40 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities will be to lead strategic product development projects from concept to running production and market introduction according to Danfoss Product Development Program (PDP) processes. You will be responsible of Project team leadership, and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”, manage cross-functional resource planning and performance reporting.
To be successful in this position, you must have a proven track-record as project manager within product development and leading cross functional teams in a multi-cultural global environment. You hold strong stakeholder management skills and are both willing and able to mediate between differing stakeholder demands.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
This is your opportunity to become a specialist in user-centered design within product development.
Through project assignments, you will support your UX colleagues by evaluating and giving design input on user-related aspects in our physical and digital solutions. The primary part of your job will be to perform vis-à-vis and remote user test activities, by testing product designs on users to assess comfort and/or usability. Thus, you will recruit/book test persons based on specified user profile parameters and analyze the collected test data to give recommendations for design changes when needed. You will also prepare questionnaires built on agreed focus areas in our web-based tools.
You will get to play an important role in developing our methodologies and processes within user research and validation to influence how we use data in our future designs.
Kan du bygge relationer mellem Alinea og relevante ambassadører og influencers? Er du en dygtig kommunikator, der kan omsætte adfærds- og målgruppeindsigt til engagerende og dialogskabende tekster, film m.m. til brug på SoMe og i nyhedsbreve?
Som SoMe- og influencerkonsulent skal du i samarbejde med dine kolleger i marketingteamet videreudvikle forlagets SoMe- og influencerstrategier samt eksekvere på begge. Du skal i høj grad selv producere engagerende indhold til SoMe, nyhedsbreve og andre relevante kontaktpunkter i kunderejsen. Det vil typisk være tekster og korte film, spørgsmål, der skaber debat og handlinger, briefs til ambassadører og influencers m.m.
Opgaver og ansvarsområder:
- Udvikle og eksekvere på SoMe- og influencerstrategi, både via digitale kampagner og events, samarbejder m.m.
- Mappe eksisterende og potentielle ambassadører og relevante influencers og drive relationsskabelsen mellem dem og Alinea
Dansk Reklame Film, Valby
Som junior analysekonsulent bliver du en del af Dansk Reklame Films og Airmagines analyseteam. Du kommer til at arbejde i en dynamisk salgsorganisation, hvor alle problemstillinger i analysearbejdet sættes i relation til annoncesalget og marketingarbejdet.
I samarbejde med virksomhedens medarbejdere inden for analyse, marketing og salg, bidrager du til det skarpe kundefokus, hvor dine opgaver er:
- Professionel sparringpartner og rådgiver for salgsteamet, herunder input til salgspræsentationer
- Udarbejdelse og rapportering af kampagnedokumentation samt pre/post- og annoncetest
- Effektdokumentering og benchmarking i forhold til øvrige medieplatforme
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to make your mark on our online marketing and training content for our retailers across the globe?
You will be responsible for the development of digital content, tailored to key retailers’ online platforms, and in-store as well as online training content for their sales specialists.
More specifically, you:
- Manage content production projects, guiding the creation teams located in Ballerup to ensure the content meets regional marketing managers’ requests and retailer standards and guidelines
- Develop best-in-class training content for in-store sales specialists, including voice overs for e-learning, helping them communicate about and sell Jabra products to end customers
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
Dansk Reklame Film, Valby
Som analysekonsulent bliver du en del af Airmagine og Dansk Reklame Films analyseteam. Du kommer til at arbejde i en dynamisk salgsorganisation, hvor alle problemstillinger i analysearbejdet sættes i relation til annoncesalget og marketingarbejdet. Dit arbejde vil centrere sig om Airmagine, der via en disruptive forretningsmodel og intelligente algoritmer distribuerer salget af digitale reklamer i Københavns Lufthavn.
I samarbejde med virksomhedens medarbejdere inden for analyse, marketing og salg, bidrager du til det skarpe kundefokus, hvor dine opgaver er
- Professionel sparringpartner og rådgiver for salgsteamet, herunder udarbejdelse af salgspræsentationer
- Deltagelse i kundemøder med mediebureauer og annoncører
- Udarbejdelse og rapportering af kampagnedokumentation samt pre/post- og annoncetest
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Can you take global branding lead by bridging R&D and commercial teams?
At Chr. Hansen you will join a very successful, global green tech company in a role with major impact. As part of our newly established Plant Health division you will play a pivotal role in changing the agricultural world by branding our natural biological crop protection products as a supplement or alternative to conventional pesticides, globally.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Develop a new global marketing strategy aligned with our commercial strategy
- Develop solid scientific material to brand our portfolio of microbial probiotics globally
- Develop SoMe marketing for our solutions that are sold through our partners
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you have substantial digital marketing experience?
- Responsible for digital channel strategy
- Overall responsible for maintaining and developing the websites
- Developing content for the websites and securing web content is aligned with content in other digital channels
- Managing SEO
Danfoss Power Solutions, Hamburg, Nordborg or Lappeenranta
Do you feel challenged by developing and implementing competitive digital services for our customers?
In this role, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and continuous improvement of the digital services that we want to offer to the application/machine users enhancing their productivity and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide direction and coordination to a multidisciplinary delivery team, using an outside-in approach to define potential new revenue streams for the different stakeholders
- Support the team to build the right things in the right order by developing and prioritizing the services roadmaps and backlogs for all life cycle phases
- Engaging with stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of the services
JACK & JONES, Brande
Do you thrive with being the focal point of a creative and graphic department where you play a central role in making things come together? Are you good at planning and keeping budgets?
Then you may be just the one, we are looking for to join our team, while our colleague is on maternity leave.
As Project Coordinator, you become a central part of our team. It will be your responsibility to maintain an overview of all assignments and resources on behalf of our department. You plan all productions in close collaboration with the Expression Manager, and you are responsible for the booking of internal as well as external resources. You will be in ongoing dialogue with your colleagues as well as the external resources to ensure that everything is running according to schedule.
NOISY MAY, Aarhus
Would you like to take on the leading role in creating the future SoMe & PR strategy for Noisy May? Are you capable of inspiring and capturing the interest of the press and the consumer through PR and SoMe activities on a global, national and local level? Do you have a collaborative mindset and experience with working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
As our new SoMe & PR Responsible, it is your primary responsibility to take the lead on building and implementing the Noisy May social media and PR strategy locally and globally.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Establishing and maintaining relations and collaborations with, among others, fashion editors, influencers and other media
- Developing press material, including issuing press releases, newsletters, content and styles to fashion editors and journalists and also influencers, ambassadors and bloggers
- PR events and press conferences.
GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S, Holte
B2B high-tech company with global reach is looking for a strong marketer
Our company is on an ambitious journey and you will be an important part of adding marketing knowledge and expertise to this. We have a number of exciting marketing plans with a series of new initiatives – many of which you will be involved in, either as a driver or contributor. We are looking for a candidate with an international mindset and experience, who can support product launches, general marketing initiatives and development of relevant content.
You will be part of a Marketing team, headed by our Marketing Director, working closely with Sales, Product Management, R&D as well as external partners and consultants. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with our international offices and distributors.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Do you enjoy working with numbers; do you have excellent MS Excel skills? Do you have an analytical mind and business acumen?
We are looking for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to our marketing department. With reference to Pricing Project Manager for Scandinavia your will be a part of implementation of the Pricing Excellence Project; support the project and organization in client-, product- and competitor analysis (as per the adopted methodology by Lyreco), review of existing pricing models, creation of new pricing tariffs, performance and sales analysis.
- Support the development of pricing strategies and plans.
- Maintain Lyreco’s new pricing model spreadsheets (then system), to accurately validate core pricing system data maintenance and pricing outputs.
- Liaise with all areas of the Lyreco business in the region to understand the key pricing data being produced.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to develop global marketing campaigns and launch products and services in one of the best performing health care companies?
In this marketing manager role, you help strengthen the market position of our Continence Care business by developing strong integrated marketing campaigns across channels. To do so, you will collaborate across borders and cultures, and you will be a great factor in the execution of our global marketing campaigns, making sure they reach their target group – health care professionals and consumers – in the best way possible. Specifically, this includes:
- Developing global marketing campaigns and guiding campaign implementation
- Supporting countries in regards to new product launches and securing country readiness with launch planning activities
- Collaborating with different departments in our HQ, including Product Management, Branding, Medical Marketing and Regulatory Affairs
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for the Portfolio Analyst. In Sandoz, you will have the opportunity to impact the business directly, have a large cross-functional interface, and ultimately accelerate your development.
The purpose of the Portfolio Analyst role is to manage, develop, and optimize primarily the Swedish portfolio for substitutable prescription drugs. Develop and leverage from a deep understanding of the pricing mechanisms of substitutable prescription-based pharmaceuticals, and based on this, devise value-adding insights through in-depth analyses. Be a strong driver of the monthly pricing cycles for the Swedish business, and the future product portfolio in order to maximize both the short- and long-term business for Sandoz Nordics.