4 job matcher din søgning
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of our CMC department at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
In this newly established position you will be responsible for the CMC project Management of selected projects in Genmab’s project portfolio. The CMC Project Manager is responsible for managing CMC activities at CMOs, for internal alignment in the CMC management team and is the CMC representative in our Global Development Team. The position will be supporting the maintenance of CMC Operations quality system and authoring and reviewing regulatory CMC submissions.
Sennheiser Nordic A/S, Holte
As our new Trade Marketing Manager for Pro Audio Solutions, you will be responsible for Marketing activities for the Nordic Region. You will be the interface between local sales/market and the international Marketing team.
In this international environment, you will be working on local and Nordic campaigns with a dedicated project focus. As a member of the European team, you will be able to use your talents in international teams. With a strong Push Marketing approach in mind, your job will be to support the Sales teams and our Resellers in their daily work.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Develop and deploy marketing plans including cost forecast on an annual base
- Develop and execute marketing & business initiatives/strategies to maximize sales
- Strongly support the local Pro Audio Solutions Sales Team by professional trade marketing within the Corporate guidelines
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
Would you like the economic and financial responsibility for our large-scale offshore projects?
As the project manager’s close confidant, you function as the CFO of your assigned project, handling financial and, to some extent, contractual matters. Your responsibilities include:
- Handling actuals, budgets and variations
- Financial contact to our customers and daily/weekly reporting
- To take initiative and ensure that you receive the information, you need setting up meetings with your stakeholders across the project.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about improving dental health care? Do you have both business acumen and a deep understanding of developing hi-tech products?
3D scanning and digital workflows that enable dental professionals to treat with increased efficiency and improved quality is currently transforming the dental industry. Now 3Shape is looking for an experienced leader to shape new and exciting business opportunities. Come and challenge yourself and 3Shape in the position as a intrapreneur! You will be responsible for forming a team with a handful of (i.e. about 5-10) top-notch technical and business developers.
- Establish a small team with the right mix of competencies
- Take new business ideas to maturity in a short time
- Continuously engage with customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Maintain flexibility about direction as you gain knowledge