17 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are now looking for a highly competent and dedicated candidate with Marketing and Sales technology experience to drive the Digital Sales frontline needs and secure a strong central Digital Sales development.
You will be working on a senior level across the Nordics and across our business units (Banking DK, Banking Nordic, Wealth Management, Corporates & Institutions).
Our department, Digital Sales, is spearheading a large transformation process where the ambition is to:
- Ensure an unified and aligned approach on how to drive our commercial agenda in all digital channels
- Monitor, drive and facilitate the development of sales in digital channels across MAs, including digital acquisition and CLM strategy
Global Castings A/S, Stade, Germany or Lem, Denmark
SharePoint developer and supporter
Our organization is undergoing a major transformation towards more automation and standardization. As our SharePoint In-house Consultant, you will play an important role in this development and you will shape the way we work in the future.
As a business partner to our organization,
- You recommend, design and build solutions to support our overall business goals and needs.
- You collaborate with our whole organization listen to their ideas and needs.
- You handle change requests, discuss best practice and develop solutions based on your experience and the inputs of your colleagues.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As department manager, you will lead one of our two platform focused departments, which has more than 50 software developers placed in both Denmark and India.
Your main responsibility will be to lead your team and ensure high performance. Furthermore, you will be involved in all stages of development projects and be ultimately responsible for their delivery. However, you will have project managers dedicated to overseeing and driving the processes and daily work, so you can focus on leading your team and making the most of their capabilities.
Your tasks include:
- Develop your team and team members through leadership and HR processes such as performance interviews, individual feedback, recruitment processes, etc.
- Monitor projects and processes, ensuring progress and execution in agreement with defined objectives
- Define and adhere to department budgets
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
You will join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation; sometimes as lead project manager and at other times as project manager of the IT track. As such, you will often find yourself as the link between scope, schedule, governance, cost and supplier negotiations.
Managing 2-3 global projects at a time and travelling approximately 20 days a year to primarily the US and Europe, you will:
- Manage the development and maintenance of project/programme plans
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure involvement, consensus and buy-in as well as leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Balancing risk, technical do-ability and business demands in IT deliveries as well as managing programme risks, issues, dependencies and interfaces
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you take the lead on the realisation and hypercare phases for BEUMER Group in Denmark as we take part in the global roll-out of SAP S4/HANA in our entire group?
As our new SAP project manager, you will be our local 'go-to guy', but also be an active and important contributor in our SAP management team situated at our headquarters in Beckum, Germany (BM).
Being part of the international SAP-team and closely coordinate and align the local roll-out with our global plans, you will:
- Take part in integration scenarios and testing
- Manage the coordination of change agents, stream managers, team leads and key users in BDK
- Own and communicate project status while driving momentum and managing risks with proper escalation when needed – including providing formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As our new Manager, you will lead one of two IT Supply Chain areas. Your global team consist of 12-14 professional IT consultants who develop solutions for the many kinds of IT used in Grundfos Supply Chain, Deliver area. The main platform is SAP and the main areas are Logistic Execution, Warehouse Management, Quality, Compliance, Physical flow, EHSM, etc.
Being responsible for the team’s deliveries and performance, you set the direction, provide task guidance and motivate your employees to achieve their objectives. Also, you develop the plans to build an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment, and secure the team has the right mix of talent, training and development.
Furthermore, you take responsibility for developing and maintaining the portfolio of solutions as well as the strategy for delivery and service of the Supply Chain, Deliver area.
Forca A/S, Hellerup
I Forca er vi agile. Vores afsæt er en accept af den agile metode hos den øverste ledelse og vores kunder. Vi arbejder med udgangspunkt i scrumværdierne og de agile principper – og vi øver os hele tiden på at blive bedre. Kan du hjælpe os med det, så kom og vær sammen med os på vores fortsatte agile rejse. Da vi oplever en kraftig vækst, søger vi endnu en kollega.
Du vil blandt andet skulle
- Facilitere, planlægge og strukturere dine teams arbejde
- Sikre governance omkring samarbejde
- Være ”the-go-to-person” omkring trivsel i teamet
Din baggrund kan være mangeartet, men sandsynligvis akademisk. Du har minimum tre år erfaring som Scrum Master. De to teams, som du tilknyttes, består af meget erfarne specialister, derfor har du solid ledelsesmæssig erfaring.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you a T-shaped user researcher with service design or digital as your base? Are you full of energy and enthusiasm to improve the lives of people with intimate healthcare needs?
