69 job matcher din søgning
Scan Global Logistics, Kastrup
Scan Global Logistics are in the process of implementing the future IT landscape. A very strategically product is “SGL Road” that is in the process of changing their TMS system to Soloplan CarLo road planning software. We are looking for an IT specialist to collaborate with the Project Manager in a newly created role, to implement the system across Europe. After the initial implementation, we will form a new team with the purpose of optimizing and implement new customers – as well as integrating new business areas and offices into CarLo.
You will be a part of Corporate IT, which handle all Scan Global Logistics' IT systems globally.
Along with the Project Manager and project group, you will have a huge influence of Scan Global Logistics' future strategy in regards to the road business as such.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to kick-start your SAP career in a global organisation that focuses on Customer First, Unified Commerce and Digitalization? Then our customized JYSK SAP Graduate Programme is just right for you!
JYSK invests heavily in the best possible IT solutions and we are looking for a SAP Graduate to join our strong team.
As our new SAP Graduate you will start in January 2019 at the latest, and you will be part of our IT department consisting of approximately 50 employees. You will be located at our Head Office in Aarhus.
You Meet possibilities and…
- will be part of a customized Graduate Programme lasting 24 months
- will during the 24 months rotate between different departments/teams closely connected to IT to enable you to form relations and gain deeper business knowledge
JKS recruiting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
Are you passionate about processes and great in driving change towards a strong customer centric and agile organization?
You will actively improve and support process excellence within CSC (cross-functional and within Applications) and also support the initiatives towards automation and digitalization, not limited within SAP, e-commerce, tender management etc.
Your role combines following the strategic, global direction to drive change locally including:
- Working with process design and optimization in close collaboration with all stakeholders
- Employing a process mindset in all phases of the CSC process as well as training others
- Participate in and manage projects (e.g. workshops, process automation & redesign initiatives etc.)
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of AVK Group in Galten
Reporting to Group CFO, you are the pivot point of faster digitalization of business processes in all AVK. Moreover, you ensure roll-out, implementation and, not least increased usage of the existing comprehensive IT Business System in the business functions and subsidiaries.
Your key tasks are:
- Supporting the company in the effective usage of IT tools
- Define requirements to IT tools in close cooperation with business functions
- Evaluate and approve major change requests in cooperation with relevant business functions
- Give input to business process improvements and support documentation of business process and supporting IT tools
- Maintain the overview of the IT application landscape and ensure communication of business impact
Til implementeringen af SAP s4Hana og MES søger vi en erfaren Business Process Owner til Supply Chain og logistikområdet. Du tilbydes en central nøglefunktion med ansvar for strategiske forbedringsinitiativer på forsyningskæden i vore afdelinger i Syddanmark og du vil være med til at implementere Best Practices på vore øvrige globale Hydro Precision Tubing-fabrikker.
Af konkrete ansvarsområder kan nævnes:
- Forbedring og sikring af interne planlægnings- og lagerstyringsprocesser, herunder tæt samspil med medarbejdere indenfor logistik, råvarelageret, metalindkøb, planlægning, Customer Service og virksomhedens produktionsledelse
- Blueprinting af operationelle processer som forberedelse til SAP s4Hana- og MES-implementeringen
- Analyse og justering af forretningspraksis til MES og SAP s4Hana på tværs af fabrikkerne
For our Project Documentation Management department, we are looking for an application administrator for our Aconex Document Management System. As application administrator you are eager to demonstrate, train, develop and maintain the application functionalities and bring the knowledge to the users ensuring optimal utilisation of the system supporting the business within the area of handling the project documentation in the Offshore Wind Industry.
What are my responsibilities?
- ensure that the application is in operation
- ensure the application relations to IT
- upgrade of application with new releases
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you excited about cloud tools and model building in Excel? And can you build the forecasting systems that enable the right shoes to hit the shelves in seasons to come?
