35 job matcher din søgning
Panzer Glass A/S, Hinnerup
Do you possess extraordinary strategic E-commerce- and omnichannel skills, and are you able to develop and execute the strongest Global E-commerce strategy?
As Director, Head of E-commerce you will be an integral part of a strong global sales organisation. You will be heading our new E-commerce initiative which means you will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the E-commerce business while working closely with other business unit directors and managers to ensure a holistic approach to offline- and online sales.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
This is a great opportunity, if you want to work in the intersection between business and IT. Come join us to make data and data products available for the entire LEGO Group and to help the company become true data driven.
As Product Owner, you will focus on Data products within the Big Data Engineering area. Thus, you will be the catalyst for converting business requirements into user stories and tasks, enabling the Engineering team to deliver great products according the business expectations. In doing so, you:
- Own and manage the backlogs of our internal Engineering team and you set the high-level priorities for our external ingestion team as well.
- Gather end user requirements and manage the development cycle in close collaboration with the Business stakeholders, Development teams and the Delivery Manager within Big Data Engineering.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Sweco Danmark A/S, København
As Head of It Support at our office in Copenhagen you work closely not only with your team and team members but with your “customers” - the it users in Sweco.
Key task for the management team is to run an efficient support organization, continuously develop the local teams and team members, improve the operation, identify and implement cross boarder synergies and best practices – and as Head of It Support in Denmark this will be your objective as well.
Responsibilities include planning and running the daily operation supporting users through our ServiceDesk and On-Site-support making sure that users receive timely and effective technical support. The team provides technical support to employees on software, computers and other hardware.
PeopleLink søger for OnRobot A/S i Odense
Do you want to be part of building up and implementing an innovative technical training universe in an ambitious and successful, international organization? And are you motivated by delivering efficient, digital training concepts?
As Group Technical Trainer, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark and supporting the further global growth of the company.
You will become part of the global sales organization, and you will report to the Sales Director globally. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of an innovative, digital and virtual training universe, that is globally scalable, and that includes all of the current and coming products and technologies in the group.
Trapeze Group Europe A/S, Aarhus
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to our office in Aarhus, with immediate start. Danish and English language is a must and to at least understand the other Scandinavian languages. Any other language is a plus.
We are in need of a skilled individual to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. Having full P&L responsibility, you will cooperate with a software delivery team, with the goal of obtaining and maintaining key long-term customer accounts and promoting organic growth.
The ideal candidate will be adept at building strong relationships (both internally and externally). You will be able to identify customer needs to promote our company’s solutions, deliver technical excellence, and drive customer satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you passionate about Continuous integration, building a deployment pipeline, enabling software developers perform at their best by automating everything and creating a high performing Linux infrastructure then this opportunity is for you.
We need to further develop our Linux based infrastructure and in this context we need to extend our DevOps capabilities. The person we are looking for, will be based in the R&D department alongside 80+ software developers and will work closely with our IT department.
As a DevOps & Linux Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience as a DevOps engineer, Linux administrator or software engineer with a passion for DevOps
- Experience setting up a Continuous Integration platform and working with software developers
- Experience with Bash and dynamic languages like Python
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
The e-SW team is part of our Connected Autonomous Solutions (CAS) department, the center for development of our autonomous platforms that is a major cornerstone in our innovation strategy. Key elements of our platform strategy are: modular, scalable, configurable, and reusable. We develop the embedded software platform internally and use external software houses for e.g. components, connectivity and cloud.
Your and your team’s tasks and responsibilities encounter to:
- Build/execute SW architecture and technology roadmaps that enables and supports our business objectives
- Continue the journey where we ensure that our SW is modular, scalable, configurable and reusable
- Handle the SW development life cycle – specs & requirements, coding, build, test, deploy and monitor
LEGO System A/S, Billund
In the role as Industrial Engineer Manager Specialist, you join 9 colleagues in our R&D Packing & Packaging Industrial Engineering (IE) department. We deliver packaging solutions for all novelties in the LEGO® portfolio, and we make sure that all our products are designed for manufacturing while balancing optimal costs and quality.
Your main responsibility is to ensure development of our homegrown IT system to support rapidly changing ways of working and needs from our surroundings. You will need to engage in the novelty development of the LEGO products to fully understand our packaging processes and set-up and collaborating closely with our peers in local industrial engineering and our production facilities.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of DTU
This role will serve as a primary point of contact between R&D and the Software Engineering & Applications Unit, bridging the gap between business stakeholders and information technology solution providers.
In this role you will lead projects, identify, assess and prioritize requirements and translate them to the technical team for the implementation of solutions. As Product Manager you will ensure that the Software Engineering & Applications unit delivers quality controlled solutions that meet end users’ needs, create value and support an integrated research workflow.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans for the Software Engineering & Applications unit.
- Conduct meetings and interviews with subject matter experts and facilitate cross-functional sessions to define and document business requirements and project scope.
Bloom is recruiting on behalf of customer i Copenhagen
For passionate agile development leader
For our client, DIBS Payment Services, we are looking for a strong agile leader to be responsible for facilitating deliveries of new features and maintenance of DIBS’ payment platform. The platform is used by major financial and retail customers in the Nordic countries. 100% availability and reliability are vital to their customers and thus the overall business of DIBS.
