64 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you highly skilled in test, validation and documentation of production equipment?
As Senior Process Engineer, you will independently handle a lot of different smaller and larger projects, such as being the supply chain core team representative in project development projects. Your will be responsible for supply chain project milestone deliverables and provide documentation to our quality management system (IATF16949). Amongst other your tasks will be:
- Test and validation of production equipment
- Implementation of new production equipment
- Hand over to production
- Variable cost calculationsp
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities will be to lead strategic product development projects from concept to running production and market introduction according to Danfoss Product Development Program (PDP) processes. You will be responsible of Project team leadership, and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”, manage cross-functional resource planning and performance reporting.
To be successful in this position, you must have a proven track-record as project manager within product development and leading cross functional teams in a multi-cultural global environment. You hold strong stakeholder management skills and are both willing and able to mediate between differing stakeholder demands.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
In your new position, you will be a part of the R&D Hearing Instruments Amplifiers & Connectivity (HIAC) group, which is responsible for developing all electronic designs for our hearing aid solutions. Our goal is to deliver highly integrated and high performing solutions which meet our customers demand for attractive hearing solutions.
HIAC is part of the Hardware function that develops complete hearing solution platforms consisting of both mechanical and electronic parts.
You are going to lead several electronics development projects varying in complexity and ranging from component development to full hearing aid electronics. In each project, you will work closely together with the specific lead designer, project team and stakeholders across the organization – all projects are done in a close collaboration with our production.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
As a Tools Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to lead and execute activities related to tools and equipment for the transportation, handling, installation and service of WTG. You will provide technical support throughout all stages of the construction project and maintain a close dialogue with the Installation, Commissioning and Pre-assembly Project Managers.
Your tasks will be various and will, amongst others, include:
- Overall responsible for the life cycle of main tools
- Scope projects/engineering changes to secure business benefits
- Ensure that key documentation on tools is available for the organisation to use
Dansk Reklame Film, Valby
Som junior analysekonsulent bliver du en del af Dansk Reklame Films og Airmagines analyseteam. Du kommer til at arbejde i en dynamisk salgsorganisation, hvor alle problemstillinger i analysearbejdet sættes i relation til annoncesalget og marketingarbejdet.
I samarbejde med virksomhedens medarbejdere inden for analyse, marketing og salg, bidrager du til det skarpe kundefokus, hvor dine opgaver er:
- Professionel sparringpartner og rådgiver for salgsteamet, herunder input til salgspræsentationer
- Udarbejdelse og rapportering af kampagnedokumentation samt pre/post- og annoncetest
- Effektdokumentering og benchmarking i forhold til øvrige medieplatforme
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated Internal Project Manager to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management for internal projects related to optimization of business processes like ECM, DMS, Material Management etc. and the IT systems that support the processes.
- Alignment of initiatives with other business areas: Technology, Service, Onshore operations etc.
- Advanced key-user for one or two of the following applications: E.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Tecnomatix, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization.
Danfoss A/S, Rødekro
Brænder du for at sikre miljø og et arbejdsmiljø i topklasse? Vil du være med til at drive en halvering af antallet af ulykker med fravær indenfor en 2 årig periode?
Danfoss Distribution Services A/S i Rødekro er et distrubutionscenter, hvor vi lagerfører og leverer varer for vores køle- og varmeforretning til kunder i hele Europa. Vi er ISO 14001- og OHSAS 18001-certificeret.
- Løbende tage initiativ til nye tiltag og forbedringer på området frem mod topniveau inden for miljø, arbejdsmiljø og sikkerhed
- Supportere ved ændringer i produktion af betydning for miljø og arbejdsmiljø
- Holde dig opdateret på lovgivningen og sikre implementeringen
- Indberette og vedligeholde lokale miljø- og sikkerhedsdata
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Can you take financial lead on international projects?
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling of a number of our international projects of various sizes. Your key objective is to ensure the validity of budgets and forecasts, and you will be an important sparring partner for the Project Managers. You are expected to explain the details of any budget deviations in revenue and contribution margin as well as net working capital.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall financial status of the projects
- Ensure correct and transparent financial project reporting to key stakeholders such as Regional Management, Group Finance, and Financial Business Partner
- Drive and follow up on initiatives for business process optimization
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
Dansk Reklame Film, Valby
Som analysekonsulent bliver du en del af Airmagine og Dansk Reklame Films analyseteam. Du kommer til at arbejde i en dynamisk salgsorganisation, hvor alle problemstillinger i analysearbejdet sættes i relation til annoncesalget og marketingarbejdet. Dit arbejde vil centrere sig om Airmagine, der via en disruptive forretningsmodel og intelligente algoritmer distribuerer salget af digitale reklamer i Københavns Lufthavn.
I samarbejde med virksomhedens medarbejdere inden for analyse, marketing og salg, bidrager du til det skarpe kundefokus, hvor dine opgaver er
- Professionel sparringpartner og rådgiver for salgsteamet, herunder udarbejdelse af salgspræsentationer
- Deltagelse i kundemøder med mediebureauer og annoncører
- Udarbejdelse og rapportering af kampagnedokumentation samt pre/post- og annoncetest
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you have substantial digital marketing experience?
- Responsible for digital channel strategy
- Overall responsible for maintaining and developing the websites
- Developing content for the websites and securing web content is aligned with content in other digital channels
- Managing SEO
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is expanding and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the SVP, Chief Operating Officer.
As our CPM you will function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum or London
Do you have experience with the UK power market, and can you create results in a large company, cooperating across departments and locations?
Join us and become Senior Back Office Specialist in our Business Services department where you’ll be responsible for developing settlement solutions for new products using your knowledge about the UK power market and your ability to create and maintain an overview of several data sources.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you an experienced Project Manager in Procurement? Do you have the spirit to drive key procurement projects, and be an integral part of a team with the target of delivering on ambitious goals? We’re looking for you!
You will be a member of an engaged Project Procurement team, which is part of the Maersk Drilling Global Procurement Department. You will manage projects related to capital investments, global cost drives and Procurement’s strategies. You will be exposed to both internal and external senior stakeholders, and we expect a high degree of diligence, engagement and commitment.
You main key responsibilities will be:
- Key procurement responsible to enable and coordinate efficient and effective project procurement strategies, activities, and execution of projects spanning across a wide range of categories, departments, and geographical areas.
- Ensure that project decisions considers Procurement’s best practices.
- The Instrument Sales Specialist is responsible for sales of QIAGEN instrument portfolio in Denmark and Norway
- Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
- Work with cross-border and local specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers
- Project manage larger, complex instrument deals involving many stakeholders
- Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital and Venture Builder within Maersk focused on investing in the right start-ups and building companies from scratch and using the strength and position of Maersk as “Rocket Fuel” for our ventures.
Working with us, you will get to live your entrepreneurial spirit by building and supporting businesses from idea concept to scaling for growth.
As Head of the “Rocket Fuel” team, you will be leading a team responsible for supporting ventures in our portfolio and enabling access to the global, core organization. This team will leverage our internal expert network, connect with relevant customers, and co-develop solutions using our data. The Rocket Fuel team is responsible for delivering our competitive advantage and value proposition towards start-ups – the extensive network, expertise, and customer base of the Group.