Our Front-end Innovation team is looking for a driven team member who brings along ideas and experience from previous user research, service design, or design strategy roles delivering engaging insights, conceptual thinking, and creative leadership to projects.
The User Research team is composed of a mix of people with product design, service design, design strategy, and design engineering as background. Your experience and passion will help us shape where we go next as a team and how we get there, particularly as we move away from creating only physical products. You do this by leading the way and guiding others within our team, but also by taking a lead role on creative workstreams within projects.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global DuPont BI Team, NH Nutrition and Health is looking to hire an internal BI consultant/architect with strong business finance knowledge.
The position is grounded in the NH Business Facing IT team, but ties into the Global NH Business Finance organization focusing on development of analysis and planning applications. A large number of financial related applications have already been developed, and the successful applicant will take on the responsibility of further development of these applications.
As a member of the a small team, it is pertinent that the consultant can operate independently and demonstrate full lifecycle project skills. The lifecycle components include: Project preparation and planning, design, prototyping, technical design, development iterations, redesigns, testing, end-user education, go-live/cutover & hypercare.
A career within Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to make a difference for our clients and society. You will evolve in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity, and high ambitions.
At Deloitte's Consulting division, you become part of a large international and multi-disciplinary organization, where you can build a strong professional network based on your ambitions, interests, and passions. You will enter into an organization where quality and integrity are highly valued.
As an enterprise-, business-, application-, solution-, cloud- or information architect in TS&A, you will join a growing architecture team that works alongside our clients in their strategic programs at both enterprise and project level.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a digitalisation process within a major international company that contributes to global sustainability every day?
In short, your job is to be the front-runner on our new FI/CO architecture. You will drive our process owner team and enable great teamwork between all process owners. And listening to our Finance organization, and reflecting on our strategic goals, you will ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions. Thus, you have a major say on our FI/CO direction and how we implement SAP S/4Hana, making sure it links with the Grundfos Group and Grundfos IT business platform and strategy. On a day-to-day basis, this includes:
- Participating in creating our Finance area IT strategy
- Delivering business consultancy towards our business units
- Securing the financial information architecture and solutions are aligned with the overall architectural framework
Vil du sikre best-in-class implementering i et af Danmarks største IT-huse?
Din primære rolle er at være med til at drive forandringer og styrke kompetencerne i organisationen, så vi altid er best-in-class inden for implementering. Det gør du bl.a. via udvikling af koncepter på strategisk, taktisk og operationelt niveau i tæt samarbejde med teamet, organisationen, vores agile udviklingsteams og kunderne.
Dine ansvarsområder inkluderer derudover at:
- være med til at definere strategisk retning for en professionel implementering af IT-løsninger i Bankdata
- gøre organisationen i stand til at levere optimalt via din ekspertrolle inden for forandringsledelse og implementering – du sikrer, at de bliver tilrettelagt, så adaption hos medarbejderne maksimeres, og målsætninger nås
As INSPIRE Full-Stack Software Engineer in the Open Access Section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
- Take responsibility for the entire development cycle of new features: from writing specifications, prototyping and testing, through deployment in production, both orchestrating others' contribution and directly contributing code.
AVEVA Denmark A/S is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. We develop and implement AVEVA ERM (AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management) to manage major projects aimed for the Plant (Engineering Contractors EPC’s) and Shipbuilding industry global.
We seek a Business Process minded Senior Project Manager to our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg. You will be involved in managing of customer projects including all phases from presales through implementation to final handover to the customer. Such as:
- Project control of the all implementation phases in accordance to AVEVA Methods
We are a dynamic and expansive workplace with a modern developing environment, a high level of professionalism, major challenges, an informal tone and good possibilities for personal development.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have solid IT architectural expertise within Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and are you looking for a unique opportunity to strategically influence and help shape how the LEGO Group enable Operations with Technology?
As our new Solution Architect, you have a strong professional background that enable you to produce roadmaps, create and test prototypes, as well as produce innovative solutions that creates long-term value for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain area. Thus, this is a role where you will collaborate across functions and levels as you will be the direct link between IT, the business and our leadership team.
©2018 The LEGO Group