23 job matcher din søgning
We are currently seeking a Corporate Counsel to focus on supporting our fast-growing Nordics business. You will be based in Norway but will support the Nordics business in close cooperation with our Nordics contracting lead based in Copenhagen, who you will report to after initial training.
Furthermore, you will join an EMEA legal team of over 30 lawyers, and a global legal function of over 100 legal and compliance professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to take on real responsibility and develop their career in a highly successful organization at the forefront of its sector.
- Working on all phases of client deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, through to final negotiation and post-signature matters
- Implementing subcontracts, teaming agreements, data processing agreements and other deal-associated contracts
- Ad hoc non-transactional legal advice
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Based in our Copenhagen offices, you will be required to work in close cooperation with other patent attorneys within the global patents team, scientific researchers, project managers and heads of business units, as well as with patent authorities and external patent attorneys worldwide.
The main tasks in the position are:
- Responsibility for patentability assessments, drafting and prosecution of patent application
- Responsibility for prosecuting European patent applications and conducting opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the HR Labour Relations Team at Radiometer we support the managers, HR Business partners and employees of the organization with HR-legal and operational day to day HR-tasks. We have an exciting and busy workday with many different tasks and projects. We are looking for an additional team member to join us.
Your primary responsibility is to provide operational and HR-legal support to managers and HR Business partners in the daily HR processes related to hiring, terminations and job changes and to ensure compliance with our collective bargaining agreements.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Chief Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of a growing Legal Department as we pursue a listing on the Nasdaq Copenhagen. Join us and move the boundaries of offshore drilling.
As Chief Legal Counsel in the Governance & Securities section, you will report directly to the General Counsel and Company Secretary, have exposure to the Board and Executive and Senior Management, and will be offered a rare opportunity to participate in and impact the governance of the company at a strategic level.
Your responsibilities will include:
Securities-law-related matters, including: Ensuring compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Nordic Transport Group A/S, Hvidovre
– A Management Support Role with high M&A focus
Would you like to be close to decision-making and involved in all aspects of the business in a highly innovative, global and extremely fast-growing freight forwarding company? Do you want to work with M&A and financing as well as a wide range of commercial contracts? Do you like challenges within a wide range of legal questions? And can you deliver high-class legal -and management support with a commercial approach to solutions?
As our Corporate Legal Counsel, you will provide full legal assistance to the Executive Management Team as well as functioning as management support on various matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, i.e. non-disclosure agreements, M&A documentations, shareholders agreements, insurance agreements etc.
- Provide ad-hoc advice on various legal matters
- Provide general management support
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support the new Governance & Securities section of a growing Legal Department as we pursue a listing on the Nasdaq Copenhagen. Join us and help us move the boundaries of offshore drilling.
As Legal Secretary, you will support and participate in all matters related to governance and securities compliance of the listed company. You will report directly to the General Counsel & Company Secretary, have exposure to the Board and Executive and Senior Management, and will be offered a rare opportunity to participate in company governance at the highest level.
The role is newly established and provides a unique opportunity for the right candidate to form and fill.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
We have an opening for an experienced, dynamic generalist commercial lawyer, to be based in the global headquarters for DuPont Nutrition & Health in Copenhagen, Denmark.
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma markets.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- You will mainly be providing legal support to DuPont Nutrition & Health’s business units and functions in the EMEA region (Europe Middle East and Africa).
- You will draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts of a diverse nature with external, international parties balancing commercial opportunities and risk mitigation.
- You will manage M&A activities, transactions and various legal projects.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you an experienced Patent Attorney with a natural science focus, and are you looking for an opportunity to gain or expand industrial IP management experience in a job where your core IP skills are in high demand? Then this is your chance.
As Patent Attorney in this time-limited role, your overall focus is to protect the unique knowledge generated by Chr. Hansen’s many scientists. Your task will be to apply your experience and IP craftmanship in selected areas within the Chr. Hansen Food Cultures & Enzymes business.
- Take responsibility for the existing IP portfolio within selected areas
- Evaluate competitor IPR and perform freedom to operate analyses
- Perform patentability opinions, draft applications, prosecute and defend patent rights
Systematic A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to work with international proposals and contracts in a growing IT-company and are you passionate about getting close to the core business? If so, we have just the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating larger and minor contracts, such as customer delivery agreements, teaming agreements, NDA´s, sales agreements and subcontracts
- Identifying risks and solutions in the tender material in close cooperation with the business
- Managing, maintaining and improving our handling of export control
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be close to decision-making and involved in all aspects of the business in a highly innovative, truly global and rapidly growing company?
We are looking for a highly qualified Corporate Legal Counsel to support our business globally, mainly within questions related to innovation, international contracts, and commercial legal issues.
As part of the legal team, you will provide legal assistance to various functions across the business. Your main responsibilities as Corporate Legal Counsel are to:
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, i.e. non-disclosure agreements, development agreements, sales and distribution agreements, clinical study agreements, licensing agreements and consulting agreements
- Provide ad-hoc advice on various legal matters such as intellectual property rights, company law, and various other areas of law
- Provide support to projects and initiatives
ALSTOM Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an engaged and thorough Contract Manager for our office in Copenhagen.
The position is temporary for approximately one year to cover a maternity leave.
As a project Contract Manager, you will be an active member of Project Team and work closely with other teams within Alstom to:
- Comply with and ensure conformance by Alstom and project stakeholders to CCIM (Contracts, Claims and Insurance Management) document, and alert if non-conformance is observed as per the rules of the CCIM.
