ikaros Cleantech AB is a market leading supplier of products which decrease or prevent industrial oil- and chemical spill. Ikaros is a subsidiary of European Manutan Group who has 2,200 dedicated and customer-oriented people operating in 25 subsidiaries across 17 European countries.
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of speciality vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Further develop and manage the global AAK innovation process and the corresponding processes in the PTD team;
- On a high level manage a few products or technology development projects with major impact on the AAK business, internally and externally;
- Manage internal procedures and process compliance within the PTD team.
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
Based at our global headquarters in Malmö, Sweden and reporting to Chief Marketing Officer Anne Mette Olesen you will be the CSR specialist supporting the entire organization on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Define – with the Executive Management – our ambition level within the CSR area
- Make an annual plan that outlines how we ensure progress towards our CSR ambition and GRI indicator improvements
- Drive the execution of the plan by supporting and challenging our global organization to deliver
To meet the strongly increasing demand for our dental products within Sweden we now need you as our enthusiastic Representative (m/f) for dental products to cover the south-western part of Sweden.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Promoting the company's dental products to dentists and dental laboratories
- Establishing and maintaining business relations with dental wholesalers, practices, clinics, universities and opinion leaders
- Organisation and realisation of product presentations and seminars
VOCO is an innovative and progressive family business with a supportive management style and teamwork across all departments. We encourage long relationships with our employees through continual development and progression opportunities.
BEL NORDIC AB, Helsingborg
As a Financial Controller (f/m) you are responsible for generating financial information and reports as actuals, cost controls, contribution margins, forecasts and budgets for the operational management. You are supporting and advising our management in their strategical decision-making process.
Your main business activities are:
- Elaboration of the budget and forecasts of the business unit in cooperation
- Preparation and follow-up of our sales reports
- Preparation of the customer and the brand reviews
Telecom Easy Scandinavia AB, Malmö
In order to increase our presence in the Nordic countries, we are looking for a high performer Area Sales Manager in our offices in Malmö. The selected candidate should build, develop and nurture our customers' needs in Scandinavia and the Baltic countries.
After two weeks of training in the understanding of basic telecommunication technology and systems, you are expected to:
- Conduct online research in order to identify targeted customers
- Develop and build business relationships mainly through the telephone and e-mails
- Meet customers and open new procurement opportunities offered by our company
Egmont Publishing AB, Copenhagen or Malmö
We are looking for an ambitious software developer in .Net C# who wants to work with modern web technologies and exciting payment solutions for one of the leading media companies in the Nordics.
Egmont Publishing is looking for a system developer with good knowledge of C#/.Net, to our development department for subscription services. You already consider yourself a strong software developer and now want to strengthen your profile with strong business knowledge.
You will be part of a small team working with development, changes, problem solving and refinement of different systems. The team develops solutions to the Nordic countries, such as subscription systems, payment solutions, e-commerce, self-service, apps and internal systems. We participate in investigations, conduct problem solving and run other projects as well as develop solutions.
BEL NORDIC AB, Helsingborg
Mini Babybel® and The Laughing Cow®
This is an exciting opportunity to support our ambitious business development targets at the heart of our Nordic subsidiary serving Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish markets.
You will work alongside the Nordic Marketing Director to build strategic brand plans which you will be implementing in order to deliver brand performance targets and driving value creation for the business.
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and interesting career development opportunities within Group Bel.
Capax Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of Axiell in Lund
Are you looking to take on a leading role with a successful company that works with technologies in the forefront? Do you have extensive experience with System Development and a passion for coaching and leading teams? Then you might be our new Head of Research & Development at our head office in Lund, Sweden.
We are looking for a Head of Research & Development with a System Development focus to join our team at our head office in Lund, Sweden. You will take a leading role in ensuring that Axiell meets its objectives for researching and developing new solutions as well as leading and coaching your teams.
What we offer: A successful and profitable company where you get the opportunity to work internationally with many different markets. Possibilities for personal development through experience and training
Can you drive the overall strategy and sales to a new market for a market leading IT company?
As Business Development Manager, you will have a critical role to play, focusing on:
- Selling a cutting-edge Continuous Testing Software that supports the DevOps revolution in IT
- Engage, Educate and Transform the way customers deliver better quality software to market faster than ever before
The remuneration package is highly attractive for the high performer and includes base salary, favorable commissions, pensions, company mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance etc. The position provides the opportunity to work in a truly dedicated organization and to influence the direction of the company by developing the new role and contributing to the sales agenda.
Qlik is a software company focusing on simplifying decision-making for business users across their customers organizations.
Academic Work, Skåne, Sverige
Are you passionate about sales and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry?
Mars Nordics, Skåne, Sverige
We're looking for people with strong technical skills and great personality that will help us grow and continue the fight of...
Stack Overflow Careers, Skåne, Sverige
Stack Overflow Careers