205 job matcher din søgning
Grønlands Selvstyre, Nuuk
Har du it-kompetencer i topklasse og lyst til at arbejde med at effektivisere processer ved hjælp af digitale løsninger?
Dine kompetencer og din interesse vil være med til at bestemme, hvilke projekter du vil blive involveret/ansvarlig for, men dine arbejdsopgaver vil primært være indenfor disse områder:
- At lede og drive digitaliseringsprojekter
- At kortlægge og udfordre nuværende processer sammen med kollegaer og eksterne interessenter
- At bidrage med løsningsdesign i forhold til de muligheder, der identificeres i forbindelse med kortlægningen
Picopublish ApS, Silkeborg
Vi søger en kollega, som kan overføre kundeønsker til innovative IT-løsninger gennem solid og kreativ konsulentassistance.
Vil du være med til at gøre en forskel i en virksomhed, der er fagligt stærk og markedsledende inden for PIM, så hedder din fremtid måske PICOPUBLISH?
Der vil være stor variation i jobbet, hvor følgende opgaverne bliver din hverdag:
- Vi starter med at uddanne dig i brugen af PIM Software
- Implementering og opsætning af PIM
- Automatisering af katalogproduktion via PIM, InDesign og Easy Catalog
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Within our Business Intelligence (BI) department, part of our Business Technology organisation, we are dedicated to moving the LEGO Group forward towards becoming a data-driven company. By leveraging our SAP BW on HANA platform, we create business value by providing BI solutions for our business and functional areas.
Working in an agile product team set-up, the Architecture & Capabilities Product team of 6 colleagues is placed in both Denmark and Hungary. You will take on overall architectural leadership and play an important role in evaluating and improving the design of our SAP Business Warehouse BI systems. As such, you will:
- Develop the BI landscape strategy and principles in collaboration with the director of business intelligence
- Ensure architecture performance, stability, sustainability and adherence to defined standards and the Enterprise Architecture Principles
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has deep experience with and love for technology, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help drive our businesses forward.
Software engineering at Danske is highly collaborative and we are looking for someone who can work effectively in small, close-knit, harmonious and focused teams that are committed to high quality deliveries.
- Design and develop and implement services to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- You will deliver low latency functionality within our electronic trading systems
- Solve complex tasks with simple solutions, keeping the overall picture in mind.
Statens IT, Ballerup
Brænder du for høj kvalitet og kundetilfredshed, og har du lyst til at spille en central rolle i udvikling og effektivisering af IT i Staten?
Statens It søger en applikationsanalytiker, der kan sikre en succesfuld overgang (transition) af nye kunders applikationsportefølje, ind i det koncernfælles it-driftsmiljø i Statens-It.
Applikationsanalytiker stillingen er placeret i Team Teknisk Implementering, der er en del af Transitionsområdet med i alt ca. 30 medarbejdere.
Transition håndterer overgangen til Statens It for nye kunder, og du bliver en del af et dynamisk team af erfarne kolleger, der vil hjælpe og støtte op omkring dig. Vi besidder primært kompetencer inden for hovedområder som organisatorisk forandring med IT, Server, Netværk, It-arbejdsplads og Support.
This is a challenging role as a full-stack developer which requires configuration, customization and development of both mobile and desktop applications matching expressed user needs.
As a software engineer in the AMM Section, you will carry out both analytic tasks as well as practical software development working closely with our support team and users. You will: Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN. Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks. Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth in Valby
Would you like to shape the foundation of our ongoing digitalisation and improve our Enovia solutions used across our core business?
At FLSmidth, we are on an exciting digital transformation journey, and as one of our solution architects for Enovia, you get a fantastic opportunity to build a new position in the borderline between business and development.
Daily, you will engage with several stakeholders across our global locations. You may have an Australia call in the morning and a Skype meeting with US in the afternoon before you get ready to travel to a team meeting in Chennai. Moreover, you will:
- Act as an expert, guiding team colleagues and business parties by experience
- Work closely with business process managers, enterprise architects, developers and module owners
- Optimise and adapt the Enovia system for FL as well as influence the business by introducing Enovia
Would you like to build our UX framework from scratch as you design and implement remarkable user experiences across devices and interfaces?
As our new UX specialist, you will be responsible for designing a unified and scalable user experience framework across multiple digital solutions and offerings that all future solutions can be built upon. Thus, you will act as the ambassador of our users as you:
- Collect and analyse user data by testing various components of the user experience and assessing the expected behaviour of end users across devices and applications
- Design and deliver wireframes, prototyping, mock-ups, detailed UI and visual design specification optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces (including web, mobile, app, HMI, etc.)
- Create compelling user interfaces and experiences specifically for mobile devices as well as facilitate website optimisation
Mjølner Informatics A/S, Aarhus
Få udviklet din faglighed ved at bygge forretningsskabende IT-løsninger hos Mjølner Informatics. Bring IT i anvendelse i et dynamisk software- og designhus med en høj faglighed og en række markedsførende kunder.
Som softwareudvikler hos Mjølner Informatics indgår du i en række projekter for nationale og internationale kunder. Projekterne har en varighed af 3-12 måneder og udføres i teams af 3-10 kollegaer med forskellige fagligheder.
Du arbejder tæt sammen med vores innovations- og designafdeling for på den måde at sikre at bruger- og forretningsanalyse, interaktions- og grafisk design implementeres bedst muligt.
Som Mjølner-medarbejder tilrettelægger du selv din hverdag, da vi tror på tillid frem for kontrol, og med vidensdeling i højsædet har du altid mulighed for at inspirere andre og blive inspireret.
