4 job matcher din søgning
SCADA International A/S, SilkeborgOur vision is to be the most trusted global partner within SCADA technical support and solutions for the renewable energy industry.
You will primarily be working as a consultant on new network technologies, design and documentation with our customers and will, therefore, experience changing workplaces. A consultancy period with one of our customers can last from 3-12 months.
You will be offered a high degree of freedom and will be given the opportunity to play a vital role in the development of SCADA International. Besides a competitive benefits package, we offer an entrepreneurial and friendly environment. You will, of course, be enrolled in our onboarding program and receive a thorough introduction to all functions.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to work as a Service Manager, managing services and leading IT projects and tasks that play a vital role in shaping the future of the leading telecommunications provider in Denmark? Do you also have the will, desire, and skills to join the ongoing transformation of TDC? Then you may very well be our new colleague in the IT Operations team in TDC Operations.
You will be a part of the Business Service Delivery Management department, which primary responsibility is to secure, that the business needs regarding IT changes etc. is met by our IT Partners.
Your primary role and responsibilities contains,
- Steer and manage service delivery and performance of outsourced services
- Align service portfolio & service catalogue based on business lines needs
- Provide expertise internally to Customer Service Delivery Managers as well as Partner
Gomspace ApS, Aalborg
For our international development team, we are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in the design of advanced satellite modems. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
You will be working on the development and implementation of a novel satellite modem design with software protocols spanning multiple layers of the communication stack and adapted for nano-satellite customer-to-satellite communication links.
The job includes the following set of tasks:
- Development and implementation of novel protocols and algorithms for the GomSpace satellite communication stack
- Working within a cross-functional team to ensure successful verification of the modem and protocols including integration into nano-satellite and ground stations products
Maersk Line, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading. We are searching people that work with our assets, vessels & containers and help Maersk on our Internet of Things journey.
- Acts as subject matter expert regarding data transfer technologies (such as FileCatalyst, MQ, Azure IoT hub based solutions), consulting on development and operations. Is a source of knowledge, technique, or expertise.
- Supports developing new vessel IT solutions as well as implementing them.
- Translates subject matter terminology into business terms and recommends alternatives.