6 job matcher din søgning
Are you a professional with high integrity and energy, eager to learn and ready to be an active part in making compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey? Maybe this position is your next career step!
By joining Danske Bank Group Compliance, you will become part of a growing international team of currently around 200 employees working to ensure integrity across the Bank’s participation in financial markets and in society.
Core tasks in Global Compliance Monitoring (GCM):
- Create and maintain the governance for monitoring in Group Compliance
- Create and maintain monitoring process, templates and reporting standards
- Create and maintain monitoring programmes
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization.You will participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management in Maersk Drilling. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact
You will be responsible for providing first class legal support to the Maersk Drilling Commercial & Innovation function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal input to senior management when deciding how Maersk Drilling is to compete.
- Providing legal support to senior management in respect of innovation initiatives to continuously improve competitiveness and customer value propositions.
- Explaining complex legal concepts and challenges to stakeholders within Maersk Drilling.
A.P. Møller Holding A/S, Copenhagen
A.P. Møller Holding offers an attractive role as Legal Counsel in an international environment and a unique opportunity to apply your expertise in the holding company behind some of Denmark’s largest enterprises.
Reporting to our General Counsel, you will play a vital role in providing in-house legal services to the entire A.P. Møller Holding organisation. You will act as trusted business partner to colleagues in our operational departments as well as to our investment teams, both on day-to-day operations and on larger project of high strategic value.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice on general corporate matters, including drafting corporate documents for the A.P. Møller Holding group and maintaining our corporate library.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, e.g. with our third-party suppliers.
- Drafting and updating internal legal procedures, best practices and standard documents.
We are currently mandated by a Big 4 firm who are seeking an experienced Transfer Pricing professional to join their practice in Copenhagen due to business growth.This offers an excellent opportunity...
Wilkinson & Partners, København