5 job matcher din søgning
Hos FOSS søger vi en Juridisk Rådgiver med speciale i international arbejds- og ansættelsesret. Du bliver ansat i vores globale HR-afdeling i Hillerød. HR-afdelingen består af 17 medarbejdere – størstedelen er placeret i Hillerød, men vi har også kollegaer i Polen, Kina og Ungarn.
Som Juridisk Rådgiver vil du fungere som rådgiver i et dynamisk og internationalt miljø.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Håndtering af arbejdsrelaterede problemstillinger i samarbejde med lederne. Det kan fx være i forbindelse med afskedigelsessager
- Rådgivning om juridiske rettigheder og pligter inden for "Industriens Overenskomst"
- Ansvarlig for arbejdsretlige forhold, herunder vilkår i kontrakter m.v.
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you ambitious and powered by big challenges? We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization. You will participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management within Maersk Drilling. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
You will be responsible for providing first class legal support to Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts relating to all Maersk Drilling’s activities, including drilling contracts with major international oil companies and contracts with partners and sub-contractors
- Setting up corporate structures in new areas of operation and advising on day-to-day matters in often challenging countries.
Terma A/S, Herlev og Lystrup
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including surveillance and mission systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry. Terma A/S is headquartered in Lystrup at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.
We have a vacant contract manager position in our Contract Management department and are therefore looking for a new colleague.
Terma’s Contract Management department is a cross functional corporate function which supports all the business areas within the Terma Group. The Contract Management department consists of three contract manager positions who report to the department head.