9 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to lead the commercialisation of research-based innovations and support a unique collaborative network of university and oil and gas industry partners in meeting an urgent and important societal challenge?
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (DHRTC) was established in 2014 in agreement between the Technical University of Denmark and the Danish Underground Consortium, a joint venture between Total, Shell, Chevron and Nordsøfonden. The objective of the centre is to demonstrate increased oil and gas recovery from the Danish North Sea.
As member of the DHRTC leadership team and with report to the centre director, the Commercial Director will lead commercialisation and business development activities.
REMONDIS A/S, Aalborg
Are you passionate about leading, and do you enjoy both strategic and operational tasks? Then you are the one we are looking for.
- Leadership responsible for P&L and further development of one of our logistic subsidiaries in Denmark
- Planning, regulation and monitoring of operational workflows as well as establishment and optimization of existing structures
- Continuous process optimization along the logistic value chain, intelligent tour planning, creation of logistic concepts and a list of measures as well as responsibility for tenders and projects in the waste management industry
- Functional and disciplinary lead as well as development of the employees of the subsidiary and ensure adherence of quality standards and legal regulations
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to work as an internal Distance Management consultant in an exciting and innovative IT Company where focus is value creation and business oriented counselling and do you thrive in an organisation where development and change are key words? And would you like to drive our Distance Management excellence agenda for our strategic nearshore set-up in Poland with currently 170 resources?
Then you have the opportunity to become part of our Sourcing team which is responsible for our set-up in Poland.
It is an exciting position with a wide range of different tasks with a focus on Distance Management. We provide support to the entire organization and you get the opportunity to work with exciting and varied challenges that can help you develop both as a specialist in Distance Management and as a generalist in relation to many other business relationships.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Frederikssund
Haldor Topsoe A/S is the world leader in catalysis, based in Denmark and with production and sales worldwide. Our catalysts and engineering designs are the pivot of the global supply of food and fuels.
The Frederikssund Catalyst Production site, as part of the Global Supply Unit (GSU), is currently seeking a Logistics Manager capable of handling the operations necessary to ship our products worldwide.
As Logistics Manager with Topsoe, your responsibilities will include
- Management and development of approximately 40 employees in the Logistics Department
- Development and execution of strategies and operational excellence for raw material and final product movements, and depot (clothing, PPE, spare parts) areas
- Operation of both internal and external warehouse facilities
COWI is looking for an experienced manager to further develop our global talent acquisition function and drive the future talent acquisition strategy in COWI.
You will manage an experienced team of recruitment professionals who has a critical role in supporting COWI's ambitious growth strategy. We offer a dynamic work environment where teams across geographies strive for the best results. You will be working with engaged and competent colleagues.
You will be responsible for strengthening the global recruitment function across the COWI Group, as well as for supporting the strategic and operative part of the talent acquisition lifecycle.
FairWind A/S, Vejle
Har du lyst til at arbejde i vindindustrien og starte et nyt kapitel i din karriere? Kunne du tænke dig at være en del af et globalt firma i rivende udvikling, hvor du kan drage fordel af vores know-how og erfaring?
Som Service Coordinator refererer du direkte til vores Senior Project Manager. Du bliver ansvarlig for koordinering af serviceprojekter i Danmark, herunder planlægning, udførelse, omkostningsstyring og inspektion on site – alt sammen i tæt samarbejde med vores kunder og FairWinds interessenter.
Dine primære ansvarsområder vil omfatte:
- Service af projektets udførelse on site
- Koordinering og rapportering indenfor følgende områder: Rejser & indkvartering / Biler, værktøj og udstyr / Arbejdskraft / underleverandører
- Projektplanlægning (specielt organisering on site, kunde relationer)
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Telia Company i København
Du er ansvarlig for Product Life Cycle Management og følger de enkelte produkters livscyklus fra idé til lancering og udfasning. Sammen med dine ni medarbejdere udvikler og vedligeholder du nye produkter og udfaser samtidig dem, som kunderne ikke længere efterspørger. Dit team arbejder tæt sammen med Commercial Management og Technology & Business Development, som er stærke inspiratorer i forhold til udvikling og definition af Telias New Generation Telco-produkter.
Dine hovedopgaver er at:
- møde kundernes ønsker og krav
- være first mover på udvikling af tekniske muligheder
- ensrette processer
- sikre, at SLA og KPI’er er opfyldt
- holde fokus på omkostningseffektivitet i forhold til konkurrenceevne
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer eller Lyngby
Preferably based in Struer, with a few days a month in Lyngby, you will lead your team to strengthen the value chain across Logistics, Planning and Procurement, supporting our go-to market strategy. Over the past few years, we have transformed our operating model, utilising supply partners to a larger extend and expanding our global sales channels, which require our processes to be optimised towards the new set-up.
Your very first task will be to form a governance structure to prioritise projects and help establish and develop the team, so we utilise the resources in an efficient way. The team manages projects such as establishment of new distribution warehouses in Europe/China/US and new service logistic set-ups as well as cross-company process optimisation (e.g. improved budgeting process, go-to market processes and order management processes).