Your responsibilities will primarily be to
- Empower and help the team to build better systems by learning, exhibiting, teaching and coaching the team in agile principles and practices. Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Scrum Master to create a clear vision and goal that everyone in the team can use for guidance in their daily work.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are you innovative and experienced with implementation and management of different digital tools?
The Learning and Capacity Development Team delivers specific capacity development interventions, such as digital learning and face-to-face and online volunteering, but also facilitates learning across countries and knowledge sharing.
Focusing on the technical implementation, you will lead, facilitate, design, implement and advise on various digital learning processes and products that support a blended learning approach.
- Developing and Managing our Digital Learning Solutions
- You will ensure implementation of solid, innovative setup and use of network based technologies, learning management-systems and digital learning formats.
- You will in particular partake in conceptualizing an engaging, user-oriented and useful online activist community, focussing on the end-user.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you want a career in a large international company and help us improve the business by applying technical solutions? Are you an extrovert who enjoys finding solutions in high-impact projects, and is business enterprise landscape your favorite play ground? Then this might be the right challenge for you.
You will be a part of the IT Projects & Applications team working closely with business users and IT professionals with focus on improving operational efficiency. You will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in supporting the business software. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in system installation, administration, problem resolution, technical business support and upgrades. You are furthermore the one to coordinate data management activities for defined application portfolio.
Can you wrangle a team of programmers and make a great game in the process?
IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Technical Producer to join one of our game teams. We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production.
What are the responsibilities?
- Technical planning representative within game management – act as representative for the tech team within the game management group in coordination with the project’s Technical Director
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals in order to fully support the priorities and requirements of the project in coordination with the project’s Executive Producer as well as the project’s Technical Director
- Long term planning and maintenance of the game technology backlog in coordination with the project’s Technical Director and the studio’s CTO.
CGI Danmark A/S, Tranbjerg
Vi søger nu en dygtig og engageret Service Delivery Manager med projektledelseserfaring, der kan lede CGI's serviceleverancer til en eller flere kunder i sundhedssektoren.
Du kan tage den daglige ledelse af vores serviceaftaler og trives med at navigere i et til tider politisk miljø med mange interessenter. Du sætter kunden i fokus og har øje for at skabe merværdi i kundens forretning og for at identificere leads på services eller funktionalitet.
Du skal forestå leverance af support, vedligehold og videreudvikling i overensstemmelse med en eller flere kontrakter, og vil i den forbindelse have direkte ansvar for servicemål, budget/økonomi, risici, kvalitet og afrapportering både internt og til kunden.
I CGI lægger vi vægt på åbenhed, faglig dygtighed og engagement. Derfor søger vi en kollega med integritet, personlighed og med evnen til at kunne sige til og fra.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
You will get a unique possibility to play a key role in supporting and executing on IT technology demands and increase business value for SimCorp.
You will succeed stakeholder management and establish relationships at multi operational levels within the organization, such as business sponsors, project owners, and work with IT program managers, architects, and finance analysts to ensure rapid and effective closure of IT capability gaps.
We are looking for a person who thrives in a busy and exciting work environment managing various of IT projects and related activities in a large portfolio. The ideal candidate has minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, IT technical skills within software development operations and a good business acumen. This, together with a thorough understanding of business needs and market trends.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power is implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 R3 worldwide, and we are therefore looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant to support the business within the area of Finance.
As IT Finance consultant you will have a key role in the implementation of AX2012 as you define, implement and promote standards and processes through a new ERP solution.
You will participate in several organization-wide projects, building and implementing the systems to support a future global ERP solution for LM Wind Power – a foundation needed for our future growth. While building the future we also need to take care of our current solutions and supporting our old ERP solutions.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. You will lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
- You’ll receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning product management, data analytics, IT operations, software development, and more.
- Full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
- Four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Digital Engineering, Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, and more.
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
Cobiro is growing and establishing new partnerships, and we are looking for a Customer Support Manager who has experience with building up a metric-driven department. We expect the number of customers to grow vastly within a short period of time, and are looking for a manager with experience, who can lead a data-driven team and follow the customer from sign up until they become active.
About the work:
- Follow and support the customer from sign up until they become active on our platform
- Steamline the onboarding process for customers
- Create meaningful KPI’s
- Lead a team of 3-5 people
- Develop and scale the CS team as Cobiro is growing
Visma e-conomic a/s, Copenhagen
Visma is building a brand new mobile-only business product. If you want to help us simplify the life of small business owners - we’re looking for you.
You’ll be directly in charge of product management for this new product. Your responsibility will be everything from operational day-to-day team decisions to product strategy development and commercial discussions with management and partners.
- Live up to the Scrum Product Owner’s role in an agile development environment
- Identify, define and evolve mobile strategy and roadmap
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Monitor market to understand users, partners and competitors
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
In close collaboration with our director, you will be responsible for the milestones and road maps in our e-commerce project, ensuring we meet our deadlines and budgets. Driving the projects forward, you will be the connecting link between our project teams and stakeholders. This entails managing the project plan and working actively with the teams on execution while ensuring best practice processes along the way.
You will take a central role in coordinating the design, test and launch of our new e-commerce sites. Running several projects at a time, you will:
- Ensure project requirements and delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Plan and prioritise all resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance