13 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
If you are an idea first creative with strong art direction and agency background, this is your chance to create strong creative concepts and global campaigns that bring out imagination, creativity and a passion for play.
In this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90 % of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. Working with a team of skilled close colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, your tasks will be to:
- Deliver awesome communication targeted to children and their parents all over the world
- Drive creative workshops collaborating with strategists and account managers to develop campaigns based on consumer insight and strategy.
- Drive and develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Elsevier A/S, Aalborg
Would you like to join a company that makes a difference in the world whilst driving technology innovation and transformation globally? Are you a UX designer with a systematic approach and a strong user focus? Would you relish the challenge of creating solutions that enable researchers, research administrators and librarians to manage, monitor and showcase the research of their institution?
We are looking for an experienced UX Lead to join the Pure team. If this sounds like you, join us!
As the UX lead, you will:
- work with the product owners to manage resources and ensure delivery of the best possible experience for our users, and a successful one for our business
- lead design work across Pure, working with stakeholders to drive design strategy and prioritise design work
- lead the implementation of accessibility in Pure, to meet the target to be WCAG 2.1 AA accessible by 2021
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about translating business requirements into user friendly interface designs? Can you capture and conceptualise requirements into user stories, convincing story boards and wireframes? Are you motivated by interacting with a broad variety of stakeholders from developers to project members? And do you want to grow your career in a job with wide organisational exposure across Vestas?
- User-centered research, UX design and design thinking
- Assist the business in translating ideas into wireframes
- Define the features when writing user stories
We offer you a versatile job with potential for professional and personal growth in a global environment with an industry leader within sustainable energy. We highly value individual initiative, accountability, the desire to take on responsibility and the right level of creativity and quality in all solutions.
Calldorado ApS, Lyngby
Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry-leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line design?
Calldorado is looking for a skilled graphic designer to take up a role as a Designer in our marketing team, focusing on advertising creatives for mobile apps. You will be joining a creative, yet focused design team working within the mobile tech industry.
As Designer your main responsibility will be the conception, adaptation, and final delivery of creative advertising assets for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the West to Japan in the East and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina.
You will get to work closely with our tech & product teams, and your primary internal “customer” will be our User Acquisition team who manage our global advertising campaigns.
Would you like to create the ultimate user experience and engagement activities across a global organization? Then join us now for a unique opportunity to lead our internal User Centricity and Engagement and evangelize the discipline on a global level.
You will be focusing on driving user centricity concepts for IT services and projects and collaborate closely with colleagues across the entire value chain to create remarkable user experience and satisfaction. By delivering user centricity expertise and owning best practice within user engagement development, you will:
- provide leadership and vision to the User Engagement centre of excellence
- act as a global change agent by driving user-centricity change management
- hold responsibility for developing and maintaining global aspects of User Engagement
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Kan du fange en ide og give den form i illustrationer til brug for både marketing og teknisk materiale? Ser du en spændende udfordring i at forstå komplekse tekniske løsninger? Så er du måske vores nye illustrator.
Vores produkter er meget forskelligartede - fra den enkle temperatursensor til den komplekse computer, der regulerer indeklimaet i staldbygninger - og vi leverer produkterne som komplette systemer til vores kunder. Det betyder, at vi har brug for mange forskellige typer illustrationer og visualiseringer.
Som illustrator ved SKOV skal du:
- Udarbejde 2D/3D illustrationer af produkter, systemer og proces-flow.
- Udarbejde 3D-animationer.
- Samarbejde med Marketing, SKOV Academy, Business Development og R&D om udvikling af vores grafiske indhold.
DSB, Høje Taastrup
Vil du sikre den røde tråd i brugeroplevelsen af DSB’s digitale services?
Vores UX-team savner en dygtig kollega til at sikre brugervenligheden og den gode brugeroplevelse på tværs af alle kanaler. Måske det er dig?
Stillingen er nyoprettet, og du vil blive en del af et mindre UX-team, som primært arbejder med DSB’s kommercielle løsninger, som DSB app, dsb.dk og vores billetautomater. Du kan også få opgaver, der er rettet mod interne brugere, som togførere, lokomotivførere og medarbejdere i administrationen.
Dine konkrete arbejdsopgaver bliver
- Research og design af digitale services i det kommercielle område hos DSB.
- Opbygning af UX-services på tværs af DSB med henblik på førsteklasses brugervenlighed og kundeoplevelser.
- Facilitering af workshops, visuel kommunikation og samarbejde.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Joining the Virtual Element team in Billund, you will work alongside skilled modelers. Here, your main responsibility will be to turn physical bricks into 3D versions to be used in graphic material such as packaging, playset building instructions, digital games, apps, such as LEGO Life, and TV commercials.
You will be involved in different projects at the same time where you:
- Serve as a value-adding partner and driving digital projects
- Produce and deliver LEGO digital assets for both internal and external partners
- Provide input for tool and pipeline development by collaborating with internal and external developers
- Maintain our element database with updates and corrections
©2018 The LEGO Group
Kan du lave iøjenfaldende og flot grafik til sociale medier og presse, og interesserer du dig for musik og er du vild med festivalstemning?
UHØRT festival, København K
The role is for a 6 month period and you’ll create high quality animated and still images, specifically marketing material for our games and...
SYBO ApS, København K