16 jobs match your search
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen
Newly established function with an opportunity to shape and create your own job
Genmab has a robust pipeline of innovative human antibody therapeutics and a number of strategic partnerships are already in place with international blue chip companies. The company is continuing its positive growth and development, striving towards its goal of improving the lives of cancer patients with unmet medical needs. Genmab is in the process of expanding its clinical pipeline with more drug candidates, and at the same time, Genmab is preparing itself to launch its own products.
As Commercial Supply Chain Lead at Genmab, you will establish and maintain commercial manufacturing of products through building the commercial unit of CMC operations that will support Genmab’s vision to have their products on the market.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Do you also approach strategic commercial initiatives with your eyes fixed on business impact? In VELUX® Sales & Marketing, this is exactly what we want you to do.
As programme manager, you get to take a holistic business approach to project management. You will typically lead a team of dedicated project managers as you drive strategic change through complex sales and marketing programmes.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Act as partner to business management in defining specific business needs and desired results from the initiated programme
- Build the entire programme organisation, consisting of project managers and other Sales & Marketing colleagues, as well as facilitate global and local support and involvement among internal stakeholders
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a leader by heart who thrives in a role where revamping an area is key? And do you like to keep your feet on the ground and ensure that your team continuously delivers at a high quality to our customers who are at the centre of what we do? Our Pension Customer Journey team looks forward to welcome a new leader to head up the team!
You will head up a department of approximately 55 employees who work on pensions deliveries to our customers on a daily basis. Apart from your daily tasks, which e.g. includes meeting preparations on pensions and private wealth matters and outpayment on different pension products, you will also be the Primary Service Owner on Pension Global in Danske Bank and support the XPO & Business Process Owner with Data and Pension knowledge.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Can you drive Ship Management excellence ensuring we continuously deliver a world class service to our customers?
The world’s largest owner-operator of container vessels has an exciting opportunity in our Headquarters in Copenhagen. We are looking for an outstanding Senior Fleet Group Manager to lead a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals that are responsible for two of our Fleet Groups.
As Senior Fleet Group Manager, you will be heading two fleet teams with a total of close to 30 shore based employees reporting up to you. This will consist of one fleet team in Copenhagen responsible for over 30 Maersk Line vessels trading internationally and one full shipmanagement setup in Brazil responsible for 8 Aliança vessels trading in Brazil.
Are you an experienced finance professional used to managing multiple stakeholders? Are you a result oriented Finance Professional with strong commercial acumen?
This new Finance team will look after Financial planning and controlling of fixed cost in the LEGO Group. The team is based , based in London, Billund and Singapore. As a Finance Manager you will drive fixed cost management within various management areas and have a wide range of internal stakeholders globally.
Your specific tasks include:
- Drive financial target setting and follow up on gaps in financial performance (estimates, reporting etc) in the business area that you support
- Act as point of contact for the market finance organization and relevant business stakeholders and drive potential issues to resolution within respective Executive Leadership area from a fixed cost point of view
©2018 The LEGO Group
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
As an experienced consultant, you will help our clients’ leadership teams maximise value within their enterprises by bringing to bear our strategic IT expertise. You will take a leadership role during the sales and delivery process, and you will be responsible for delivering outcomes that satisfy our clients’ demanding expectations – creating an impact that matters.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Are you experienced within digital products and IOT, can you see the world from a digital perspective and can you drive partnerships and commercial initiatives? Do you know how to motivate and influence others? And would you thrive on working at the HQ in a dynamic and international company, which is the global market leader?
If you are inspired by the above and are ready to deliver an extraordinary effort, taking VELUX into the digital age, becoming the director of the newly established Digital & IOT category, may be just what you are looking for.
VELUX has started a new journey with launch of VELUX Active – a connected product which will enable a great indoor climate. To grow this area, we have established a new category, of which you will become Director, within Global Product Management covering all digital products, connectivity and partnerships within ecosystems.
Nexus Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of client
A demanding and challenging position on Funen
The Global Procurement Manager will be responsible for the entire direct and indirect spend in the company. The overall responsibility will be to build and develop the sourcing organization, which consists of 23 employees in 6 countries. The required competences, processes, systems and KPIs. This will include:
- Develop the strategy and road map for the sourcing function
- Develop and implement best-practice systems and processes
- Develop and implement a talent management process to ensure the availability of the right resources and competences
- Develop and implement a framework for analyses and buy decisions based on standard cost accounting
- Select and implement a procurement system
- Establish and manage a best-in-class sourcing team
Do you have management and leadership skills as well as a solid scientific background within wind energy? Do you want to contribute to a central part of an internationally leading center of a highly reputed technical university? Are you visionary and will you take charge of further development of the section with close ties to the industry?
You will be head of section for wind turbine loads & control (LAC). The section has 16 employees, primarily researchers, Postdoc’s, PhD students and development engineers.
Your areas of responsibility
- Contribute to the strategic development of the section and the department as a whole
- Professional development, coordination and quality assurance of research and innovation activities as well as research applications and other project acquisitions
- Contribute to the section activities, including research and innovation as project leader or expert
Monster Energy, Copenhagen
The Monster Energy Company has grown to a company of over 600 employees. Monster products can be found throughout the United States and over 64 countries through the world.
The Monster brand image revolves around being aggressive, cool, sinister, dark, mysterious and fun!
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager (Nordics) and managing a team of MAT employees, this role is responsible for managing their geographic region (Denmark & Finland), organising and activating all consumer marketing and managing the peer to peer sample program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and run a diverse, edgy and on brand team of individual ambassadors to ensure the program is running at capacity throughout the year.
- Deliver a high energy quality brand experience through activation of your marketing plan across 12 months
- Actively generate trial of Monster Energy through guerrilla sampling
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The immunoassay business is one of the biggest growth contributors at Radiometer. The AQT90 FLEX is our immunoassay instrument and represents a business that has continuously grown 20+% during the past several years, but we need you to drive the success from a marketing perspective. You should apply for this role if you have:
- Deep understanding of the diagnostics industry, the market and the key immunoassay players in lab and Point of Care (POC)
- Understanding of how biomarker testing is integrated in patient management in Emergency and Intensive Care. Especially which are the key biomarkers in acute cardiac diseases and critical infections, which information they provide and under which guidelines and practice conventions they are used
A unique opportunity to work in an established successful company part of the global conglomerate Danaher that is part of Forbes’ Fortune 500 list.