4 job matcher din søgning
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and who wants to strengthen our position in the market and ensure our marketing activities have lasting impact. It is a great platform to get to know the Danish market and get close to the business and customers. You will be part of a small Nordic marketing team, with which you will have good sparring opportunities and cross-functional cooperation.
The main responsibilities as Marketing Manager in Denmark are:
- Set the commercial direction together with Sales through powerful marketing strategies – and execute them
- Continuously be close to the market and customers to know what makes a difference
- Propose and deliver an annual marketing plan for all areas, based on the budget for which you are responsible
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of Euro-Mediterranean Foundation Of Support To Human Rights Defenders in Copenhagen
1 year temporary position with fluency in French
The Euro-Mediterranean Foundation of Support to Human Rights Defenders (EMHRF) invites candidates to apply for a position as Administration and Finances Officer
The Euro-Mediterranean Foundation of Support to Human Rights Defenders (EMHRF) is a private Danish-based Foundation established on 9 December 2004. The Foundation aims at supporting human rights defenders by means of small scale and flexible funds in the Arab region.
The headquarters of the EMHRF are located in the city center of Copenhagen and consist, besides the Administration and Finances Officer, of an Administration and Finances Director and an intern.
As Administrative Assistant in the Users' Office, you will take part in the general customer service provided for CERN's guest scientists and share in a team the daily tasks of registration, the establishment of personnel contracts and interfacing with visiting scientists. You will closely be collaborating with the Section Leader and the Head of Users Support.
These tasks include face-to-face contact with people, registration via electronic tools, response to e-mail and telephone requests and other administrative services.
Chanel Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
As part of the Scandinavian affiliate, you will be responsible for the development and the running of the Finance Department. The CFO supervises 3 accountants, 1 Finance Controller and 1 intern. The position requires a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
You will report hierarchically to the Managing Director, be a member of the Steering Committee, and have a dotted line to the European CFO.
Budgets and management reporting:
- Preparation of management reports and actual against business plan & budget as required.
- Prepare cash flow management processes.
- Manage processes to record & reconcile expenses against income and provide regular management reporting.
- Ensure a timely completion of audits, tax audits and obtain audit reports.