6 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
We are looking for an IT Business Continuity Manager with experience in IT security and IT Business Continuity Management (BCM). Responsibilities focus on ensuring fit and proper IT business continuity capabilities (technical and organizational), in tight collaboration with IT responsible and Scandi BCM board.
Areas of responsibility
- As IT business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the BCM, BIA and Disaster Recovery process, including methodology, decision making, execution and process improvement.
- Define strategy and overall process for BCM
- Facilitate definition of BIA, ensure maintenance of BIA and test of process including coordination towards 3rd parties and alignment of input towards overall BCM process
Bunker Holding A/S, Athens
Are you a passionate developer? Do you find motivation in working with a new dream team of IT specialists in Athens? And do you master leading high-quality application development? If this sounds like you, consider joining our team!
Most importantly, you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit the company’s growth strategy. This role reports to the IT Development Manager in Greece. More specifically your key accountabilities include
- Delivering dependable solutions in a hybrid environment founded on solid proof change and release management
- Supporting the application development team throughout the development cycle from requirement identification, solution design and build to test and implementation
- Defining and applying required test and documentation standards
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande and Pamplona
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. As of today, we are integration digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (Service Business Unit) we are therefore in need of a strong CRM candidate who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM.
Our ambition is that our sales force only has one primary IT interface while other parts of the organization will also be heavy users of CRM - hence ongoing developments/improvements are the world of tomorrow.
Our new CRM manager will be part of a small dedicated CRM team in Service Business Unit. You will have multiple key stakeholders across the entire organization and your key interfaces include also SGRE IT organization and counterparts in the two other BUs (Onshore + Offshore).
Danske Bank, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Copenhagen
This is an opportunity for four motivated and creative individuals to contribute to building a centre of Data Protection excellence at the heart of Danske bank group.
The roles involve assisting with monitoring data protection compliance, advising the business on data protection compliance, interacting with the data protection authorities (including notifying data breaches) and engaging in dialogue with data subjects - for example our customers.
1. Contentious roles: Two roles will focus on support and advise in relation to the privacy issues in the course of contentious legal proceedings as well as other privacy related advice to the business.
2. Advisory roles: Another two roles will focus on support for the innovation units in the bank particularly support in the process of carrying out risk assessments in an agile working environment.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to help LEGO take a big leap into the new future where digital and physical play melts together?
Use your in-depth knowledge of software development and architecture to integrate cutting-edge technologies into our new digital experiences. Coach your team to deliver innovative play experiences other people tell you can’t be done.
- Direct the team who create ground breaking digital play experiences.
- You are a hands-on director – you will enjoy architecting and developing new software components which add the capabilities needed to develop radically innovative play. These software components will primarily be targeted at mobile platforms using Unity C# development. This development will either be done by our internal digital play developers or external partners.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you an Organizational Change Management Consultant with experience in the Life Sciences industry?