30 job matcher din søgning
Are you passionate about the material sciences? As an NDT Technician, you would be joining one of the largest projects on the planet and contributing to the upkeep of high standards in CERN. Take part!
As part of a small group of specialists, you will:
- Suggest and apply NDT (and in particular RT) test programs. You will perform or supervise NDT campaigns carried out by external contractors at CERN and provide technical support to suppliers and field personnel of NDT services at CERN.
- Work in dedicated test facilities for NDT examinations making use of X-ray generators and computed radiography; with time you will extend to computed tomography (CT) and microtomography (µCT), and develop and evaluate new equipment technology.
Hempel A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Hempel A/S is seeking a new member to our dynamic Customer Service team in the Nordics focusing on the Norwegian market.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in our Nordic Sales Organization and serve as an important link between customer, sales, finance and supply chain.
You will be responsible for servicing customer portfolios within our sales segments; Marine, Protective and Yacht. This will give you a very wide range of contacts internally as well as externally.
- Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls & emails to provide information and assistance
- Managing orders as well as coordinating sales both locally and globally
- Preparation of sales quotations, sales reports, data analysis, certificates
Er du struktureret, resultatorienteret og vant til at arbejde i et internationalt perspektiv? Har du lyst til arbejde i en stor international modevirksomhed med ansvaret for den største kunde i vores portefølje? Så er du måske vores nye Key Account Coordinator for SELECTED HOMME.
Som Key Account Coordinator bliver dit primære ansvar at servicere vores key account-kunder i Tyskland. Gennem en tæt dialog og daglig sparring med vores Country Sales Manger sørger du for, at vi servicerer de forskellige key account-kunder.
Arbejdsopgaverne vil blandt andet være ordrehåndtering, opfølgning på vareflow i tæt dialog med kunden, udarbejdelse statistikker og opfølgning på møder. Derudover får du ansvaret for at planlægge og ensarte procedurerne i forbindelse med de allerstørste key account-kunder i vores portefølje og samtidig sikre, at SELECTED HOMME altid opleves som en professionel og tillidsfuld samarbejdspartner.
UVD Robots ApS, Odense
Bliv en del af en hurtigt voksende og innovativ virksomhed, som leverer unikke robotbaserede hygiejneløsninger til det globale Healthcare- og Pharmamarked.
Du skal arbejde bredt med salgssupport, administration og marketing i et meget internationalt forretningsmiljø hvor du bliver den koordinerende “blæksprutte” i virksomheden. De væsentligste opgaver er:
- Udarbejde tilbud, forhandlerkontrakter og fakturagrundlag
- Udarbejde præsentationer, oplæg til møder og konferencer, referater m.m.
- Rapportering af salg, ordrer og leverancer.
Vi tilbyder en interessant og alsidig stilling med gode muligheder for at udvikle dig selv og arbejde i et team af engagerede og talentfulde medarbejdere fra mange forskellige nationaliteter.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you enjoy working on large-scale asset management platforms in one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? If so, come and join the team as a full-stack developer at CERN. Take part in the challenge!
- Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN.
- Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks.
- Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
UMAGE ApS, Copenhagen
UMAGE is looking for a dynamic & talented Area Sales Manager to expand our business in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe & Russia. You will be our representative in these territories motivating local agents & distributors and generating growth, based out of our Copenhagen office located at Kongens Nytorv in the centre of Copenhagen. You will report to our Global Sales Director and must expect around 50-70 travelling days a year.
- Increase sales to existing customers and expand network to new markets within the territory.
- Develop & implement an annual business plan in order to achieve sales targets.
- Actively hunt for new opportunities and evaluate them according to the UMAGE brand-value.
CoreCompetence ApS recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
We are looking for two Internal Sales Assistants for the Customer Support department acting as Back Office for the consultants and customers of our client with main focus on serving the German, Swiss and Austrian market.
You will have a unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic customer service team in an iconic Danish design company and become the daily contact person for the many customers in the German speaking countries regarding counselling, deliveries, price inquiries, and general support.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Daily order processing and follow-up
- Delivery conditions
- Customer requests
Sparinvest seeks to recruit a committed International Fund Support Officer for its Luxembourg Office, where English is the main working language.
The function is an interesting role designed to be the key contact between internal departments, in particular the legal department and the service providers of the funds under management in order to improve the effectiveness of projects and fund related processes.
- Administrating the funds under management by keeping and updating records of documents
- Assisting with the preparation and review of legal documents (KIIDs, annual reports, long form reports etc.) of the funds under management
- Conducting due diligences on third parties and overseeing service providers
Implement Consulting Group A/S, Hellerup
Implement Consulting Group is experiencing rapid growth, which leads to a lot of exciting tasks for our language team. Therefore, we are looking for another pair of expert hands with excellent skills in Danish and English to join our team.
We are a small team of linguists who are passionate about what we do. We are perfectionists when it comes to our profession. We are curious and “nerdy” and love to learn new things.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Proofreading and review in Danish and English of proposals, articles, brochures, reports etc.
- Translation of subject matter texts between Danish and English
- Providing support and acting as a sparring partner to our consultants
Sørensen Læder A/S, Lystrup
Do you want to work with a high-end, well-established, major global player within textiles, furniture and design in Scandinavia? Do you have drive, experience and a “hunter” approach to creating results? Do you want to work with a passionate team of dedicated professionals? If so, then we have the perfect job for you as Key Account Manager for Denmark and Sweden – focused on the contract and specification market.
