10 job matcher din søgning
Movianto Nordic, Greve
Movianto Nordic's Quality team is looking for an experienced and dedicated QA associate who possess strong analytical skills with an eye for details. Our new team member has the ability to work effectively, independently as good as in team work cross-functionally both for local business but also within European structure.
It is a requirement you have a relevant background as pharmacist and can become qualified person. Preferably you have experience from GMP/GDP environment.
- Maintaining and improving QMS – compliant to regulations
- QP release of compassionate use products
- QP release of repacked medicinal products
Jakob & Partners ApS, Copenhagen
Pharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, medical devices
If you want to work for a highly successful company providing research and analyses of markets within the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, you should consider this position in Jakob & Partners. You will be part of a highly qualified team with expertise within life and pharmaceutical sciences, market insights and economics.
Your job will be exciting and challenging and will demand a high degree of flexibility. You will become part of a highly qualified, truly international and top performing team. You will be working on a range of projects within different therapeutic areas and develop a unique insight of the pharmaceutical and biotechnological markets through training courses and interactions with internal and external experts.
Are you passionate about QEHS and want to shape Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) within Global Logistics in the newly established position of Quality and Food Safety Manager?
As Quality and Food Safety Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in heightening the QEHS standards across Arla Global Logistics and make a significant contribution to our future success.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting minimum standards for Quality and Food Safety within Global Logistics across countries and ensuring global deployment;
- Monitoring and analysing Global Logistics Quality & Food Safety data as well as developing plans to continuously improve performance and address performance gaps;
- Maintaining and developing the overall Global Logistics QEHS management system.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
The solution to many of the most fundamental challenges facing the world today can be found in science. But providing for the food, energy and safety needs of a growing population will require more than science alone.
It will require many people working together to devise solutions that improve the lives of people everywhere. DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best it can be.
If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply for the following opportunity in Brabrand, Demark
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we are looking for an experienced Group Leader to head our Histology Group currently consisting of 7 scientists and 4 laboratory technicians. The focus of the histology group is to deliver high quality data within diabetes, obesity, and related metabolic disorders.
Gubra is a very dynamic and data driven company. Our research activities are focused within the metabolic space where many of our disease models and technologies are interconnected.
Your tasks as Group Leader of the Histology Group are varied, but include:
- Daily management of the entire group of scientists and technicians ensuring personal development and a high level of information
- Help scientists prioritize resources, maintain efficiency and timeline adherence in complex research projects without compromising quality
- Participation in relevant cross-functional meetings ensuring a smooth collaboration on internal and external projects
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to take commercial lead for our innovative sampler product portfolio and contribute to Radiometer’s Global Market Leader position in Critical Care Diagnostics?
In this job, you truly pull the strings when it comes to managing the product. You will be the global go-to-person for the sampler area with great global visibility in our organization working closely with the Global Marketing Team, Sales, Finance, Clinical & Medical Affairs, R&D, Supply Chain, RA/QA and our marketing and sales colleagues in our subsidiaries.
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic global business environment, with a unique opportunity to demonstrate results at all levels in the Radiometer organization and thereby further grow your career in Radiometer.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a Fermentation Scientist to strengthen our Manufacturing Technology Group, specifically to improve and develop fermentation technology for production of new bioingredients. You will be part of our international manufacturing technology group, which is part of the global Technology and Innovation organization in DuPont Nutrition & Health.
- Independently perform fermentation optimization and validation at Lab scale/Pilot scale to deliver key results in a timely manner
- Organize and manage fermentation scale-up trials with production facility and implement the most appropriate fermentation for existing products and develop new recipes for new or next generation products at industrial scale