10 jobs match your search
Take charge in your team delivering commercial service, which is best in class and exceeds the industry standards.
With reference to Senior Vice President of Customer Journey, Jesper Villadsen. You will be responsible for the following areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Responsible for leading the FNS Contact Center in accordance with Nets’ leadership values, including management, development, performance and motivation of 6 direct Managers and approx. 100 cross Nordic based employees.
- Responsible for ensuring, that Operations delivers excellent customer service at the lowest possible price in accordance with the service and cost levels agreed with Financial Network Services on behalf of the Bank segment.
PeopleLink søger for Pentair i Fredericia
Ansvar for planlægning i international supply chain
Kunne du tænke dig en nøgleposition i en international projektorganisation, hvor en effektivt supply chain er en væsentlig del af en succesfuld leverance til kunden? Er du teknisk velfunderet med et logistisk mindset, robust og ambitiøs? Kan du lide at arbejde i en global organisation med en bred kontaktflade og være med til at eksekvere komplekse projekter i et krævende marked? Så vil vi meget gerne høre fra dig.
Du får, med reference til Union Engineerings øverste ledelse, ansvar for at planlægge og følge op på produktion og indkøb til virksomhedens globale projekter. Der er tale om en kompleks supply chain, med egen produktion i Danmark og i Kina, underleverandører af både specielle og standard komponenter over hele verden samt transportløsninger som ofte i sig selv kræver væsentlig planlægning.
Grundet kraftig vækst på serviceområdet, søger vi endnu en erfaren leder til at varetage vores After Sales-forretning fra Tandslet på Sydals.
Er du en erfaren leder, der evner at koordinere opgaverne på en motiverende måde, så tilfredsheden blandt medarbejderne, og i sidste ende kunden, opretholdes på et højt niveau? Så er du måske lige den, vi mangler.
Du kommer blandt andet til at:
- Arbejde med optimering, udvikling og implementering af processer med fokus på serviceopgaver på vores automatiske opskæringslinjer
- Være leder og sparringspartner for vores voksende team af dygtige servicemontører og kontorfolk
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Orphazyme A/S in Copenhagen
Make a difference in a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company
Orphazyme is a very ambitious and visionary company. The company has had a good and well-paced growth during several years meaning that they are very much in control of their business and have well driven processes.
As Head of Clinical Operations at Orphazyme you will have the overall responsibility for the delivery of the clinical trial pipeline. You will be accountable for managing the clinical operations resources ensuring efficient and effective allocation enabling delivery of the trials.
The Head of Clinical Operations position is based in the Department of Clinical Development. The department is responsible for formulating, overseeing and directing clinical development activities, typically with the assistance of CROs.
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Would you like a challenging career with a high degree of development and responsibilities? Does it motivate you to be hands on whilst building up a new team within contract management?
As our new Senior Contract Manager, you will join our project department in a newly formed team. The team is responsible for optimizing our contract management in relation to the financing and selling of our projects. You will lead and develop the contract management team in cooperation with an Assistant Contract Manager.
Areas of responsibility:
- From a practical, legal and financial perspective, optimize EE’s management of finance and divestment agreements of renewable projects
- Facilitate diligent and timely fulfilment of conditions and milestones in finance and divestment agreements of renewable projects
- Participate as necessary in the project management of all ongoing projects
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The Group Logistics Senior Director is a role operating in a highly complex, competitive environment. You will lead transportation, packaging, warehousing and trade & compliance organizations, processes and budgets across Grundfos. The focus is to establish an end to end global organization with clear accountability on cost performance, operational performance and on defining the long term strategic roadmap on the four key areas linked with Logistics in Grundfos.
In this role, your responsibility is to develop the long-term strategy in the form of a roadmap of strategic initiatives to drive improved service to our customers while keeping a cost competitive advantage.
- Transportation flows across the regions
- Finding new opportunities to drive spend reduction initiatives
Salling Group, Brabrand
Do you want to work across the largest retail organisation in Denmark to define strategy and drive business development? Are you experienced in applying your management consulting toolbox in a variety of tasks?
As Director in Strategy & Projects you become part of the Business Development department in Aarslev, Aarhus, which consists of Process Excellence and Strategy & Projects. The aim is to ensure short term results from projects as well as long term strategic solutions that gives the business a competitive advantage. Your colleges will be young and dedicated people, who drives a fun and professional working culture. As part of a team in a versatile work environment, your tasks include:
- Responsible for scoping, planning and driving large strategic projects with executive members
- Mobilize the organization and ensure commitment and ownership of solutions
- Facilitate decision making through strong problem solving capabilities