3 job matcher din søgning
Facebook is seeking a Controls Engineer to join our Odense, Denmark Data Center facility operations team. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. This role is responsible for reliability and quality of the Building Management System (BMS). The candidate will support data center daily operations, and global quality/standardization initiatives.
- Accountable for all Building Management System (BMS) operations, changes, and enhancements on a campus consisting of multiple data center buildings.
- Diagnose and repair complex control system malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Troubleshoot and repair controls hardware including controllers, relays, measurement devices, actuators, etc.
Facebook is seeking a forward thinking experienced Engineer to join the Production Operations team within Data Center Operations. Our datacenters, and the tens of thousands of servers installed in them, are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered.
- Perform deep dives on complex technical issues within the data center, ranging from automated tooling to hardware failures and network issues.
- Work as technical lead with cross functional teams on large scale data center projects and initiatives.
- Provide cross data center support and identify potentially larger issues, displaying effective communication when something is identified.
We seek an IT professional with management and leadership experience and advanced hands-on technical skills in Server Hardware, Project Management, Quality Management, Data Analytics, Networks, OS repair, Linux and Automation (ideally in a datacenter environment). Having depth and breadth knowledge of managing servers in a large-scale distributed environment is a core competency of this individual.
- Establishing and managing a Data Center Operations Team responsible for the maintenance and operation of server hardware and supporting infrastructure at scale.
- Responsible for the health of server capacity delivering Facebook’s products and services from the data center site, and for ensuring operational delivery through collaboration and partnership with both remote and local peer organizations