47 job matcher din søgning
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Arla Foods, Viby
As our new Global Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of the global digital team and supporting Arla’s local and global brands with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
You will work both strategically and hands-on with the campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360.
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and help develop digital consumer journeys
- Select key vendors and establish partnerships and negotiate private market places
- Drive digital media metrics and KPI’s to ensure quality in the campaign delivery
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are looking for a dynamic E-Commerce manager who can make the difference for Grundfos driving and supporting our local companies in utilizing the different E-Commerce channels. The person will be a part of a relatively new performance oriented EMEA team, where E-Commerce is one of 5 performance work streams - the team is responsible for .com.
Reporting to EMEA Customer Care & Demand Planning Director as EMEA e-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development of the E-Commerce area together with Group functions and EMEA stakeholders
- Implementing E-Commerce Group Strategies within EMEA Region
- Ensuring harmonized E-Commerce processes in EMEA
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As our new Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of a global digital buying team and supporting Arla’s local brands in Denmark with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
We trust you to work hands-on and execute our digital media campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and develop digital consumer journeys
- Establish partnerships and local private market places
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
This is your chance to play a key coordinating role at the heart of our digital transformation. We want to increase our focus on consumer-centric communication in digital channels.
You will be responsible for day-to-day support to digital marketing managers in approximately 12 of our global markets on brand websites, securing traffic and conversion increase. Working closely with our local marketing managers, you have a coordinating role to help your colleagues implement our digital strategy. As you do so, you will assist with tasks directed to improve the client journey involving SEO, SEM and website updates when we roll out initiatives globally. And you will gain a broad network in the process as your help will be welcomed.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with digital marketing managers on our global website road map
- Implementing new content and campaign items on brand websites in collaboration with our markets
Wiley X, VembBliv en del af Wiley X EMEA’s kreative marketingteam og få en vigtig rolle i at udvikle og styrke virksomhedens ansigt udadtil og dets tilstedeværelse på de sociale medier.
Kan du skrive fængende tekster, få ting til at ske – og har du solid erfaring og forstand på Content Marketing? Wiley X EMEA søger pr. 15. oktober en medarbejder til at løse opgaver inden for digital markedsføring – med hovedvægt på tekstforfatning og daglig styring af vores sociale medier. Stillingen er et barselsvikariat med god mulighed for forlængelse.
I dette job skal du have forstand på at kreere tekster der fungerer på tværs af platforme og det er vigtigt at du har forståelsen for hvordan man differentierer sit sprog indenfor specifikke segmentkategorier. Herudover bliver du ansvarlig for vores SoMe-kanaler: Facebook, Instagram og LinkedIn.
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time independent contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized Internet Assessor in Denmark.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our senior SEO manager, you will join the Search and Analytics Strategy department within the LEGO® agency. Our main task is to focus on efficiency and searchability of LEGO communication content across platforms. Driving the SEO strategy within the agency, we make sure that search is embedded in all communications, and doing so, you will help provide visible results in a consistent way for a large and complex organisation.
You will participate in cross-functional teamwork alongside colleagues from both digital marketing and development. Thus, you will reach out to a lot of different stakeholders across the organisation as you:
- Help define, plan and execute our SEO strategy for the LEGO agency
- Work with analysts to define user journeys and user search behaviour
©2018 The LEGO Group
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
In this role, you will be responsible for performance evaluation on brand websites and digital channels, managing analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics among other systems and you will be collaborating with Business Intelligence to collect a holistic performance overview. As part of the role, you will initiate a structured approach to performance measurements and paid search together with key markets in order to increase traffic and lead generation. You will ensure that we have a performance overview of our digital channels, and as your role is new, you will play a key part in creating the strategy for your area and set the direction for the years to come.
An important part of your job is also to educate and collaborate with our digital marketing managers in our global markets to improve competencies. This will take you travelling globally up to 15 days per year.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
As our new SEO expert, you will be responsible for organic search engine optimisation on our 3 brand websites. This entails managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Working closely with our coordinators, international markets and our performance manager, you will spearhead the implementation of global SEO optimisation. This will take you travelling up to 15 days a year worldwide.
