3 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Join Coloplast to become part of a global company that makes a difference every day.
You will work from our Headquarter in Humlebæk, Denmark. Here, you as a senior specialist will ensure appropriate and compliant biocompatibility documentation for Coloplast products applying your insight into regulations and industry trends. You will help grow the team by acting as a mentor through guidance and coaching of junior colleagues, especially with respect to scientific and professional aspects of evaluation of biocompatibility and toxicology.
In addition, you will provide expert toxicological support to the business, initiating and monitoring biocompatibility testing in-house as well as with our suppliers. Supporting cross-functional activities related to biosafety, you will influence our policies, guidelines and attitudes regarding environment and safety for our customers.
IDT Biologika, Hillerød
For the Danish team, IDT Biologika GmbH require as soon as possible a veterinarian for the position Field Technical Service Manager.
As the Field Technical Service Manager you will:
- Provide practitioners with technical support and scientific advice in relation to our client’s swine products; field tasks will cover approximately 75% of your working hours
- Be responsible for customer visits (vets, vet clinics, key accounts and farms) in accordance with national legislation
- Support Sales and Marketing in your country.
We offer you a rare chance to advance your career by joining this medium sized organization in a very responsible role. You will work in a future-oriented company which has excellent technical competence and an ever-growing reputation as a reliable partner in the marketplace.
Taconic Biosciences A/S, Laven
- Position with great internal and external influence
- Exiting international environment
- You will drive client projects together with your colleagues in sales, veterinary service, Genetics, Embryology Services and Surgery
The role is to be responsible for managing projects for customers. The Project Manager is responsible for communication to both the customers and to internal stakeholders. The Project Manager will be responsible for the daily communication to the daily communication to the animal technicians and lab technicians.
You will be part of the Project Management Group, which consist of very skilled and enthusiastic people working in close collaboration with internal and external lines. The group/organisation is responsible for the GEMS’M portfolio. In your role you lead the articulation of the value proposition to clients and internal stakeholders you act as the “gate keeper” on project acceptance and design.