26 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Group Functions, Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Do you want to be part of protecting the green energy future from cyber attacks?
Join us and become Information Security Officer in our Information Security department where you’ll be responsible for improving and maintaining our information security framework. You’ll join a team of approx. 15 colleagues who are passionate about raising the Group’s information security level.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Do you have a desire to test your skills in an international and challenging environment in one of the largest IT companies in Denmark? We are looking for a skilled Scrum Master who is dedicated to Scrum framework and agile working processes.
We are busy in developing and transforming our financial services into digital services with a customer centric approach. Hence, you will be in close corporation with our Product Owners and be responsible for driving the two Scrums for implementation of business deliveries in an agile manner.
Your tasks will primarily focus on, amongst other, the following:
- Facilitate and enforce daily scrum, sprint planning, refinement, sprint demo and retrospective meetings for the two teams located in Denmark
- Guide the two teams to realize the potential of agile/scrum framework
Nets A/S, Ballerup
As a Technology Strategy Research Analyst, you will focus on capturing the technology trends in the market, and gather market technology intelligence on technology products and services, customers and competitors, to identify strategic technology risks and opportunities for Nets. In addition, you will benchmark our Technology capability against the industry and suggest areas of improvements for us to remain at the forefront of FinTech, influencing decision-making at the highest executive level in the company.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Capture and monitor the strategic technology trends in the market and technology industry, synthesize findings and together with Head of IT Strategy suggest improvements to the strategic direction.
- Measure and benchmark Nets technology against similar functions in relevant industries, and together with Head of IT strategy suggest maturity improvements.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Clio Online in Copenhagen
Do you want to join the largest digital educational publishing company in Denmark? And would you like to help us improve our digital platforms?
Join a rapidly evolving company that helps change the way children are educated all over the world. Come work in the intersection of business and IT and make a difference for thousands of teachers and students.
Your key objective is to plan and prioritise the tasks for your team in close collaboration with the team members. This means that you will facilitate a killer functionality – whether it be platforms for online teaching materials or for submission of student homework.
You will provide ambitious visions and directions to your team but also to stakeholders such as our editors and marketing department.
Bloom is recruiting on behalf of customer i Copenhagen
For passionate agile development leader
For our client, DIBS Payment Services, we are looking for a strong agile leader to be responsible for facilitating deliveries of new features and maintenance of DIBS’ payment platform. The platform is used by major financial and retail customers in the Nordic countries. 100% availability and reliability are vital to their customers and thus the overall business of DIBS.
Your responsibilities will primarily be to
- Empower and help the team to build better systems by learning, exhibiting, teaching and coaching the team in agile principles and practices. Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Scrum Master to create a clear vision and goal that everyone in the team can use for guidance in their daily work.
Saab Danmark A/S, Sønderborg
Do you want to work with all aspects of operational information and cybersecurity challenges in mission-critical systems for the global Defence Market? Are you eager to learn and to develop your professional and personal skills in an international environment?
As our new Security Architect, you will be responsible for transforming customer security requirements into deliverable solutions. You will be the security expert in projects and document the solution in close cooperation with other Security Architects, System Engineers and Project Managers.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, is continuously growing in size and revenue?
As a Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face the hardest hearing challenges.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases.
- Contribute to test planning, selection and methods to minimize effort and maximize coverage.
Stibo Systems, Højbjerg
You will be working in our HQ in Højbjerg (Aarhus) alongside competent and dedicated developers. The support team currently consists of 7 team members and 6 colleagues on rotation from our R&D teams.
This is a technical challenging position and your primary responsibilities entails solving the problems our customers face while using our software. Regardless of their origin: front-end, application server, Oracle database, network or the like, you can apply your software detective skills and locate the bug.
So this might be your chance, if you want to work with large cluster-based software systems, state-of-the-art in-memory technology, complex integrations with other Enterprise Systems, and/or high requirements for usability and design of browser-based client software, and if you thrive in an agile and dynamic culture with complex and multifarious tasks.
Can you wrangle a team of programmers and make a great game in the process?
IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Technical Producer to join one of our game teams. We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production.
What are the responsibilities?