You will join our Global Sales and Operation Planning team (S&OP), which is part of our Group Value Chain department at our HQ in Bredebro. Here, you will collaborate with 10 skilled colleagues working with sales and operation planning, but also with 2 other S&OP system responsibles based in Singapore. We have recently embarked on an exciting journey: the development and roll-out of Anaplan, a new cloud- based planning system.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Are you passionate about information technology and solution design? Are you keen on implementing solutions that obtain the desired business outcome?
Your role as a Solution Designer is a great opportunity to serve a major impact on the selection and implementation of technical solutions within a global organisation. You will work in close collaboration with our Business Analysts, Product Vendors and Development Teams to translate business requirements into solutions that are delivered on time, within budget and in line with Specsavers architecture standards. Here your primary tasks will be:
- To define, develop and continually improve the Solution Architecture function within Specsavers
- To create High Level Designs realized by Lines of Business and Strategic Programmes
- To maintain the Solution Architecture work products to ensure accuracy with the life estate
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Mars Nordics in Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for systems, analytics and Supply Chain, and would you thrive in a multifaceted role combining these?
We are now looking for a Key User & Project Manager with analytical skills and high business acumen to join our Supply Chain team! In this role, you will be the key user for our Supply systems and driving the efficiency around them in order to secure business optimization.
The main purpose is to act as Key User for our critical supply systems and support the Supply Chain team (Demand Planners & Product Supply) with system related matters and optimizations. You will drive for systems efficiency in order to reach our business unit plan. Being the go-to person for technical systems knowledge and support, we are looking for someone who would enjoy providing excellent customer service to our internal customers.
BESTSELLER, Brande or Aarhus
Are you a graduate with a natural interest in IT and business flows? And would you like to become part of a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation?
This year, we are looking for IT profiles to join us as Business Analysts. As a Business Analyst, you are exposed to various business opportunities and asked to help design processes and IT solutions to meet and exceed the needs of our colleagues throughout the value chain. A Business Analyst is part of a task from the initial idea through analysis, development, test and implementation.
It is important to us that a Business Analyst has a broad knowledge of BESTSELLER, and through the International Business Trainee Programme, you will have great opportunity to grow this competence.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are accelerating the roll-out of new global business processes worldwide supported by Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and need talented specialists to make the journey with us.
LM Wind Power is implementing new global business processes worldwide through our OneLM Program, and within Global Supply Chain and Global Manufacturing we are therefore looking for skilled and motivated Business Process Experts (BPEs) to support us on this journey and help us develop and drive these areas going forward.
You will become part of a very skilled and truly international team of Business Process Experts located around the globe and both as a team member as well as individual BPE you will play a key role in driving and implementing our supply chain strategy throughout the business.
Er du analytisk stærk? Kan du omsætte tal til værdifuld viden, og vil du spille en central rolle i videreudviklingen af forretningen og resultaterne?
Vi leder efter en ambitiøs talknuser, der gennem skarpe analyser kan levere let forståelig viden til hele virksomheden.
Som vores nye Business Analyst bliver du en del af vores Business Performance team, der har ansvaret for at levere tal og viden til hele værdikæden (Indkøb, Salg, Retail, E-com etc.) Der bliver derfor en stor berøringsflade i organisationen, både på tværs af afdelingerne, men også mod resten af BESTSELLER.
Din primære opgave bliver at sikre en høj kvalitet af analyser, KPI’er og værktøjer der kan anvendes som beslutningsgrundlag.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As the Data Management Engineer, you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in Geoinformation services adapted to the needs of the E&P studies, optimized in cost and quality in the respect of the métier rules. You will get the opportunity to become the focal point for the data management requests and manage the priorities in these demands.
Overall, you will in close collaboration with the end users (Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers), provide the data needed to perform the studies and manage and save the data generated by the Geosciences & Reservoir teams.
This area of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Help the Geoscientists in using the available data management tools as Sirus, Matrix, Eureka and EPmaps.
