4 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you possess excellent people management skills, broad business understanding and a passion for driving business value via IT? Would you like the opportunity to further develop Maersk Drilling’s Enterprise Architecture and Information Security team, leave your foot print on our business development, and accordingly influence our future? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We offer an exciting opportunity to lead the development of our Enterprise Architecture and Information Security efforts and deliver on the derived value which is key to driving our business forward.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise MD’s use of IT to drive business value by defining architectural frameworks across all of MD.
- Define roadmaps for overall IT architecture in close alignment with the business strategy and relevant stakeholders.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Clio Online in Copenhagen
Want to leave your mark on a newly established position and put your operations management skills to use?
Your key objective is to manage an up-to-date infrastructure, hosted applications and large SaaS systems spanning several locations. We operate with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft BI and much more. This means that you will:
- Take the lead on procurement and licensing from suppliers, including infrastructure, software and hardware, tying operations and the business closer together
- Monitor our applications and develop and maintain business-critical integrations between internal and external systems for our BI set-up
- Supervise and train your team to perform their best
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a new chief consultant with solid people development skills and programme management experience from a large, international corporation to lead one of our journey streams and develop learning initiatives across the Group.
We are in the middle of transforming our global HR function to support the strategic costumer focus in Danske Bank. You will be part of a global cross-functional team, responsible for ensuring best-in-class employee experiences from joining to leaving Danske Bank.
Your experience within modern learning technology will help us bridge the gap between a traditional learning set up and a culture of employee driven continuous learning. Your programme management experience and agile toolbox will ensure impactful EX when working with data, sprints and ideation and the development of initiatives meeting our people development needs.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you aspire to work in an agile and dynamic DevOps team where you will help influence future solutions for data driven marketing? This is your opportunity to support Sales and Marketing processes as part of an integrated IT and business-oriented team close to end users and value creation. Taking the lead and securing cross-functional cooperation.
Your specific tasks include:
- Acting as SAP BI lead within the team and facilitate collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, UX designer and business colleagues to design and build high quality data foundation for Marketing planning and follow-up.
- Building and maintaining frontend and backend, including a wide set of planning applications in SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, including new functionality and iterative improvements to existing functionality.
©2018 The LEGO Group