12 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you eager to build your expertise within the field of Compliance? Are you an individual with high integrity and energy, who is ready to be an active part in making Compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey? Maybe this position is your next career step!
You will become part of an international team of 160 employees working in the Group Compliance function and work with the compliance disciplines covering the key risks investor protection, financial crime, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In the role as a Compliance Officer, you will be monitoring and assessing compliance risks together with advising the Banking DK business on individual compliance matters. Furthermore, you will participate in the ongoing development of the compliance and regulatory framework within Group Compliance.
Widex A/S, Lynge
What we offer
An opportunity to land an exciting position in our legal team where you will be supporting the strategic growth ambitions of Widex across a wide spectrum of tasks and stakeholders. We offer a challenging job with an opportunity to be part of business-critical deliverables to ensure our future growth. You will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. The position is time-limited for 10-12 months.
In the position as Legal Counsel, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape and develop our business. You will be supporting colleagues primarily based in Widex HQ in Lynge, working across a spectrum of areas, including:
- General corporate legal counselling within Widex HQ
- Corporate contracts (eg.: trading contracts, development contracts and distribution contracts.)
- Contract reviews (National and international contracts)
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to play a significant role in developing new products from Danske Invest and ensure that legal documentation and investor related information are of the highest quality?
As a legal advisor, you will be an important part of drafting the legal framework for new funds as well as maintaining the documents regularly. This also includes correspondence with the FSA and process responsibility in the negotiation of the investment documentation as well as the corporate documentation around the funds. This task is taken care of in close collaboration with other entities of Danske Bank group. Besides taking care of the daily business tasks, we have a constant focus on optimising and structuring our processes in order to support the product development in the best possible way.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
- Do you want to become IPR responsible for an increasingly important area?
You will become IPR responsible for one of the company’s core areas, Process Development who are responsible for growing and formulating our microorganisms and products derived therefrom. Exciting challenges as well as ample opportunities for personal development are guaranteed in this position.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Take responsibility for the existing IP portfolio within process development
- Evaluate competitor IPR and perform freedom to operate analyses
- Perform patentability opinions, draft applications, prosecute and defend patent rights
Novartis Consumer Health S.A, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a global pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment?
With a good understanding of ethical culture founded in our values and behaviors also come the courage to speak up. Working with us you will play an active role in further strengthen our ethical culture in Sandoz Nordics.
- Support Compliance Officer in establishing compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines/implementing procedures (Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery and our Professional Practices Policy for interaction with HCP’s) and on applicable local laws and regulations incl. industry code, where applicable.
- Support Compliance Officer in establishing processes and SOP's for relevant policies.
Danske Bank A/S has a new position for a US regulatory professional with basic knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas of US law: banking, securities, swaps and derivatives and investment advisory.
The successful candidate will provide advice and consult with a newly formed Group US Governance Board within Danske Bank A/S, which will have overall responsibility for assessing and addressing US regulatory and compliance risks for the Group.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining an overview of the Group’s US compliance risk profile, including US regulatory requirements associated with US business activities, and providing support to business units on mitigation of US compliance risks.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of MSD in Copenhagen
– Key role supporting the Specialty Business Unit
In this position you will support the Hospital Business Unit within immunology and HCV/HIV, and your key responsibilities will be to facilitate and coordinate brand plan activities and meetings, ensure medical/legal approvals and compliance on all relevant materials and agreements and finally project manage the different activities.
There will be a variety of different tasks to manage, all important for the performance of your internal and external colleagues:
- Keeping material overview and make sure that everything is approved (medical legal)
- Keeping approved material updated in Onedrive divided into brands
- Medical/Legal point of contact
Bunker Holding A/S, Dubai
Bunker Holding is looking for a systematic and organised Collections Assistant to take on a vital role securing optimal recoveries and improve interest collections across the Group.
As Collections Assistant you have flair for constructive communication and will investigate all alternative solutions to minimise losses in complex situations, as well as assist in monitoring delinquent accounts and chase for interest collection.
We offer a new international role that you can both influence and develop. You will be using your creative eye for finding the best solutions for both the customer and the business. The focus on continuous improvements will also mean an opportunity to grow and develop personally.
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Are you an independent person with a passion for financial and legal business aspects and the link between them? Are you able to incorporate legal understanding into finance processes? Do you want to be part of a young team where operational excellence and process optimisation are top priorities? Then you might be our next Business Controller.
- gain insight in DC’s contracts and procedures in F&A
- drive projects and processes in F&A related to contracts
- secure valid and consistent master data in relation to contracts
Are you ready to continue your career as the primary sparring partner on M&A projects globally as well as following up on the integration process following such M&A process?
DSV has a dedicated approach to growth via acquisitions and you will be an integral part of this process. In your role as Senior Legal Counsel, you will be working closely with a dedicated M&A team in relation to transactions as well as being the driving force during the integration post-closing. Also, your assignments will be:
- Assist with M&A processes, i.e. negotiations, structuring due diligences, transactional support, planning etc.
- Structure, plan and follow up on transactions and ensure that transactions are properly integrated etc.
- Assist the DSV organization with contractual reviews as well as corporate housekeeping in 300+ DSV subsidiaries.