- Control the compliance of the data management services with the referential and technical workflows.
- Implement best practices in data management.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Ambulance is looking for a Lead Business Consultant to join the Resources Planning team in the Operational Excellence department. The role will report to the Global Business Process Manager – Planning.
The Lead Business Consultant will take an active role in establishing the global solution, while building an understanding of specific needs of Falck’s local operations in various countries. Together with a junior business consultant, he/she will form a global center of excellence for the Quintiq solution.
- Lead global center of excellence for Quintiq Workforce Planner in Falck
- Ensure country specific requirements are captured and correctly adopted into the global resource planning solution
- Participate in global workshops regarding business requirements analysis, solution implementation and process optimization
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum
Do you want to develop and support an advanced, efficient and agile risk management system?
Join us and become Model Developer in Risk Models & Development where you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining our in-house risk management system, supporting one of Denmark’s most advanced corporate risk management functions. You’ll be part of a dedicated team of ten analytical and highly skilled colleagues with a solid understanding of the energy sector and financial markets.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Here is a great opportunity to join Ramboll’s strategic journey within BI & Analytics. From day one you will have a key role in our BI transformation process working with back-end solution design and development for our business units globally.
In your role as our new BI Developer, your focus will be on technical design and development of high quality back-end BI solutions ensuring high performance, stability, scalability, security and maintenance
Your key tasks will be to:
- Understand user requirements
- Design data flows
- Design or adjust data models in all layers of the BI architecture (staging, DW, cubes and marts)
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about IT and business?
You will be responsible for driving the SAP delivery process and building bridges between your team and the business. Thus, you will help ensuring that the LEGO brand is brought to life in the most efficient and cost-effective way. This means that you:
- Communicate with the Global Demand Planning and Management areas to gain insight on IT use and needs and advise on whether IT requests are feasible.
- Translate insights into development plans for our SAP APO, SAP IP and AWS Cloud applications and other IT technology solutions in close collaboration with our Scrum Masters and Developers.
- Participate in prototyping, creation of functional design specification data and function mapping.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
CRM & Digital mainly works with CRM, CMS, marketing automation solution and apps. Our digital solutions are key initiatives for us and we are expecting a high number of new programs being launched using both Salesforce, Eloqua and Episerver.
We are consumer oriented in everything we do, meaning you will be collaborating closely with our colleagues in Consumer Excellence and Commercial Excellence, internal IT as well as external implementation partners to ensure viable and robust solutions for the end user. Your primary tasks will be:
- Continuously driving and participating in small and big digital projects to improve and support our digital platforms
- Ensuring quality and functionality of supplier deliveries
- Securing an effective day-to-day support of our platform and processes utilizing our support resources optimally
We are undergoing a good development, and we are therefore looking for more ”man power” for our IT organization. We are searching for a skilled new colleague, who has the flair and knowledge of IT customer implementation, EDI integration and support for various EDI solutions.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Participate in customer meetings regarding the integration of EDI solutions
- Participate in the development and implementation of CFS (Customer Facing Solutions) in collaboration with Nordic and global colleagues.
- Subject Matter Expert within the EDI area
- Support customers as well as users with EDI issues
DHL offers you a challenging position with opportunity for professional as well as personal development in an international environment, where you will contribute to DHL's success, and where two days rarely are the same.
Are you passionate about improving the ServiceNow platform, ensuring that it creates even more value to our business? If you’re also excited about agile ways of working, BESTSELLER IT might be just the place for you!
Having selected ServiceNow as our strategic IT and business service management platform, we now have our eyes set on the exciting future improvement of the platform and the implementation of new business areas. As Specialist, you contribute to setting the direction for this. Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Contributing to the further improvement of ServiceNow in BESTSELLER
- Identifying, configuring and implementing new solutions
- Professional discussions and analyses in collaboration with our stakeholders
- Optimizing existing solutions
- Documenting solutions.
In addition to this, you collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver on operational tasks.