- Building a strong foothold for Sørensen Leather in the contract market primarily in Denmark and Sweden
- Responsible for selling and reaching ambitious targets
- Developing relations with architects, design studios, contractors, etc.
We offer an exciting and challenging opportunity to be a key person in developing the Danish and Swedish market for Sørensen Leather.
ProData Consult A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for an internal Swedish speaking Junior Sourcing Specialist with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role within recruitment of freelance IT-consultants.
Recently ProData Consult became a part of the Danish/Swedish private equity fund Polaris. We are increasing our focus for future growth and transformation and being able to keep grossing, we need to have the strongest teams within our own internal departments, where The Sourcing Departments is the center of the Recruitment process.
Your primary function:
- Update the Consultants current data in the database through verbal dialogue
- Headhunt new relevant Consultants to the Swedish database
- Update the database with data from new relevant Consultants through verbal dialogue
BESTSELLER, Brande or Aarhus
Do you often get compliments for your interpersonal skills and extrovert appearance? And would you love to bring these competences into play in a global and fast-paced sales organisation?
In BESTSELLER, Sales has two overall directions: Wholesale and Retail Sales. As an IBT in Sales Management within wholesale, you will have a close cooperation with the local Sales Representatives on your market(s). One of your responsibilities is to continuously serve current and potential customers by phone in order to create good relations and ensure the constant improvement of our sales.
Being an IBT in Sales Management within Retail means that you, among other tasks, ensure that we have the right products in our chain stores at the right time in close cooperation with District Managers and Partners.
BESTSELLER, Brande or Aarhus
Are you an ambitious graduate with a passion for e-commerce? And would you like to learn the perspectives of working with online shops in global and fast-paced organisation?
The E-commerce specialist field is broad covering many different aspects from the more fashion-related areas to the more technical functions. We match your individual competencies and wishes but strive to ensure that you are exposed to the comprehensive picture of E-commerce in BESTSELLER.
As an E-commerce IBT, your tasks and responsibilities could include:
- Selecting and buying styles for the online shop
- Coordination of photos and product descriptions for the website
- Planning and designing online campaigns and newsletters
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department regarding the use of social media and the customer club.
The UNEP DTU Partnership (UDP) is a leading international research and advisory centre on energy, climate and sustainable development. We work in close partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) and its regional offices around the world.
The successful candidate will join our UN Environment Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC), based in Panama City, specifically the Transparency Centre for Latin America and the Caribbean. The candidate will primarily support the Centres operations in the region, including technical and policy advise, knowledge and capacity development within the Centre and the country teams in the region.
There will be a special focus on enhancing coordination, exploring synergies and capitalizing in mutual activities related to transparency and Nationally Determine Contribution (NDC) in the region.
Dantherm A/S, Skive
As our new Area Sales Manager, you will become part of a team with skilled and experienced colleagues. You will be part of strengthening our market position and continuing the success within mobile heating and air conditioning for deployable hospitals, offices and accommodation sites.
This job will give you a wide variety of experiences and operates from high to low in private and governmental organizations. You will be travelling around 70-80 days a year.
We offer you an engaging sales position in a growing international organization with many contacts and career opportunities in a growing company.
Er du passioneret omkring møbler, køkkener og design og ønsker at være en del af et internationalt og hurtigt voksende designfirma? Er du vores nye kollega til at drive salget i Sverige og Østdanmark? Vi søger lige nu en Area Sales Manager der kan være med til at sikre vores ambitiøse vækstmål i Skandinavien.
Som Area Sales Manager får du ansvaret for at videreudvikle samarbejdet med vores 35 retail-partnere i Sverige og Østdanmark.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. være:
- Videreudvikling af samarbejdet med eksisterende partnere i hele regionen.
- Service og optimering af Vipp-udstillingen hos eksisterende partnere.
- Præsentation og indsalg af nye produkter.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Dutch speaking Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent you will be responsible for supporting our Dutch community and enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the Q&C agents based in Copenhagen and you will also have a close relationship with the Global Q&C Teams. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to the Global Director of Q&C Operations in Vilnius.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
Trans Nordic Tours ApS, Charlottenlund
Would you like to be a part of one of the leading companies in the travel business?
Moreover, would you:
- Like to be a part of a team with 15 nationalities, who helps each other creating results?
- Like to build up a network among suppliers and customers from all over the world?
- Want to build our business in Italy together with a strong team?
The Operations Manager has together with his/her boss the responsibility to communicate with our clients (foreign Tour Operators) and suppliers (hotels, coach companies, guides, restaurants etc.). The tasks consists of creating tour programs, calculating prices and handle the tours in the Nordic countries.
Are you an ambitious, Norwegian speaking Private Banker looking for an international adventure? And do you share our passion for providing international private banking customers with excellent and proactive advisory services?
You will join a team with extensive knowledge of international wealth planning, investments, assets and liability management. One of your main goals will be to acquire new customers and further develop an existing smaller portfolio of customers by delivering holistic financial advice and constantly create high customer satisfaction.
You will establish a strong relationship with the individual customers and, combined with your understanding of the customers’ structures, situations and wishes, identify and execute on any business opportunities.