10 job matcher din søgning
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
RelateIT A/S, Dubai
Through the past few years, RelateIT has successfully established itself as one of the leading Dynamics NAV partners in Denmark. With our eyes set on expanding our business internationally, we expect to open the doors to a new office in the heart of Dubai in the beginning of 2019.
Therefore, we are looking for talents to join our team and our ambition of establishing RelateIT in this region. Are you driven and independent, and do you want to work for a company with Scandinavian roots where we value input from all employees?
What will be your focus areas?
- Developing the latest versions of NAV/BC as well as projects in older versions
- Equipping our existing customers with the newest versions of our products and technologies or upgrading our existing customers to the newest versions and technologies
Conzentrate A/S, Aalborg
Vi søger en teknisk juniorprojektleder til vores udviklingsafdeling i Aalborg. Vores udviklere arbejder primært med Java og Angular. Vi anvender principperne fra SCRUM til at styre processen. Vi forestiller os, at du besidder følgende kompetencer og egenskaber:
- Kendskab og gerne praktisk erfaring med Scrum-relateret projektledelse.
- Har lyst til at arbejde med kunder, herunder afdække behov og udarbejde løsningsbeskrivelser i samarbejde med disse.
- Deltage i afklaringsprocessen omkring opgaver, herunder UX-design, procesdesign samt estimering.
- I samarbejde med udviklerne omsætte user stories til konkrete opgaver i backlog.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Exruptive in Hedehusene
This new position requires strong competencies and experience in software development of C++ applications that are robust and of a high-quality as well as a PLC programming and 2D & 3D imaging. These will be applied to a security scanning solution for cabin baggage using x-ray technology that is patent-backed.
You will be the owner of all the scanner software and its back-end data network for the X-ray cabin baggage scanner. Your tasks will include:
- Insight in the software & hardware system including the implications of human behaviour
- Gather internal and external stakeholders’ interests to define software and hardware requirements
- Efficient coordination of the team of external specialists (software developers, scientists, hardware suppliers) and the internal project team including prioritization of tasks and monitoring the project’s quality, documentation, deliverables and milestones
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Are you passionate about software development that can help solve real business problems for global market companies?
As a Software Developer in Technology Consulting, you will be responsible for both software development and partner/customer engagement in the form of consultancy, gathering and reviewing specifications mostly on phone and e-mail as well as participating in on-site workshops.
You will be working with:
- Code reviews and quality control
- Various forms of testing including unit, regression, integration and end-to-end
- Web services such as REST/SOAP
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Configit A/S in Copenhagen
Do you want to join Configit – a global leader within Configuration Lifecycle Management? Are you curious about challenges in manufacturing companies and how to solve them? Do you have solid knowledge of manufacturing and configuration processes? Do you thrive in a complex and dynamic environment where collaboration is the key to success?
This is your opportunity to become part of an ambitious and successful company with HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark. The culture is including, open, passionate and customer driven, and helpfulness and responsibility are central to their work style.
Configit are offering Configuration Lifecycle Management solutions, which support customers with Configure-Price-Quote and product configuration challenges. You will support Sales with technical expertise in customer cases, including building demos, POC's, making presentations etc.