Collaborating closely with your manager as your sounding board, you will share the SEO strategy but also work hands-on to:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the optimisation of ROI for our brand websites
- Develop SEO performance procedures for a global governance structure
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented in close collaboration with the Web Development team, market coordinators and IT
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to help digitalise our client journey and increase our focus on consumer-centric communication?
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring day-to-day global web presence. You will contribute to defining requirements and testing new enhancements and developments on our site to ensure that we stay up to date with technology and continue to develop our online presence.
In this job, you will get to use both your technical and creative flair to influence campaigns and new web applications but also your understanding of data as the foundation for a better user experience. Your daily tasks will also include:
- Contributing to development of new web features or changes to improve the user journey
- Suggesting data-driven optimisation initiatives to improve our websites working closely with the performance manager and SEO expert
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is in the process of developing their use of digital platforms across the entire organisation. A new business unit – Digital Business Platforms – has been established and will transform the way platforms are used in Research & Development, Global Product Supply and Commercial Operations. We are looking for skilled people to drive the important process of implementing the use of platforms across the organisation.
There are individual characteristics for the positions, but a common feature is that your responsibilities will be to:
- Assume overall accountability for value creation for a defined digital analytics platform portfolio stretching across the function and ensure your digital platforms are delivering the expected business outcome
- Proactively engage with senior stakeholders in business, innovate and identify new ways of improving processes and create value from data and analytics-driven digital products
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Do you want to help create compelling interactive design in a global organisation? Do you want to make great interactive learning elements that creates impact and value for Danske Bank’s over 1 mio customers?
We are looking for a person who possesses a broad range of general design skills so he or she are able to meet many of the creative needs of our team. You should thrive in a highly engaged work environment where knowledge sharing, collaboration and joint commitment goes hand in hand with delivering high quality learning offerings that creates real value. In our digital learning unit we make compelling interactive media to support the agile transformation, as we believe recurrent feedback loops, fail fast, and extensive user tests are the way to make sustainable, effective services and products.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Do you want to help create compelling interactive digital learning that positively affects Danske Banks +18.000 employees and creates value for Danske Bank’s over 1 mio customers?
We are looking for a person who possesses a broad range of general e-learning skills so he or she are able to meet many of the creative needs of our team. You should thrive in a highly engaged work environment where knowledge sharing, collaboration and joint commitment goes hand in hand with delivering high quality learning offerings that creates real value. In our digital learning unit we make compelling interactive media to support the agile transformation, as we believe recurrent feedback loops, fail fast, and extensive user tests are the way to make sustainable, effective services and products.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to take part in delivering best-in-class commercial training to retail staff globally?
As digital learning manager, you will take responsibility for managing and developing our e-learning platforms and related processes. This entails translating new strategies and initiatives, developed by the Head of Commercial Training, into project plans that you execute as well as:
- Implementing and further developing our strategy for digital learning
- Driving and, over time, merging our two learning management systems: BEOCADeMY & CAMPUS
- Developing new digital features in collaboration with external IT partners based on needs and inputs from retail training managers, Head of Commercial Training and other stakeholders
The Department of Wind Energy at DTU is internationally recognised for its Wind Resource Assessment software and methodologies. We are expanding how users can interact with our models and data, and we are looking for a Web Developer to make a significant contribution to the development of new tools within our wind resource assessment brand WAsP. As a Web Developer, you will be able to have a direct impact on bringing tools to a global audience and promoting a renewable energy future.
Your main focus will be to support researchers at DTU Wind Energy design new innovative user interfaces for various scientific models. You will develop and expand their APIs to create a more user-friendly experience.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo
Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through customer engagement in CRM?
We have established a global CRM Area that works with the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and with management and maintenance of our legacy customer engagement solutions.
As a Senior UX Designer, you design experiences and interfaces in close collaboration with our users. In the cross-functional team, you have full experience responsibility. You make sure that whatever we do is to the benefit of our customers, and remain the essential link between business users, customers and the CRM team.