4 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Wind Power - Partnerships & Asset Management, Gentofte, London or Hamburg
– For integrating core investment and joint venture management activities and providing strategic project support for asset management
Do you want to handle complex projects across the world’s largest offshore windfarm portfolio?
Join us and become Senior Project Lead in Asset Management (’AM’) Business Platform where you’ll be responsible for supporting the development and deployment of owner competences and intelligence towards improving overall company competitiveness.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Volaris Group, Aarhus
Would you like to work with Integration of Acquired companies? Do you wish to become part of an international company listed on the Canadian Stock exchange? Then you should apply for our new job postings as Finance Integration Manager.
You will be part of a finance team with 9 people, 5 are placed in Denmark and the rest in Sweden, UK and Germany. Your workplace will be at the head office in Aarhus. This full-time job will consist of two parts. First part is in the finance team, where you will be working with all aspects within a typical finance function and participate in streamlining our business processes.
In the integration role, you will be working with:
- Integrating the monthly finance figures and reporting into our systems
- Making sure that our accounting policies are being followed in the new entities
- Educating the finance people and managers of the new entities in our way of working
A.P. Møller Holding A/S, Copenhagen
A.P. Møller Holding offers an attractive role in an international environment and a unique opportunity to apply your expertise in the investment arm of A.P. Møller Foundation and the Holding Company behind some of Denmark’s largest enterprises.
As Lead Accountant, you are responsible for the accounting management and controlling of our various types of financial investments.
Your responsibilities include:
- setting up and implementing appropriate back office procedures and system integration
- day-to-day tasks within accounting and controlling of our trading and investments including running returns
- monthly reconciliations and proper follow up on any deviations
- supporting our overall control environment by contributing to appropriate and adequate procedures and internal controls.
Do you want to have the opportunity to grow, inspire and make an impact on the development of the SAP area in Deloitte Consulting as well as having exiting national and international career opportunities within SAP? Then please read further.
In this position, you will cooperate with experienced consultants and be assigned to larger transformation projects for various global clients. You will be responsible for full life-cycle projects from the initial analysis to the implementation at the client’s site.
In the initial analysis, you will be working with business cases and roadmaps before the implementation. Additionally, there will be projects where you will – to a greater extent – assume a consulting role and act as a technical specialist for the client.