4 job matcher din søgning
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for Field Service Engineers to Alfa Laval Nordic.
Alfa Laval Nordic, our Nordic sales company, is looking for new Field Service Engineers, with a solid knowledge within automation and process optimization combined with a good mechanical understanding.
The main tasks in the job are:
- Preventive maintenance of supplied equipment and machines
- Repair and service according to customer requirements
- Support to customers and general technical support
Promando A/S søger for SKIOLD A/S i Sæby
Som Category Manager bliver du ansvarlig for kategorien ”Controls & Electrical Parts”. Med reference til indkøbschefen vil du indgå i et stærkt team, der samlet set består af seks personer på virksomhedens hovedkontor i Sæby.
Det vil blive din opgave at optimere priser og betingelser via indgåelse af globale, såvel som nationale indkøbsaftaler, samt sikre kvalitet og forsyningssikkerhed på kategorien ”Controls & Electrical Parts”.
Dine primære ansvarsområder vil blive:
- At være ansvarlig for sourcing af de tildelte kategorier, og dermed sikre SKIOLD de bedste priser og betingelser på markedet.
- Til enhver tid at sikre forsyningssikkerheden globalt – herunder rette kvalitet.
- Udvikling og implementering af en global indkøbsstrategi for kategorien ”Controls & Electrical Parts”.
Alfa Laval would like to strengthen the resource’s to ensuring that our PureBallast department can manage the Ramp-up plan with a Supply Chain Developer. The position is new and you will be located in Aalborg with direct report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Developer at Alfa Laval you will follow up on Process and Supply Development Process based upon input from the Replenishment Process to continuously secure the performance. You will ensure that our suppliers can deliver to our ramp up and constantly do risk management and analyzing with a dual source approach.
You will have the following key responsibilities;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance together with the Operational Buyer
- Drive containment actions
- Report any deviations regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost to Supplier
Alfa Lavals is looking for a person to fulfil the position that has the ability to look across functions and see the greater picture in the supply chain cost of the whole Business Unit.
You will be the key in analyzing product costs for the whole supply chain from the purchase of the materials to the final sale.
Some of your key responsibilities within this will be:
- Mapping currency
- influence on cost
- Ensure cost effects