10 jobs match your search
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Under the general guidance of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for the receiving and storage functions in the Warehouse and supervises the operations of planning, packing and shipping of deliveries in cooperation with the other warehouse supervisors.
- Reviews, plans and coordinates the packing flow of deliveries in terms of priority and delivery date.
- Responsible for the release and scheduling of Production Orders and the subsequent packing of UNICEF kits in accordance with the master plan prepared by the Plan & Source Team.
- Optimizes the usage of the capacity and resources available and ensures that the packing and loading of orders run efficiently and timely.
Indrykket 13. december
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Do you enjoy creating results in a fast-paced environment, and do you want to develop as a part of a successful team, then this could be the right opportunity for you. Your main responsibility will be planning deliveries to our EMEA (3PL) finished-goods warehouse in Belgium.
- Planning deliveries for the finished-goods warehouse from global production sites and finished-product suppliers through a combination of sales feedback, market analysis and statistical modeling
- Identifying customer demands in co-operation with Commercial and Business Units, and reduce demand uncertainty by generating accurate forecasts based on historical and other pertinent information obtained by acting as primary interface between marketing and sales
Indrykket 12. december
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of partner
Would you like to take the warehouse and supply chain of a global company to new heights? In close collaboration with professional technicians, you will take part in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in a role which provides you with great freedom to do what you do best as long as you meet your deadlines.
Becoming responsible for our warehouse and supply chain, you will run the warehouse to ensure that spare parts reach our travelling technicians across the country. You have a broad role in that you work both hands-on in the warehouse – on a fork-lift if needed – but you also have the overview to optimise the supply chain and workflow.
Since it is a global company, there will also be an international dimension to your new job as you become responsible for ensuring that the warehouse always lives up to current, global company standards.
Indrykket 12. december
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a dynamic, international and industry leading company? While Maersk Tankers has existed since 1928, we are working to challenge the paradigms and transform the industry we operate in. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Expanding Management Services is an integral part of our strategy and our operational service delivery is a critical element to succeed.
You will be responsible for ensuring alignment and visibility within Maersk Tankers pools across the different segments. You will be responsible for standardization and alignment of procedures as well as interpretation and execution of the pool agreements. You will also act as an internal and external escalation point for operational issues.
Indrykket 11. december
Signium International Danmark recruiting on behalf of GSK International Health in Brøndby
We are looking for a Customer Supply Chain Planner to join the Nordic Customer Supply Chain Team at GSK Consumer Healthcare in Brøndbyøster.
The role includes a large variety of tasks and responsibilities such as:
- Coordinate inbound deliveries ensuring OTIF target levels are met
- Monitor and action any issues that happen in the in- and outbound distribution flow going through the WH&D partner, DSV, in collaboration with the WH&D manager
GSK offers attractive working conditions i.e. with a focus on personal and professional development in your role or beyond. Additionally, you can look forward to a working environment characterized by challenges and an informal atmosphere in an international company.
Indrykket 8. december
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Under the general supervision of the Transport Management Unit Team Leader, the Logistics Assistant monitors EDI/SAP and freight forwarders’ performance, ensures accurate and timely shipping data transmission and monitoring, and provides support to the general management of freight forwarding contracts under the Unit's responsibility.
Key duties include:
- Proactively monitor EDI from Freight Forwarders to ensure timeliness and correctness of the data received and transmitted. Analyze the root cause of errors and communicate with freight forwarder and relevant internal stakeholders for clarifications and corrective actions.
- Issue periodical reports to monitor freight forwarders’ performance on EDI. Arrange meetings with freight forwarders to discuss issues or their EDI/invoicing performance.
Indrykket 8. december
Hamlet Protein A/S, Horsens
Are you looking for a chance to become part of a dynamic Research & Development team? Do you like to analyze, organize, and coordinate R&D samples, results, and activities, as well as participate in new product development? Then you are the R&D Biotechnology Coordinator we are looking for to join HAMLET PROTEIN in Horsens.
- Participating in and executing new product development projects
- Supporting other departments of HAMLET PROTEIN on biotechnological issues, non-conformities, process optimizations, and production trial design feedback
- Facilitating pilot-scale tests, ensuring analysis of products externally and internally, archiving products and reporting lab results
Indrykket 7. december
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Business Partner.
You will be part of a high performing team in an international environment where your focus on operational excellence and continuous optimizations will make you a strong business partner for both in-and external customers.
As Customer Business Partner in our Supply Chain department you will play a key role as primary contact for Wholesalers, Pharmacies and 3PL's. You will be the central link between our Wholesalers, Supply Chain Planners, Quality and Finance.
Indrykket 2. december
Nordisk Wavin, Hammel
Wavin works continuously to optimise its processes to maintain and develop our strong market position. If you want to contribute actively to this, it could be you we are looking for to fulfil the role of Category Manager.
As the Category Manager Logistics & Supply Chain you will be responsible for the European wide sourcing strategy for specific Logistics & Supply Chain sub-categories – transport, distribution, warehousing, packaging, etc.
- Manage the Logistics and Supply Chain sub-categories to make the category work efficiently and to make sure all KPI’s are met
- Contribute to the Europe-wide -sub-category sourcing strategy, focusing on the benefits achievement and plans related to all Indirect related sub-categories
- Continuous drive for optimising working capital, costs and service. Oversee and deliver annual value improvements in the relevant sub-categories
Indrykket 1. december
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to make new S&OP processes work from the get-go? We are currently redefining our processes and rolling out a new planning tool.
As our master planner, you own our MPP (Master Production Planning) solution. Specifically, you drive the process of balancing our supply and demand in the way that we utilize all incoming whey, deliver on our customer commitments and produce according to value-adding principles.
- Manage impact on sales demand and create scenarios for supply issues
- Optimise product availability by managing stock profiles
- Monitor and analyse results/KPIs
- Set up, maintain and control all MPP calculations
Indrykket 23. november