- Technical planning representative within game management – act as representative for the tech team within the game management group in coordination with the project’s Technical Director
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals in order to fully support the priorities and requirements of the project in coordination with the project’s Executive Producer as well as the project’s Technical Director
- Long term planning and maintenance of the game technology backlog in coordination with the project’s Technical Director and the studio’s CTO.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
We are looking for a new Manager of IT Asset Management (ITAM) in Danske Bank. You will be accountable for enabling the organization to manage the Software Asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost, compliance and business performance.
The ITAM Manager must lead the development and implementation of Software Asset Management strategies supported by standardized asset management policies, tools and practices to achieve optimal return on investment, support effective software procurement, deployment and management of Danske Bank's infrastructure and software license portfolio.
Your team will be part of a global team in an IT Contract, Asset and Performance Management (ITCP) organisation in Danske Bank’s Group IT with teams in both Denmark and India – and your team primarily in Lithuania.
SAM International recruiting on behalf of Solar A/S in Vejen
For our customer Solar in Vejen, we are looking for a pragmatic, solution-oriented and driven IT Security Manager, who can combine strategic visionary thinking with operational execution power.
Want to take on this exciting role described below and become part of an ambitious team?
- Analyse, define, develop, and implement the overall IT security strategy and area – amongst these, the IT Security roadmap, security standards, processes, and procedures as well as the guidelines for the business
- Balance risk and investment of the IT security area
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Do you have a desire to test your skills in an international and challenging environment that provides the foundation of data-driven, proactive banking?
We are looking for a skilled IT Developer who can combine technical interest with the desire to deliver high quality solutions for our business partners.
The tasks will primarily focus ion assisting your team with, amongst others, the following:
- Participate in refinement of tasks, incl. definition of the solution
- Participate in sprint planning, SCRUM meetings and retrospective meetings
- Development in SQL and C#
LM Wind Power, Kolding
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. You will lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
- You’ll receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning product management, data analytics, IT operations, software development, and more.
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Digital Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
Software Asset Management (“SAM”) objectives include tracking and managing software assets throughout their life cycle, ensuring consistent operational processes are defined from initial request through retirement, providing accurate reporting to support business decision making while managing asset related risks and establishing a foundation for services such as Information Security, Configuration Management, Change Management, Compliance Management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Interpret software license agreements and identify rules, obligations, and product metrics to ensure compliance with software license
- Understand general software Product Use Rights and contractual entitlement requirements for software products and publishers (with a specialty in one or more publishers)
Vil du være med til at videreudvikle kvantitative modeller, og har du ambitioner inden for kapitalforvaltning og investering? Så er du måske den analytiker, vi søger til vores investeringsafdeling. Vi forventer, at du er færdig med dit studie, eller bliver det i den nærmeste fremtid.
Afdelingen for konvertible virksomhedsobligationer søger en analytiker til at assistere porteføljemanageren med videreudvikling af kvantitative investeringsmodeller, backtest af strategier, opdatering af præsentationer og på sigt portefølje- og risikostyring, handel og meget mere.
Blandt dine mange forskellige opgaver kan nævnes:
- Udvikling af investeringsmodeller i Python, VBA, SQL m.m.
- Backtest af investeringsstrategier
- Opdatering af præsentationer i Power BI og PowerPoint
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you possess excellent people management skills, broad business understanding and a passion for driving business value via IT? Would you like the opportunity to further develop Maersk Drilling’s Enterprise Architecture and Information Security team, leave your foot print on our business development, and accordingly influence our future? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We offer an exciting opportunity to lead the development of our Enterprise Architecture and Information Security efforts and deliver on the derived value which is key to driving our business forward.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise MD’s use of IT to drive business value by defining architectural frameworks across all of MD.
- Define roadmaps for overall IT architecture in close alignment with the business strategy and relevant stakeholders.
DHI is a global leader in solving the toughest challenges within water and environment. We help private and public clients manage water related risks associated with the planning, construction and operation of water related infrastructure such as ports, offshore wind farms, hydropower dams and waste water treatment plants.
We also help manage water resources and advise on environmental impacts. How will climate change affect the risk of flooding in coastal cities? What are the most suitable sites for new offshore wind farms? How can we increase the efficiency of our waste water treatment plants? These are some of the questions that we help our clients answer.
You will be part of a new cross-cutting team anchored in the consultancy division. This means you will have a unique chance to influence the direction DHI is taking in making our consultancy available in scalable web solutions.