3 job matcher din søgning
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Digital ASIC Technology Development at Knowles – the world’s leading manufacturer of subminiature microphones.
As Senior Digital Design Engineer for Technology Development, your focus will be on design of the digital and DSP part of mixed mode ASIC microphones. In general, you will be part of the overall system integration on an architectural level (analog and digital), and your tasks include:
- Implementation of Digital Control logic to support analogue blocks (OTP controller, DLL control, start up, sleep mode, performance mode).
- Implementation of DSP algorithms for audio processing.
- Implementation of DSP functionality and interface protocols on ASIC and FPGA.
We are expanding our Wind Farm Control team which is part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Software Department. We are hiring skilled software developers, eager to take on exciting software tasks. Working together with stakeholders you will be developing sustainable state of the art solutions for controlling wind farms.
As software developer in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally.
Your Working Tasks:
- Improve, further develop and insure a high quality of the Wind Farm Control software product.
- Development of new features at system and application level.
- Participate in software development in a SCRUM team following agile methods.