128 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Would you like to influence the strategic direction of Maersk Drilling at a time when our company is preparing to go through a significant transformation as part of the separation from A.P. Moller - Maersk?
As a Senior Strategy Advisor you will be a key member of the Strategy & HR function where you will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization in ensuring that Maersk Drilling continues to build competitive advantage in the current and rapid changing oil & gas landscape.
You will help develop the best responses to challenges together with a lean, dynamic group of talented, driven professionals as well as have a stake in how our largest and most important projects are implemented.
CNH Industrial, Albertslund
We have a unique opportunity as Marketing Assistant in our 2 year VIE trainee program. You will be working in our Nordics & Baltics - Parts & Service team at CNH Industrial, based in Copenhagen. The Parts & Service department is dealing with the following brands within Agricultural and Construction business; Case IH, New Holland & Case Construction.
In the role as Marketing Assistant, you will fulfill an important role, where you have the responsibility of supporting and executing the marketing plan.
You will do this through the following tasks:
- Business Analysis & Reports
- CRM data management
- Buy away analysis
- Competitive Analysis/Benchmarking
- Price Repositioning & Margin Analysis.
Would you like to be a key driving force behind bringing solutions to market that improve the life quality of thousands of people around the world? Are you an excellent Product Manager, who is looking for a new challenge that allows you to develop further in a global organization with passionate and dedicated colleagues?
In your daily work, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders, and you will often have the role of project leader to ensure on-time deliveries of the highest quality. You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be involved in:
- Product Management responsibility of specific areas of software development projects
- Being a key interface between R&D, sales organizations and project management
- Understanding user and customer experience and needs
- Consolidating input on scope and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you a best-in-class marketer looking for an unique opportunity to make a difference in one of the best performing health care companies? Then the role of Senior Marketing Manager at Coloplast might be for you.
Your main responsibility will be to strengthen the market position of Ostomy Care globally by developing strong campaigns across channels. Key areas of responsibilities are:
- Lead global campaigns and growth initiatives and ensure commercial impact
- Prepare countries for new product launches and secure country readiness with launch planning activities
- Ensure strong cooperation with different departments in headquarter (Product Management, Branding, Medical Marketing, Regulatory Affairs etc.) and be a strong partner for our subsidiaries
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you have what it takes to manage stakeholders and drive projects, acting as the link between clinical development and commercial marketing?
Then join us and work with some of the best and most engaged colleagues in the Medtech industry as our new medical specialist.
Working with the bowel management and ostomy segments, you will work closely with 2 other colleagues, being the local medical strategy expert for Global Marketing as well as Coloplast subsidiaries.
As such, you will manage a variety of medical marketing activities and projects, providing medical expertise in the product development, launches and activation programs. Furthermore, you will be supporting the business with evidence, education and medical knowledge.
Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
As our new project manager, you will be tasked with leading the development of a management-consultancy concept based upon our highly-specialised competencies within production plant design and operational streamlining. This new management concept will act as an overarching element for all of our service offerings. Working in collaboration with the Institute’s specialist centres and our customers, your primary areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing and driving the development of a consultancy concept within the area of strategic management consultancy
- Marketing and selling our concept
- Project management in relation to the undertaking of consultancy services.
Do you thrive on successfully executed commercial initiatives towards customers? Then you may be our new colleague in YouSee. In Base Management, Marketing we facilitate the development, prioritization and go-to market execution of YouSee’s commercial customer base activities.
As a Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing insight-based marketing campaigns that increase customer tenure and maximize the household’s product-holding. Through analysis of our existing customer base and market trends, you will deliver the campaigns and commercial activities, which enable us to meet our shared goals.
In order to succeed, you need to be both analytical- and action-focused, while able to maintain the strategic calm that is required to drive long-term improvements.
Iveco Danmark A/S, Albertslund
Do you want to be part of a large global organization with many different brands worldwide? Do you have experience in Marketing and excellent skills in digital communication from an international company. If so – we are looking for an International Marketing Coordinator to support the Iveco Market Brand for the North Europe and Baltic markets.