- Prepare contract summary and ensure it is widely communicated and regularly updated.
- Ensure elaboration of the CDRL by the Project team members is launched in time, and ensure it is accurately communicated and updated.
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to be challenged by handling interesting assignments in a rapidly changing business environment, and at the same time make the link between business decisions and indirect tax consequences?
The position as Indirect Tax Specialist for William Demant is a new position in our small, but dedicated team. With reference to the Group Tax Director, your main task will be to manage the area of VAT, customs and other duties on a group level. You will join a growing company, where many things are happening simultaneously in different countries. You will have a lot of influence and will be responsible to manage your area of responsibility in a self-driven manner. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Providing support and guidance to the group regarding VAT, custom and other duties
- Ensuring that internal processes are maintained to ensure compliance with existing and new legislation
Har du interesse i og erfaring fra en stilling som leder for et HR-driftsoperationsteam er det måske dig vi leder efter.
Teamet du skal lede, Employee Lifecycle, er maskinrummet i HR & Talent, og leverer ydelser inden for hele medarbejdernes livscyklus i Deloitte. Vi supporterer Deloittes 9 kontorer og 2.700 medarbejdere med alle driftsrelaterede HR-opgaver, lige fra kontraktudarbejdelse og on-boarding til performance management. Vi samarbejder tæt med vores HR Business Advisors, interne advokat og andre kolleger for at sikre, at der er styr på kontraktvilkår, lovgivning, rapportering og interne processer.
Du bliver leder af et team på 6, som supporterer hver sin del af forretningen, hvor der samtidig er plads til både fleksibilitet og fordybelse i mere komplekse problemstillinger og projekter.
Nordic Power Partners, Søborg
Would you like to be part of developing renewable energy projects in emerging markets? Do you want to work with M&A and financing as well as a wide range of commercial contracts related to investments in wind and solar/PV projects within emerging markets?
Nordic Power Partners cover all phases of development, construction and operation of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects within developing countries as well as sale and purchase of such projects.
As our new Legal Manager, you will be part of an international legal team in our office in Copenhagen providing legal advice to Nordic Power Partners and our shareholders, European Energy and the Danish Climate Investment Fund.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Do you possess deep knowledge within the field of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and IT Security? Would you like to be a part of the team, which is highly involved in realizing Trygs strategy of becoming a more digitalized and technology driven company? Then you may be the new colleague, we are looking for!
You will be responsible for assisting the Procurement and IT organization with implementation of GDPR principles and ensuring overall supplier contractual GDPR compliance. You will act as first line of defense in a de-central manner with responsibilities including enforcement of new organizational GDPR policies toward suppliers and ensure supplier compliance with GDPR and Outsourcing rules.
You will moreover be highly involved in assessing contract compliance and thus serve as a central hub for ensuring GDPR compliance in sourcing processes.
Har du lyst til at arbejde med udbud, entrepriseret og kontraktstyring inden for byggeri og infrastruktur på alsidige projekter og i et marked i vækst? Så læs videre her.
Vi oplever en stigende efterspørgsel, især pga. de nye AB-regler og ydelsesbeskrivelser, og ser et forretningspotentiale i at kunne tilbyde yderligere juridisk rådgivning som en integreret del af vores tekniske rådgivning og - på udvalgte områder - som en "stand alone" ydelse.
Du bliver en væsentlig del af teamet, og med din faglighed og personlighed vil du være med til at styrke COWIs position som en af de førende rådgivere inden for branchen.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for an experienced compliance counsel/professional to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organisation. You will engage in challenging international work, in an exciting phase in Maersk Drilling’s existence as we become separately listing on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange.
You will be responsible for providing first-class legal compliance support to the Maersk Drilling global organization.
You will report directly to the Head of Legal Compliance. Specifically, you will be:
- Maintaining compliance due diligence processes and practices for Maersk Drilling’s worldwide operations.
- Delivering tailored in-person legal compliance training to a range of target groups.
- Monitoring regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions and compliance areas.
Development-oriented and visionary company is looking for a Patent Attorney
Marel A/S, Aarhus
As Patent Attorney your main responsibility will be to manage the patent portfolio of Marel in Denmark. Together with internal collaborators and external strategic partners, you will work on developing a global IP strategy. Globally, you will have 10 skilled and dedicated Patent colleagues and a close cooperation with our IP Administrator in Aarhus.
- Within the innovation group: Discussing inventions and processes with inventors and assess their patentability
- Patent surveillance, including monitoring competitor patent portfolio
- Identification of inventions, patent application drafting, patent prosecution, drafting office action responses, managing a global patent portfolio relating to a technology
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Join Trustpilot's Legal team in Copenhagen as our legal counsel if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
You will play a key role in supporting our European offices with legal assistance and taking lead on employment law matters. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to our SVP Legal & Compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the HR team and the business in HR related matters.
- Educate managers and other staff about employment law and best practices.
- Help maintain and update various legal templates, especially with a focus on employee and HR related documents and policies.
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
As a consultant/senior consultant, you are a member of a global team in the 1st line of defence. Our team of 9 people concentrates on AML Risk mitigation and advice in Wealth Management division, more specifically in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management and Pensions business.
Your main responsibility is to advise and assist in AML issues and initiatives concerning Danica, a Pension business of Danske Bank. You support the existing AML work in Danica by advising and supporting/driving projects and initiatives, and ensure that high quality standards and deadlines are met. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in AML Risk team, compliance and other relevant stakeholders in Danske Bank.