6 jobs match your search
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
We are looking for a strong people leader who is collaborative and result-driven and with a proven record of accomplishment managing successful teams, working with and influencing many stakeholders, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying a strong customer focus.
- The leadership of the teams, ensuring all distribution centres (Internal & third party) are running at optimum efficiency and effectiveness in all areas: Physical warehousing and shipping / Loaner/Demo operations/Returns Management/Demand Planning/Customer Service/Logistics/Purchasing
- The leadership of the Customer Service function in Denmark ensuring Service Level Agreements and targets are met and KPIs analysed and reported
Do supply chain systems, customer service and best practice speak to your heart? Are you a convincing facilitator and do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
You will join our IT AX specialist team who supports the business and our stores around the world with stable and secure AX ERP solutions. As IT Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for trade and logistic related assignments.
More specifically, you will support and take part in functional analyses and design discussions, advising the business on best practice solutions. You will pinpoint and document gaps between standard processes and business processes, and identify implementations risks. Moreover, you will configure Dynamics AX modules and work with third parties when new business solutions are needed. You also get to demonstrate your teaching skills.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Procurement Assistants GS-5 in Supply Division are responsible for assistance with the procurement cycle for a segment of products, providing effective services to UNICEF country programs and Procurement Services clients, ensuring accurate and timely processing of requisitions and requests up to the completion and closure of the order with the overall goal of meeting the needs and requirements of the customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviews and evaluates incoming supply requisitions and requests to ensure quality and adequacy of information, specifications, appropriateness of requests, quantities, shipment, delivery dates, budgets. Prepare and draft price and cost estimates for Procurement Services transaction including freight.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Project Manager with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by the potential of becoming a key employee in our ambition of reaching best in class when it comes to Supply Chain Management? Then you might be what we are looking for.
Main tasks and role
- Initiate, lead and implement Supply Chain improvement projects together with stakeholders globally across the company
- Project manage and develop best-in-class execution of our newly started cost-out programme
- Develop and anchor Terma’s new make/buy strategy, process and governance structure
- Drive the development of continuous improvement of the end to end supply chain management processes, governance tools/systems as well as Performance Management culture
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the efficient commercial operation of assigned vessels, from the moment the contract has been concluded by the Chartering Department until the collection of freight takes place. This involves handling vessel instructions, agency appointments, bunker coordination, voyage optimization and review, knowledge of insurance and legal matters, and close communication with key stakeholders, such as customers, seafarers, brokers, oil traders and colleagues.
You will gain knowledge of legal aspects and on how to calculate voyages. Communication across geographical and cultural borders will assist you in building a strong professional network, and though you enjoy working independently, we expect you to be a keen team player, who enthusiastically shares your knowledge.