Your main responsibility as a Marketing Coordinator is to support and provide the Iveco Brand in the Nordics with all kinds of marketing matters. You work closely with your colleagues in the marketing team in Denmark to manage and support the dealers and customers.
Your work tasks:
- You prepare digital communication for social media channels in line with the corporate guideline.
- You will create local communication material with the support of external partners.
- You manage press releases and support in all European digital marketing activities.
Sunset Boulevard, Kolding
Har du erfaring med analyse og fortolkning af forretningsdata? Ønsker du et job, hvor du får afgørende indflydelse på en af Danmarks største restaurantkæders fremtid? Så er du måske vores nye kollega.
Sunset Boulevard søger lige nu en marketing intelligence specialist til marketingafdelingen. Du vil være afdelingens bindeled til finans og økonomi, IT og drift, hvorved du vil tilvejebringe viden for hele forretningen. Det vil være i form af forskellige performancemålinger samt kampagne- og projektevalueringer.
Den viden, du deler i organisationen, skal anvendes i forbindelse med beslutninger vedr. produkter, promotions og priser, men også i forhold til vores restauranters udvikling og drift.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We are an Innovation team serving Arla’s international markets with new and innovative dairy products, primarily within the infant nutrition and milk powder area. You will have a unique opportunity to influence contents of the job and to create the conditions for innovation success.
Reporting to the Head of Milk Powder Innovation, you will be working with the planning and execution of New Product Development (NPD) projects alongside the international market project leads as well as very skilled innovation colleagues.
In this job you will:
- Participate in Stage Gate NPD projects on Milk Powder Nutrition Products for Arla’s international markets (Nutritious powder based consumer products for families and kids and specialized/organic infant nutrition products)
- Use your creative and innovative skills to deliver the best solutions for creating and implementing new products
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Support the Brand Marketing Director in driving the planning, development and creation of integrated marketing campaigns for the Spring Summer season across all markets with direct responsibilities for managing market communication and cross functional integrated planning.
- Lead the cross functional Brand Marketing team in the development of marketing campaigns with a focus on strategy, integrated planning, activation and market communication of tool development and marketing plan implementation.
- Own the integrated marketing plan for the cross-functional team - creating presentation materials to support internal and external campaign updates and sell-in meetings.
- Set campaign objectives to ensure short and long term marketing and brand strategy and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
Brinch & Partners søger for EL:CONChef til vores Forsyningsafdeling, Århus
Kommerciel leder med lyst til forretningsudvikling indenfor højspændingsområdet
Du vil få en stor berøringsflade internt som eksternt, hvor du tager ejerskab for din opgave og drager nytte af de korte kommandoveje og oftest korte beslutningsprocesser. Der er tale om kundebearbejdning på flere niveauer for at bygge relationer og netværk som et led i at stå stærkt i forbindelse med opgaver til elforsyningsbranchen og hele den elektriske infrastruktur.
Du får ansvaret for den nuværende og samarbejdsmæssigt velfungerende afdeling, der tæller en meget kompetent teknisk afd. leder og 8 ansvarlige og dygtige medarbejdere. Det er tanken, at du med din kommercielle samt forretnings- og ledelsesmæssige indsats kan opbygge en større organisation med en bredere kundeportefølje indenfor området.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to be globally responsible for the full product life cycle of one of our key product lines?
As the product concept owner, you have full product life cycle responsibility for our dosing pumps and are entrusted with ensuring global competitiveness through technical and commercial excellence. To do so, you will devise commercial strategies for all sales regions and translate business strategy into a successful product line.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement global plans and activity overviews for your product range, ensuring the right local market prices and defining product-related KPIs
- Drive the development of product training programmes
- Prepare and deliver business cases for new development activities, gathering and co-ordinating product specifications for new product development and variant engineering projects
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Application Manager for our Marketing Automation system (Adobe Campaign). We are in need of you who can bridge between business needs in Marketing and our technical offerings. You are the natural analyst combined with the can-do attitude when it comes to ensuring the final delivery.
