7 job matcher din søgning
CSIS Security Group A/S, Copenhagen
– Full time position available immediately.
Take ownership of your work. Solve meaningful problems. Work with exceptional minds.
At CSIS, we aim to become a truly user-centric brand, focusing on customers’ needs before translating our business and technical requirements into elegant user experiences.
To help realise this aim, we are looking for an articulate, thoughtful, empathetic, and experienced UX Designer with
- an exciting portfolio of creative, on-brand UX design solutions
- considerable research and usability experience, and
- an unwavering approach to user-centred design.
As our first UX hire, your success improving our cybersecurity customer portal and products will provide you with a platform to spread design and UX thinking across the organisation.
You will join our quality minded team of software developers and in cooperation with our experienced software tester you will be responsible for test activities before the software package is promoted to the next step in the continues delivery pipeline.
As software tester in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally. In this position you will get a high degree of freedom to influence our test activities, with your technical knowledge.
Your working tasks:
- In cooperation with our current tester you will be responsible for execution of manual test cases in a complex setup, consisting of both a virtual and non-virtual server environment
- Development of test cases for newly developed features at system and application level.
- Interface tests to guarantee compatibility.
Would you like to create the ultimate user experience and engagement activities across a global organization? Then join us now for a unique opportunity to lead our internal User Centricity and Engagement and evangelize the discipline on a global level.
You will be focusing on driving user centricity concepts for IT services and projects and collaborate closely with colleagues across the entire value chain to create remarkable user experience and satisfaction. By delivering user centricity expertise and owning best practice within user engagement development, you will:
- provide leadership and vision to the User Engagement centre of excellence
- act as a global change agent by driving user-centricity change management
- hold responsibility for developing and maintaining global aspects of User Engagement
For our Project Documentation Management department, we are looking for an application administrator for our Aconex Document Management System. As application administrator you are eager to demonstrate, train, develop and maintain the application functionalities and bring the knowledge to the users ensuring optimal utilisation of the system supporting the business within the area of handling the project documentation in the Offshore Wind Industry.
What are my responsibilities?
- ensure that the application is in operation
- ensure the application relations to IT
- upgrade of application with new releases
For the Process & IT Tools team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Process Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of OT Cyber Security maintenance related processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with implementing processes in our organization with an understanding of the process objectives and the knowledge needed on the tools that support them.
As OT Cyber Security Process Specialist, your tasks will cover:
- Design processes in our organization ensuring that they are Lean designed, reducing waste, unnecessary uncertainty, and improving value generation in the design phase; including the measures and process KPIs
- Ensure the execution of the processes as they are designed and with a realistic perspective.
- Ensure a regular update in Process Portfolio system (IMS) according with the corporative BPM framework and methodologies.