10 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help us provide great infrastructure solutions to our 17,000 colleagues in the LEGO Group?
You ensure high performance and availability of the services through designing, developing and operating the different technologies as you get into the details yourself and through your colleagues. As senior architect, you will be driving initiatives on a global scale, and you will be provided with the artistic freedom and autonomy to decide how to make the largest difference for the LEGO Group. We need you to:
- Select and implement new technologies and processes, including driving proof of concept and benchmarking projects
- Continuously improve our hybrid on premise/cloud IT infrastructure
- Drive the cybersecurity agenda by following the rapid development in cyberthreats in an infrastructure context and taking appropriate actions to protect the IT environment at the LEGO Group
©2018 The LEGO Group
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
We are looking for the very best IT professionals, managers and leaders to take the company through its technological evolution. Successful candidates should expect to be part of a very large-scale transformation, adopting current and modern ways of working, tools and architectures to deliver world-class services to our customers.
This exciting and challenging role will involve
- Joint accountability with other leadership roles within your development area for the sustainable evolution of the technical assets and the efficacy of the teams’ delivery and support capability.
- Managing relationships with domains, ITSOE, 3rd party vendors and other development teams. Plus establish roadmaps in an agile working environment. We work with high pace and have many things at our plate.
- Working in a structured way is needed to be successful.
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
IBM Kenexa for Maersk Line A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have passion for application designing, development and big data programming? Do you aspire to build digital solutions on cloud? Are you a strong communicator and problem solver and looking for an opportunity to transform business requirements into digital products?
As a Solution Architect with the Maersk Digital you will help architect and support solution development using various programming languages and development tools for the end users to use for their business needs.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs
- Lead the overall architecture implementation effort by designing robust solutions for end customers; demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge
- Evaluate, prototype and make appropriate technology/framework choices; develop solution accelerators and related artefacts and collaterals
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ready for using the full potential of your software developer skills?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution-driven person who enjoys using cutting-edge technologies when solving problems - then join DFDS, and become part of our digital journey.
You will work as a software developer in a Scrum team, where you’ll be using your skills and education to design, build and run the best possible new solutions. You will make your decisions based on facts and data, challenge them by testing and validating the assumptions and explore new opportunities.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is in the process of developing their use of digital platforms across the entire organisation. A new business unit – Digital Business Platforms – has been established and will transform the way platforms are used in Research & Development, Global Product Supply and Commercial Operations. We are looking for skilled people to drive the important process of implementing the use of platforms across the organisation.
There are individual characteristics for the positions, but a common feature is that your responsibilities will be to:
- Assume overall accountability for value creation for a defined digital analytics platform portfolio stretching across the function and ensure your digital platforms are delivering the expected business outcome
- Proactively engage with senior stakeholders in business, innovate and identify new ways of improving processes and create value from data and analytics-driven digital products
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Do you burn for automation? And to build a team of future automation engineers? Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90 % of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
You will have two different main domains. First one is to be the lead for a team of new automation engineers. Being their mentor, but with hands on capabilities. The second is the daily owner of our automation framework, ensuring best possible uptimes, right level of SLA support and that we have the right tools in place. So we can enable the development projects in the best way.
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Senior Software Engineer, you will participate in software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the software platform. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist in defining and implementing the architecture of safety-critical software components of our electronic platform
- Software quality assurance including structured and automated testing
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, you will translate market needs into technical specifications and take part in their development and implementation
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg or Stavanger
As a web developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of developers providing developers, operators, service providers and OEMs in renewable energy industries around the globe with world-class simulation and data analysis software and services by utilizing state of the art technology.
You will be part of a team developing our simulation and data analysis platform, a fully integrated cloud platform. The platform provides data collection and storage, customer access control, advanced visualization and analysis capabilities. Features like agent-based simulation, machine learning, data analysis, and visualization are essential components of the system.
You will work in an Agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.