Our department is expanding and we are looking for an Application Manager with a holistic approach, to take the design lead and ensure the right architecture within and around Adobe Campaign. The Application Manager will play a key role in creating the best possible customer journey across all channels.
This means providing best in class Marketing automation solutions, that enable our business areas to build and execute successful campaigns.
Hansen Toft A/S søger for kunde i København
Ansvar for den totale marketing- og brandindsats i en nyoprettet stilling
Med reference til den administrerende direktør skal du etablere en moderne platform for marketing- & brandindsatsen på det skandinaviske marked. Platformen skal omfatte en digital strategi, der skal fremtidssikre kommunikationen og i samspil med den resterende organisation gøre virksomheden til en attraktiv samarbejdspartner i branchen.
Som Marketing & Brand Manager får du det overordnede ansvar for at understøtte fremtidige vækstplaner, strategier og forretningsudvikling. Dette ønskes gennemført både via brugen af traditionelle og digitale salgs- og produktunderstøttende aktiviteter overfor slutbrugere og overfor de nationale udsalgssteder/forhandlere. Du får fire Brand Managers og en marketingkoordinator i dit team, og sammen skal I sikre det fortsatte succesfulde salg af nye maskiner såvel som salg via eftermarkedet.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
The purpose of this position is to support NKT on the commercial excellence journey and be an important player in the transformation of the commercial function. The role supports the business by optimizing our go-to market approach, pricing strategies and internal processes through all divisions and all distribution channels.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide analysis to support the development of pricing strategies to fully exploit the commercial potential of our portfolio
- Support the deployment of pricing excellence, overall key account management execution strategy and CRM tools in all divisions
- Work closely with Product Management to identifiy right price levels, USP’s and price positioning on the relevant market
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you want to be Launch Manager on new product or business projects? Can you see yourself building Danfoss Floor Heating and Electronic Controls (FEC) pipeline for future growth by creating joined heatmaps and strategic actions plans?
Danfoss FEC is a world-leading manufacturer of Floor Heating. We are looking for a passionate Business Development Project Manager, who wants to be part of our Business Development & Launch team. As a Business Development Project Manager, your overall mission will be to take lead on projects and ensure execution based on financial, commercial and strategic analysis.
As our new Business Development Project Manager, you will coorporate with a lot of interesting stakeholders. You will have contact with sales companies globally when it comes to product launches. On daily basis you will work in close cooperation with the whole business, especially with market development, product management and R&D.
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Do you like identifying improvement opportunities, and do you have the communication skills to convey complex message to many different stakeholders?
In this newly established role, you join 8 colleagues in our Brand & Products Strategy and Business Support team in Tønder, Denmark. Here, you will work on improvement projects and activities related to our product development. This includes improving cross-functional teamwork and simplifying our systems, processes and ways of working whilst championing the needs of our product development functions. Thus, you collaborate with category managers and heads of business units in our Design and R&D organisations to:
- Identify improvement opportunities across product development from a business perspective.
- Introduce new systems and processes and showing their worth.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen, Søborg
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Regional Communication Manager to the Nordic Region.
Your responsibility is to make sure we create a positive experience for our customers and business opportunities for our sales colleagues – and to continuously strengthen the Alfa Laval brand.
Your focus will be to develop communication plans in cooperation with the Sales Company management and Local Communicators, to manage and lead communication activities, to introduce and promote ideas, concepts and initiatives in the region.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
As a talent acquisition subject matter expert, the successful incumbent will play a strong educational and consultative role supporting the business staffing objectives. The ability to build strong and credible business partnerships will be critical to success given that while some solutions may be deployed directly, other will depend on a wider virtual team.
- Building close working relationships with the business HR leaders and their teams to drive staffing solutions.
- Derive a clear view of short, medium and long term staffing priorities for businesses across EMEA.
- Put in place specific and time-bound plans to support the identified business needs and secure agreement on priorities, scope and content.