FLSmidth, Valby or India
In the newly established Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and create insights on FLSmidth’s plants and equipment across the world.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop technical solution designs that cover available platform services for edge device connectivity, device management, data ingestion and management, streaming and big data analytics, visualisations, mobility apps as well as application programming interfaces to enterprise & business applications
- Collaborate with and present your designs to the project teams, the development team, management and large external partners
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand the needs and challenges involved in developing and deploying IoT applications
Would you like to define and run our new state-of-the-art industrial digital platform and solutions?
This is your chance to make your mark on our digitalisation journey and transform the entire industry.
Are you ready to make our digital solutions a great success?
- You have solid project/program management experience, including experience with executing large technology programs consisting of multiple dependable projects, e.g. international enterprise IoT projects.
- You have a degree in computer science, information systems or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of software development life cycle practices.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you intrigued by developing elegant financial solutions?
In Keylane, we build great advisory products that help people realizing their dreams. In short, our products can help finance a dream trip around the Earth, or significantly increase a person’s disposable income during his retirement period.Overall, we imagine that your tasks will include...
- Being part of an agile development team that works together to bring our roadmap to life
- Utilizing your brilliant skills within software development to develop robust and elegant solutions, taking pride in producing clean and pretty code.
- laborate with business analysts, architects and other developers to create designs that match the given needs.
The Global Econometric Modeling group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is looking for a talented and motivated software engineer to maintain databases and create visualization tools for analyzing market variables and econometric simulations.
The project is responsible for performing a model-based evaluation of the technological feasibility and economic viability of commodity bio-based chemicals. The knowledge and predictions of this group would be utilized to provide DTU Biosustain with target molecules with commercialization potential.
The software engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining databases for market, trade and financial information on chemical compounds. Subsequently, utilizing it to design and develop an appealing and intuitive web service that integrates visualizations of the data with our techno-economic simulations.
Red Barnet, København
Er du kompromisløs i din tilgang til data og drives du af at skabe insights, der skaber resultater? Har du også arbejdet med softwareudvikling og databaser? Og kan du samtidig inspirere et team af fundraisers og marketeers til at tage næste skridt hen mod en fuldstændig datadrevet virkelighed?
Så har vi brug for dig til at realisere visionen om en bedre verden for børn – i Danmark og resten af verden.
- Vedligeholde og udvikle vores analysemodeller mhp. at generere insights om bidragydere og kampagnetiltag.
- Være ansvarlig for løbende vedligeholdelse og udvikling af Red Barnets CRM- og API-integrationer.
The Global Econometric Modeling group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is looking for a talented and motivated Economist to analyze business strategies, based on developed (in-house) econometric models and forecasting infrastructure.
The project is responsible for performing a model-based evaluation of the technological feasibility and economic viability of commodity bio-based Chemicals.
In this position, you will be responsible for designing and developing business intelligence strategies for stakeholders in the global commodity chemical industry. The workflow would involve incorporating curated market, technology and trade data to databases. Subsequently, utilize the same data to develop econometric models, forecasting methods and perform analysis for various stakeholders involved.
Ørsted Group Functions, Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Do you want to be part of protecting the green energy future from cyber attacks?
Join us and become Cyber Risk Manager in our Information Security department, where you – together with 1-2 other colleagues – will be driving and developing our cyber risk area. You’ll join a team of approx. 15 colleagues who’re passionate about raising the company’s information security level.
Furthermore, you have a flair for working with complex analytical issues and are able to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and other business partners. You also have a results-oriented and value-adding approach to your work, and you’re prepared to work intensely during busy periods.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Are you a dedicated audiologist, wanting to participate in creating excellent fitting solutions for HCP’s all over the world? Do you want to make the process of fitting Widex hearing aids the best experience ever?
The audiological team is responsible for making our fitting solutions audiologically well-founded. The mission of the team is to develop holistic solutions, ensuring that both dispensers and hearing aid users see Widex’ fitting solutions as efficient, usable and adaptable to individual needs and preferences.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Collecting and analysing user needs from internal and external stakeholders
- Creating solution outlines and requirement specifications for the audiological fitting solutions
Widex A/S, Lynge
Do you want to help bring the Widex Business Intelligence platform to the next level? As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing both Global ERP- and CRM-solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic BI-specialist, who is willing to improve the BI-skills and experiences in a large international firm and help lift the BI-platform to the next level. You will have the opportunities to work with very experienced and skilled BI-architects and developers.
- Continuous development of end-to-end Microsoft BI-solutions (On-Prem + Azure)
- Author BI-reports, KPI's and Dashboards for the business
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a Product Owner at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops leading bioinformatics software products. The products are used worldwide by researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments. You will lead the development of key software products for NGS data analysis and take responsibility for the development of our bioinformatics platform.
Key tasks of the role are:
- Definition of software requirements for NGS analysis software.
- Take responsibility for both the user experience and technical quality of products.
- Coordination of development efforts with internal stakeholders.
- Alignment with international stakeholders.
- Documentation of software products in the form of e.g. tutorials, release notes and manuals.
CCI Europe A/S, Aarhus
Are you a passionate leader, who thrive with responsibility and objectives in a global setting? Can you improve and ensure high quality in the delivery of cloud infrastructure and operations with a team of highly competent people? Then you may be the technically proficient leader we are looking for.
As the Head of Global Support & Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational priorities and ensure long term stability and success for a growing number of customers hosted in our AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will be in the lead of an international competence pool of DevOps and Operations staff, including assistance to Development, Support and Professional Services whenever needed. With reference to the CTO, you will receive reporting from around 10 employees in the offices in Aarhus, Dhaka and Oslo.