8 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a mind for numbers, a strong focus on optimal utilization of resources, and want to work within a global team?
You will have great opportunities to deliver results that have significant positive effect on the business and influence the work of many of your colleagues. The position is a maternity cover for 12-14 months giving you the possibility to show your abilities and accelerate your future career.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting milk supply
- Matching milk supply, demand and capacity in an optimal way
- Acting as the coordinating link between production planners, Arla’s milk collection and distribution logistics function, and other key stakeholders
Are you looking for an international career opportunity where you lead separate workstreams and have the freedom to work as you do best?
You work as part of a project team, where you visit dairies to increase efficiency, by identifying potential improvements on the site. You will drive your own workstreams and be part of a project team at the site.
- Ensure delivery of work stream objectives
- Create tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Arla Foods Ingredients is undergoing major growth with an ambition to become the true global leader in value-added ingredients.
Your main responsibility is to ensure development of our operational part of Supply Chain through process optimisation projects and professional support of the CAPEX investment process. In projects you are accountable for IP protection in terms of project planning and execution.
Primarily, you will lead your team, but you will also collaborate across our matrix organisation as you:
- Work with site directors and managers to ensure the business architecture and competencies in relation to production and technology development and building and construction functions
- Drive technical supplier selection, develop supplier relationships and tender process in cooperation with Arla Global Procurement
Ville det motivere dig at fungere som finplanlægger, hvor din fornemmeste opgave er sikre maksimal udnyttelse af vores produktionsanlæg, samtidig med at vi har en høj leveringsevne ud mod vores kunder?
Kan du se dig selv som holdspilleren i et kompetent og dedikeret team, der dagligt sikrer, at finplanlægningen går op i en højere enhed på tværs af en kompleks forsyningskæde med mange interessenter og snitflader? Så kan du være den planlægger vi leder efter til en nyoprettet stilling i logistik- og planlægningsafdelingen på Arla Foods ARINCO i Videbæk.
Konkret vil dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være:
- Finplanlægning af ressourcer
- Daglig opfølgning på planerne og eksekvering heraf
- Kommunikation af planer til stakeholders
Would you like to set the direction and direct the development agenda in our customer driven Supply Chain organization? You will be working in an informal environment out of our Copenhagen office and report directly to Global Director, Logistics.
Our new Senior Manager will be driving improvements across planning, transport, warehouse and systems to develop and implement a cost-efficient Supply Chain strategy. This includes:
- Ensuring cost-competitiveness through optimizing footprint, routes and equipment utilization, and realizing synergies across markets.
- Support challenge markets to develop and to deliver on activities and projects
- Drive global KPIs and analysis as well as our continuous improvement agenda
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Our Pilot Plant is looking for a buyer to assist in the sourcing of materials for the Pilot Plant development projects.
You will have global interaction with customers, suppliers and engineers from LM. With reference to the Manager for Engineering, you will get independent responsibility in the department and will play a significant role in optimizing the flow and cost of materials.
In the role as Buyer your primary activities will be:
- To prepare, send and maintain purchase orders using the ERP system, or other means of requirements
- To track shipments of raw material to ensure on-time delivery
- Track cost savings
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to work together with regional commodity teams, to develop and lead indirect sourcing projects in group function including our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain?
In this newly established position as Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will work together with regional commodity teams, develop and lead indirect sourcing projects in Group Function incl. our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop & lead indirect sourcing projects across the group as agreed with business stakeholders and regional source commodity teams.
- Deliver a competitive advantage by driving group supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Execute across the purchase base with full accountability for meeting savings, usage reduction, cash and preferred supplier targets.
Arla Foods, Slagelse og Ishøj
Er du klar til næste skridt i karrieren i en lederstilling, hvor du står i spidsen for 2 kørselsafdelinger?
Du får en nøglerolle i fremtidens innovative udvikling af Arla Foods. Som leder for mere end 150 kompetente og engagerede medarbejdere på 2 lokationer (Slagelse og Ishøj) får du til opgave at eksekvere planer og aktiviteter, der sikrer en effektiv distribution af alle vores produkter på det sjællandske marked.
Dine opgaver bliver bl.a. at:
- sikre, at den til enhver tid aktive medarbejderstyrke er optimal i forhold til nødvendige ressourcer samt koordinere nye tiltag og aktiviteter mellem øvrige afdelinger
- sikre kvaliteten i alle teams, herunder ansættelse og udvikling af dine medarbejdere
- være ansvarlig for økonomi og opfølgning/udvikling af KPI’er, rullende forecasts, performance m.m.